1%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

evilcanary

quality posts: 3 Private Messages evilcanary

Reminds me of the "rub your belly and pat your head" move.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

That's a hard life... having to both be the alarm and the awakened. The poor thing can never rest.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Ugh... Thanks for reminding me that I stayed up way too late again.

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

The snooze button is evil! It will make you late for work.

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong

This would make an excellent night shirt!

I love this website! ^^

spilzer

quality posts: 121 Private Messages spilzer

I like the watch. Viva la analog!

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

For whatever reason, I see "SNOOZE" as the most awkward looking word in the English language.

whitehatsforhire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whitehatsforhire

am i missing something?

my 5 year old could make a better shirt

You must not be holding your face right.

AltF4Dead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AltF4Dead

yo dawg...

MissJamieD

quality posts: 44 Private Messages MissJamieD

Where do I find an alarm clock like this? Unlike this alarm, my alarm gladly boasts and preens about each morning, with neither the regret or chagrin of the clock depicted in this shirt.

What a diamond in the rough!

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

I prefer the Top Gear Stig alarm clock at DealWoot. Much cooler.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

How sad for the poor thing. In order to make the noises in it's head stop, it must hit itself in the head.

I imagine when it blinks 12:00am things only get worse.

thetroides

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thetroides

Why you be hatin man?

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

The best part is the fact that he's wearing an analog... too bad the times shown on the alarm clock and watch don't match up.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

Why is it that my alarm clock's snooze button only lets me sleep for 9 minutes extra? That bothers me that it isn't an increment of 5 or 10! Why, alarm clock? Why?!

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

This is so me whenever I set an alarm. I have to have a loud clock and the thing has to be at least 10 feet from me and still that snooze button gets hit over and over.

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis

I am a heavy user of the snooze button, but if I bought this t-shirt, I'd have to draw in an extra red line to make the 5 into a 9. Otherwise, everyone I know would be like, "When was the last time you got up at 5am? Five years ago? Yeah, that's what I thought."

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

asher0716

quality posts: 1 Private Messages asher0716
Assassin15 wrote:The best part is the fact that he's wearing an analog... too bad the times shown on the alarm clock and watch don't match up.

True the watch appears to say 8:15, but more likely it says 5:00 and was just rotated clockwise 90 degrees for some reason. Either way, I bet you every time he goes off, he plays "I Got You Babe"...no wonder he's sick of it!

thatheard

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thatheard
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:Why is it that my alarm clock's snooze button only lets me sleep for 9 minutes extra? That bothers me that it isn't an increment of 5 or 10! Why, alarm clock? Why?!

Came over here to say just that. 9 minutes? What's the basis? Although my new cell phone with its mandatory 5 minute snooze is even worse. That 5 minutes is the time I spend dreading when it's gonna go off again, which leaves no time to actually snooze.

leopoldmozart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages leopoldmozart

That face kind of reminds me of VG Cats' animation style.

fiestea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fiestea

I've accepted that I belong to the world run by early birds, as a self professed night owl, I couldn't in good consciousness wear a shirt that pretended that I'd really ever get up at 5 am. This is definitely me at 7 am.

fiestea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fiestea
fiestea wrote:I've accepted that I belong to the world run by early birds, as a self professed night owl, I couldn't in good consciousness wear a shirt that pretended that I'd really ever get up at 5 am. This is definitely me at 7 am.

But yet I may still buy it, since I need a blue woot. (a black one, and a white one) I wish I'd have gotten the pancake one. It was way awesome, but I had a mix up with another woot. Too much woot. LOL Woot, Woot!

cwhieldon

quality posts: 18 Private Messages cwhieldon

Maybe I'll buy this for my roommate as a passive aggressive way of saying "hey man, your alarm clock wakes me up every morning...4 times every morning."

LuNa7ic

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LuNa7ic

Change the dial to say 10:00am and I'll buy :P

terminatorgir

quality posts: 9 Private Messages terminatorgir

thanks to my extreme alarm clock app for android, i can stop myself from hitting snooze by forcing me to solve math problems. by the time i get through them, im already too awake to go back under. its saved me from many a late day

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
whitehatsforhire wrote:am i missing something?

my 5 year old could make a better shirt

But your kid didn't, so keep complaining while they make mad bank.

pinothyj

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pinothyj

Does anyone know why it is always nine minutes?

Anyone…

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas

Just for the record my snooze is 7 minutes

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas

This shirt reminds me of this Seinfeld bit, [I would have posted video but they all seem to have been taken down].

“I never get enough sleep. I stay up late at night, cause I’m Night Guy. Night Guy wants to stay up late. ‘What about getting up after five hours sleep?’, oh that’s Morning Guy’s problem. That’s not my problem, I’m Night Guy. I stay up as late as I want. So you get up in the morning, you’re exhausted, groggy… oooh I hate that Night Guy! See, Night Guy always screws Morning Guy. There’s nothing Morning Guy can do. The only Morning Guy can do is try and oversleep often enough so that Day Guy looses his job and Night Guy has no money to go out anymore.”
- Jerry Seinfeld

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

Funny how just as I was checking shirt.woot that this was the shirt I saw as my alarm went off.

Blade2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blade2000

Meh. I think this one will be making the rounds in the next mystery shirt Woot deliveries.

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

Also, this makes me want to get the

Tocky alarm clock
even more. An alarm clock that makes you chase after it.

Perhaps I should get that for my mom - she's completely oblivious to alarm clocks.

gd500

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gd500

Looks like a 70's 8-track tape player.

Teutonicopeth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Teutonicopeth

So does he want to sleep, or has his owner left him ringing and he's turning it off in disgust? No doubt one day he will just forget to ring to make up for it.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
terminatorgir wrote:thanks to my extreme alarm clock app for android, i can stop myself from hitting snooze by forcing me to solve math problems. by the time i get through them, im already too awake to go back under. its saved me from many a late day

woah....what's the app name?

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

joshuajwood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshuajwood

I might have to buy this shirt, just so I can BURN IT! Not because of the snooze button, but because I hate getting woken up at 5:00 am.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

asher0716 wrote:True the watch appears to say 8:15, but more likely it says 5:00 and was just rotated clockwise 90 degrees for some reason. Either way, I bet you every time he goes off, he plays "I Got You Babe"...no wonder he's sick of it!

alchemistmerlin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alchemistmerlin

Usually I'm late to work because of the snooze button.

Today I was late to work because of woot.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

Had to get one - royal blue and set to the time my alarm goes off. For most of the first three weeks of school, I've been up BEFORE the alarm and just turned it off - this is what happens when you go to bed at the time your students SHOULD be going to bed! [We start at 7:45 a.m. - when the district still ran buses, we were an "early" school (3 early, 3 late) - somehow, though, they didn't change the start time to later when they stopped running school buses :S ]