amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli

Congrats ochopika! It's quite lovely, nice colors and nicely drawn.

MaxSMoke777

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MaxSMoke777

Seems like it would work better the other way.

mcneelyj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcneelyj

I really like the design, just wish it was on a non cream colored shirt. I bought one shirt with that base color from woot and it just looks odd on me since it almost matches my skin tone.

Suit Up!

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

This is the result of Tortoise losing his bet with Hare. Hare, contrary to popular belief, actually won the race, and now has acquired Tortoise as his personal slave.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

Kriker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kriker
bluetuba wrote:Wow, congrats on your first woot print Ochopika! First of many I hope.

Agreed! This design is dope. I think I should have bought 2 cause I'm gonna wear this out.

ThirstyFly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThirstyFly

Logged in specifically to say that this shirt is totally gorgeous and beautifully done, right down to the colors. Bravo and congrats!

kldakey

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kldakey

Thank you Woot. I will wear this shirt every time I think of my beloved Oliver who I had to put down today. He was the best bunny.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kldakey wrote:Thank you Woot. I will wear this shirt every time I think of my beloved Oliver who I had to put down today. He was the best bunny.

I had a tortoise named Oliver when I was little. Sorry to hear about your bunny!

I'm just hanging out, really.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

kldakey wrote:Thank you Woot. I will wear this shirt every time I think of my beloved Oliver who I had to put down today. He was the best bunny.

We're softies when it comes to pets. If you'd like, come over to our Facebook page and post a photo of lil Oliver, or come look at the other fuzzies belonging to our community members.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Merhhh, I keep trying to buy this adorable shirt, but the site's all wonky. I tried to buy it last night too but the big yellow button wouldnt do anything. Today it stalls after I try to confirm order. Wuahh, Woot! Please fix so I can buy Ocho's awesome shirt!

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

*Hugs* I'm sorry about your bunny! I, too have lost a bunny before. Thumper was my best bun! He was a Netherland Dwarf rabbit who was pretty smart (for a rabbit). He would come when I called him and he was litter-box trained! There's something special about bunbuns...

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

I can't get over this design. It looks like something right out of a book. Very well done. :>)

indecisivewench

quality posts: 0 Private Messages indecisivewench
Earlysong wrote:Hare Cream? Really? EWWWWWWWWWWW.

While many of the comments are entertaining, this is my favorite.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Finally got one! Yay!

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg

So I go out the back door at work for a fake smoke break (I'm trying to quit, using one of those electronic jammers) and look at woot on my phone...and I almost dropped my phone and fell down when I saw who the artist was...CONGRATS OCHO on a well-deserved first print! =D Your mom must be particularly proud (how come she hasn't commented yet!?! =P haha)

Of course, you had to pick a time when I am almost totally broke to print, didn't you? It's ok...I was planning on waiting until you are vote-upable-with-a-purchase in the reckoning to buy one anyway...and you will be there in a week and a half when I get paid again! I had a wedding to go to this weekend and spent more than I had planned, and get paid bi-weekly, not weekly =/ so I will grab one next thursday...

Your first design that I REALLY noticed here, and when I started following you as an artist here, featured a cherry blossom...pretty cool that the first shirt I will own by you will have one too! I'm glad it's not pink ;) hyuk

Beware though...I might be lucky enough to get one of the new bags with this order when I place it, so our bag-as-a-shirt challenge may be drawing near! It's actually a guarantee if they fully retired the old designs...

ochopika

laggyg wrote:So I go out the back door at work for a fake smoke break (I'm trying to quit, using one of those electronic jammers) and look at woot on my phone...and I almost dropped my phone and fell down when I saw who the artist was...CONGRATS OCHO on a well-deserved first print! =D Your mom must be particularly proud (how come she hasn't commented yet!?! =P haha)

Of course, you had to pick a time when I am almost totally broke to print, didn't you? It's ok...I was planning on waiting until you are vote-upable-with-a-purchase in the reckoning to buy one anyway...and you will be there in a week and a half when I get paid again! I had a wedding to go to this weekend and spent more than I had planned, and get paid bi-weekly, not weekly =/ so I will grab one next thursday...

Your first design that I REALLY noticed here, and when I started following you as an artist here, featured a cherry blossom...pretty cool that the first shirt I will own by you will have one too! I'm glad it's not pink ;) hyuk

Beware though...I might be lucky enough to get one of the new bags with this order when I place it, so our bag-as-a-shirt challenge may be drawing near! It's actually a guarantee if they fully retired the old designs...

