lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Wonderful design. Congrats qetza!

eunoia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eunoia

I'm so happy this made it! I love this design. Great work!

foxbite

quality posts: 13 Private Messages foxbite

I have never traveled as far on foot, by flight or float as I have by book.

chocolatesocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chocolatesocks

Finally! Thank goodness for Editors Choice. Congratulations Qetza, looking forward to wearing this!

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

YES QETZA, YOU DID IT! I'm so happy, what a journey that was for you and this design! Pretty fitting, don't you think?

GSimmons01

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GSimmons01

Better than a rainbow. I like it. I'm in

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

Question for Woot or the Derby nerds: Are all these designs submitted as a Vector Graphic? I just got into designing in this format (SVG ans EPS) and was wondering.

Also, that is a LOT of anchor points for a vector!

NoSup4U

quality posts: 2 Private Messages NoSup4U
bluejester wrote:Collection of Louis L'amour novels won't have battery problems, and if they get wet I can use blow dryer and not worry about a short out.

But to each their own I guess...

I feel like you must be 80 years old to not see the amazing benefits of an e-reader. Nobody is telling you one is better than the other. But not even being able to see the positives of them seems small minded to me.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Oh yes.

Powered by liquid oxygen, liquid hydrogen and liquid Asimov. With a mixed back-up tank of Wells, Adams, Bear, Heinlein, Philip K and Vonnegut.

Really pleased this caught the editor's eye, qetza. :^)

MikesMom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MikesMom

The editors made my day. I was so disappointed when this shirt didn't show up this weekend. I've ordered 3 for my grandkids and am off to share a link to shirt.woot with my teacher friends.

bakbam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bakbam

Thank you Editors! I love this shirt, now all I need is "Top Secret" to print and my week will be complete.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats Qetza, amazang print and so well deserved. Yay!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

One of my favorite designs of the last few months. Can't wait to buy it for my son.

zosai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zosai

Great print! Congratulations! In for 2, and maybe more later!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bluejester wrote:Oh woah!

Mikey---I mean Adder likes it.

KRosey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KRosey

So, so, so happy this printed. My kids will love this. I've wanted it since I saw it in the derby. Subtle, powerful. Half of the kids in their school won't understand

Congrats! Finally a shirt that I want gets printed (it's been a long time).

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

In for 3 [me, the wife, and Mom - the person that taught me to read]. I figure that I'll get an e-reader for books that I don't want a personal hard copy of or give to the library, but I still prefer real paper books. In addition to all the other reasons the book people gave for liking real books, they'll be around when we can no longer find a player for the code that books are currently being digitized in.

deaddreamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deaddreamer

congrats on the print - very well deserved!

deaddreamer | web | facebook

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01

Congrats Qetza! , looks great mate! (o;

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Every school librarian in the country should own this shirt.

JHaigh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JHaigh

Help! I purchased two and HAVE to purchase two more (work in a library and have to get two more for two other librarians)

It's not letting me...is there a woot rule about only purchasing once a day??????

grahamcrackercoyote

JHaigh wrote:Help! I purchased two and HAVE to purchase two more (work in a library and have to get two more for two other librarians)

It's not letting me...is there a woot rule about only purchasing once a day??????

Up to 3 on the first buy - you'll have to buy the next 2 at $15 a piece tomorrow. Go to the Reckoning section after Midnight Central time.

omielopez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omielopez

PTL! FInally, this shirt is made. I can die now.

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
JHaigh wrote:Help! I purchased two and HAVE to purchase two more (work in a library and have to get two more for two other librarians)

grahamcrackercoyote wrote:Up to 3 on the first buy - you'll have to buy the next 2 at $15 a piece tomorrow. Go to the Reckoning section after Midnight Central time.

Or you can bookmark the permalink in the first post of this discussion. It would be faster. And if you aren't familiar with the reckoning page you can go get familiar with it after your business with woot is done.

qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza

Yes! This was a great surprise today! I'm so happy to see this make it to print!

