ravenmb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ravenmb
domurat wrote:how do you get to the 3rd floor and the attic? no stairs or doors!

Well this is a cutaway shot, so presumably there is more to the house that has been... cut away. There are probably stairs, doors and an escalator in that portion of the house.

Look out, it's behind you!!!! Auuuuughghhhh

dooomcat

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dooomcat

Love this Spirit! I'll admit I'd like it even better on navy with a mono blue color scheme as I'm not big on b&w but still picking some up for my boys even though the twins won't fit in them for a while

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
dooomcat wrote:Love this Spirit! I'll admit I'd like it even better on navy with a mono blue color scheme as I'm not big on b&w but still picking some up for my boys even though the twins won't fit in them for a while

All the "BooOoOOoOoo" jokes in the shirt write-up reminded me of your user name and your extra "o". Apropos?

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats Spiritgreen! This is such an awesome design!

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca
missmelis wrote:Yeah, but it'll take at least two weeks for most of us to get the shirt via Smartpost, and by that time it'll be October!

(Trust me, I hate the idea of Sept. 1st as the beginning of Halloween season as much as, probably more than, the next gal... working retail tends to have that effect.)

Currently it is about three weeks international (at least to Germany).
And to me Sept. 1st being the beginning of Halloween season sounds better to me than what they do around here: September 1st is the start of Christmas cookies and such in the supermarkets.

andy92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andy92

yayaya I just got one

guitarwoot2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guitarwoot2

the little ghosts are making the house look perfectly spooky for Halloween...
1 ghost is prying up the floorboards so they with creak
another is peeling the wallpaper for a creepy look
and another is watering the "dead" black roses! how adorable!!!!!!

KarenMarie

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KarenMarie

<3 <3 <3 this tee shirt.

bought 2!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks so much everyone! This is awesome.

@domurat, there's a hatch from the 2nd to 3rd floor that you can see in the picture. The attic is boarded up, which is why the ghost is adding bats through the window.

See it all makes perfect sense. ;p

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Gah, why can't I stop buying more shirts?!?

*sigh* ... in for one.

AToro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AToro

Voted for this one in the Derby and was hoping it would make it. Stoked to see the "spick and span spirits" today.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Narfcake wrote:Gah, why can't I stop buying more shirts?!?

Because you are a wanton T-shirt whore.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

rikkastar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rikkastar

Such an adorable design. I love the black and white scheme too even though I already have too many dark colored shirts. Placed my order this morning! :D

demgreeneyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demgreeneyes

Squee! I love dem <3

gayemeyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gayemeyer

Congratulations! This is such a wonderful shirt. I'm proud of you.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Wonderfully detailed design, SG! A very deserved 1st place win!

chrixie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chrixie

Peeka-BOO, i clean you !

princessbard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessbard

I so <3 this shirt. Got one for myself and for my minidude.

If it's not coming in glow-in-the-dark, I hope the artist won't mind if I put a little glow-glaze on my toddler's tee. He loves that stuff.

Ok, so does his mom. ;)

greenerskies47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greenerskies47

Yeah! I'm so glad this printed. I haven't bought any woot shirts in forever but I'm totally in for this one. Ghosties are so cute!

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

Are those... eyes?... on the bone in the dog house?

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

KevinSGreen

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KevinSGreen
mayh658 wrote:That moon is huge! If anyone is curious, there is an interesting article about the "moon illusion" on Wikipedia.

"That's no moon. It's a space station."

domurat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages domurat
Spiritgreen wrote:Thanks so much everyone! This is awesome.

@domurat, there's a hatch from the 2nd to 3rd floor that you can see in the picture. The attic is boarded up, which is why the ghost is adding bats through the window.

See it all makes perfect sense. ;p

Ahh, I should have zoomed in a bit! Well done Spiritgreen, well done!

cheshirefox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheshirefox

Bought one for myself, decided a few hours later to get a second for my mother who loved the idea, but Shirt.woot! won't take a second order of the same shirt from me. Very very sad that someone doesn't want more of my money.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cheshirefox wrote: Bought one for myself, decided a few hours later to get a second for my mother who loved the idea, but Shirt.woot! won't take a second order of the same shirt from me. Very very sad that someone doesn't want more of my money.

Email service@woot.com and ask them to adjust your order. Include the order number ot speed things up.

No promises, but often they can do that if the item is not sold out.

Just note that they're off for the weekend so it'll be Monday before you hear back from them.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cheshirefox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheshirefox
ThunderThighs wrote:Email service@woot.com and ask them to adjust your order. Include the order number ot speed things up.

No promises, but often they can do that if the item is not sold out.

Just note that they're off for the weekend so it'll be Monday before you hear back from them.

Just finished e-mailing them, and thank you!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

laureneshapiro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laureneshapiro

i love this for halloween. GHOSTIES!

perfectchaos859

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perfectchaos859
j5 wrote:Protip: Layers

It's all the rage amongst theoretical physicists

oh i love jim parsons! I am sure he would buy this shirt also lol.

titrez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages titrez

Great : have a look there : www.tshirtequalizer.com

cremeens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cremeens

So far tracking only says fedex received information. No actual shirt being tracked yet 10 days after the payment. Any idea when these ghosts will actually be on a truck?

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

cremeens wrote:So far tracking only says fedex received information. No actual shirt being tracked yet 10 days after the payment. Any idea when these ghosts will actually be on a truck?

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

venikins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages venikins

I just love the playfulness of this shirt!
Not to mention Halloween is right around the corner. This was a MUST BUY for me. I think my favorite ghost is the one kickin back smoking his pipe XD

Ordinarily insane, but has had lucid moments of stupidity

baxart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baxart

Bought it for my mom's birthday, she loves it.

My stats: Bought 2 shirts, gave them both to my mom as gifts.

everbored

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everbored

Will this shirt ever be available again?
I would absolutely LOVE one!
But I just found out about this site existing today, so obviously I never had a chance to get it when it was available.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

everbored wrote:Will this shirt ever be available again?
I would absolutely LOVE one!
But I just found out about this site existing today, so obviously I never had a chance to get it when it was available.

Keep checking back to the Plus sales. Halloween is soon, so who knows.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

koibi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koibi

I can't believe I missed this! I've been looking for this shirt for ages!

Does anyone know if ShirtWoot will reprint it a 3rd time?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
koibi wrote:I can't believe I missed this! I've been looking for this shirt for ages!

Does anyone know if ShirtWoot will reprint it a 3rd time?

It's already been reprinted for the third time, so I bet there will be a fourth time! Check back next year for Hallowoot 2013; Hallowoot 2012 started on September 24th, so start checking around mid-September to be safe. It could also reprint again before next Halloween - keep your eye on the Woot Plus sales (always a new one on Sunday night/Monday morning at midnight, and often a new one on Thursdays).

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)