The shirt is kind of pink, lol! I was hoping you'd see this in time, glad you like it
I didn't forget about the bag challenge either, muahaha.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
laggyg wrote:So I go out the back door at work for a fake smoke break (I'm trying to quit, using one of those electronic jammers) and look at woot on my phone...and I almost dropped my phone and fell down when I saw who the artist was...CONGRATS OCHO on a well-deserved first print! =D Your mom must be particularly proud (how come she hasn't commented yet!?! =P haha)

lolz I comment! I bought 2! One for me one for mah lady. I guess brothers don't count...oh and to ocho.. Oh you fancy huh?

indecisivewench

quality posts: 0 Private Messages indecisivewench

I just bought one, I'm trying to think of who else I can buy them for. Maybe I'll buy like a bazillion... oh but the next shirt of yours might be EVEN BETTER so maybe I'll buy half a bazillion and half a bazillion next time... oh too many options! Maybe I should drink my coffee then decide.

ochopika

indecisivewench wrote:I just bought one, I'm trying to think of who else I can buy them for. Maybe I'll buy like a bazillion... oh but the next shirt of yours might be EVEN BETTER so maybe I'll buy half a bazillion and half a bazillion next time... oh too many options! Maybe I should drink my coffee then decide.

hmmm SHOULD you drink coffee? lololol, jkjk. Thanks for loving mah shirt.

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
ochopika wrote:I was just about to go to bed, but I decided to check to derby one more time...then I saw today's Woot and I fell out of my chair (You know they don't tell you when they'll print your daily?? It's very suspenseful. I love you anyway, woot!). The floor is crooked in my apartment and so my chair is very unsteady.

Anyways, thank you so much, Woot and Wooters

lol Woot thinks you are a guy...

jonnij

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jonnij

Got the shirt and LOVE it! How do I get more? My horse riding friends are gonna be so jealous

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats ochopika! well deserved print! and awesome job!

ochopika

jonnij wrote:Got the shirt and LOVE it! How do I get more? My horse riding friends are gonna be so jealous

You can buy more here whenever you'd like (until they stop selling)! You just can only place one order at a time, I think. I'm so glad you like it!

noctuseternum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noctuseternum

Is there any way I can get this shirt???

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

noctuseternum wrote:Is there any way I can get this shirt???

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

monstrol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monstrol

Any chance of still getting this shirt?

sscurrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sscurrin

Score!!! Ochopika, I really like (most) of your designs, still kicking myself that I missed Makin' Bread, but hey.

I really like this bunny/turtle combo, it's like the United Nations, cooperation to accomplish a goal (if the bunny rides, they both cross the finish at the same time), I'd like to teach the world to sing!

Gotta check the old exchequer and see how fast I can order this one, I think I may have some Easter Bunny Money somewhere...

ochopika

sscurrin wrote:Score!!! Ochopika, I really like (most) of your designs, still kicking myself that I missed Makin' Bread, but hey.

I really like this bunny/turtle combo, it's like the United Nations, cooperation to accomplish a goal (if the bunny rides, they both cross the finish at the same time), I'd like to teach the world to sing!

Gotta check the old exchequer and see how fast I can order this one, I think I may have some Easter Bunny Money somewhere...

Sweet Good to hear that you like most of my designs! Maybe one day you will like all of them! I just have to make some sort of mind-control shirt...

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
ochopika wrote:Sweet Good to hear that you like most of my designs! Maybe one day you will like all of them! I just have to make some sort of mind-control shirt...

Must...buy...ochopika...shirt...Must...buy...ochopika...shirt...

(Yeah, I really am gonna.)

sscurrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sscurrin

I really like this shirt, but was out of town and missed it.
The page says "sold out", so if that is real, and not just a place holder for the time being up, then congratulations on a successful design!!!!

Any hope any more of these will be printed and sold?

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

sscurrin wrote:I really like this shirt, but was out of town and missed it.
The page says "sold out", so if that is real, and not just a place holder for the time being up, then congratulations on a successful design!!!!

Any hope any more of these will be printed and sold?

You might have better luck at WootSwap, TeeTrade, or The Random Shirt Trade Center. Happy hunting!