Thanks to everyone who voted and supported this design and to Shirt.Woot!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

You can only buy 3 per account, per credit card, in one transaction on the first day. You can wait for tomorrow to buy them at 15.00 each or your could get a significant other or maybe a friend to make an account to buy the other two.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
Spiritgreen wrote:Powered by liquid oxygen, liquid hydrogen and liquid Asimov. With a mixed back-up tank of Wells, Adams, Bear, Heinlein, Philip K and Vonnegut.

*love*

Yay!!!! I almost forgot to check today, soooo glad I didn't...insta-buy! (Though I would have bought tomorrow for $15, I'm in the just-started-new-job paycheck limbo, so I much prefer $10.) Congrats Qetza!

dominanefret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dominanefret

I love this so much. If it has to do with books or space, it is going to be a win for me, and this has both. I really should have gotten more than one. Still being relatively knew to this whole concept I didn't realize you could only make one purchase until it was too late. Alas!

bloczyns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloczyns

Wow! So glad to see this, got one for my squid!

zoebird62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zoebird62

I bought this shirt for my grandkid(K10) and then decided to get another for her brother(K8), but you won't let me. they keep telling me the order was already received.
What can be done? There may be tears if only one gets a shirt.

grahamcrackercoyote

zoebird62 wrote:I bought this shirt for my grandkid(K10) and then decided to get another for her brother(K8), but you won't let me. they keep telling me the order was already received.

Tomorrow [actually tonight at Midnight Central], you can buy the other for $15. Check out the RECKONING for all available t-shirts.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

zoebird62 wrote:I bought this shirt for my grandkid(K10) and then decided to get another for her brother(K8), but you won't let me. they keep telling me the order was already received.

I have no idea if they'll be able to amend your order (it depends on how quickly they process the day's print orders, etc), but, please, immediately email service@woot.com and ask them to add the extra shirt to your order. Make sure to include your order number!

(For future reference, please be aware that an individual account can only make one order per day of the shirt-of-the-day [the shirt featured on the main shirt.woot page for $10]. One can place as many orders per day as one wishes for the constantly-updated $15 shirts found in the reckoning, but the featured daily $10 shirt is always one-order-for-the-first-day-at-$10-and-that's-it.)

((Sidenote: this was the only shirt for which I truly yearned in this whole double-take derby. I bought two, huzzah! GOLDENTHORN SO HAPPY.))

zosai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zosai

Yet another example of an EC outselling ALL of the voted-winners of the double take and at least one of the winners of the original derby (2nd). It will certainly pass more than that (only a hundred or so behind 3rd's total) by the time its run is over.

Also, great choice Woot!

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

No one could question this for a great EC choice, qetza. Our son is a compulsive reader and will wear it proudly when it arrives. I'm still marvelling at the great colouring and design work that went into this one.

princesspraline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princesspraline

Reminded me of one of my favorite books that Grandma gave me when I was a wee geek:

http://www.amazon.com/Aboard-story-rocket-Prose-poetry/dp/B0007FA1GQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1315320309&sr=8-5

JHaigh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JHaigh

Thanks for the info! I've never needed more than 2 before and didn't realize the rule. I can't WAIT to get my shirt(s)!!!!!

mikekehler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikekehler

W T F - Email ad says $10. Looked at it last night it was $10 but had problems buying from iDevice. Finally got online today and it is $15?

I guess it's time to unsubscribe from shirt.woot

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
mikekehler wrote:W T F - Email ad says $10. Looked at it last night it was $10 but had problems buying from iDevice. Finally got online today and it is $15?

I guess it's time to unsubscribe from shirt.woot

Debut day = discounted at $10.
Afterwards = regular $15.

That's the way it's always been ...

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
zosai wrote:Yet another example of an EC outselling ALL of the voted-winners of the double take and at least one of the winners of the original derby (2nd). It will certainly pass more than that (only a hundred or so behind 3rd's total) by the time its run is over.

Also, great choice Woot!

Watch out with them contromovershul factitudes. You'll start getting your posts deletemecated.

KRosey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KRosey

I received my shirts in the mail today! I can't tell you how thrilled I am with this. The on-line photo does not do it justice. This shirt is absolutely beautifully printed! My boys will so excited to wear this to school. My only regret: I wish I got one for myself.

Congrats to the designer!
Thank you to Woot for this awesome Editors Choice!