kimberly4woot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimberly4woot
BootsBoots wrote:
Thanks everyone! But, no thanks to Kelly. Not because she doesn't deserve credit or anything, just because she's a terrible person who doesn't deserve a thank you. If you knew her, you'd know what I mean. She kicks puppies everyday.*

Kelly doesn't need any thanks, she just needs cash.

Now I'm curious. How did you decide to split the money that you receive from this shirt? Is it 50-50 or some other secret method?

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest
ElanorRigby wrote:"...gave a sheet" Haha...it's funny because it sounds like a bad word. Reminds me of a tounge-twister my mom taught me, then forbid me to ever say. Ahem...

How many sheets could a sheet-slitter slit if a sheet-slitter could slit sheets?

Don't try it within earshot of kids. ;)

HA! Reminds me of a similar one we used as kids when practicing stadium jumping on horses to keep an even pace when approaching a jump...

"I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, upon the slitted sheet I sit..." That was always a fun one to sing while riding...of course, a random "h" would show up in other words on occasion, which made it that much more fun!

BTW, Cute shirt...not sure if I'm in for 1 or 2 yet...

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
kimberly4woot wrote:Kelly doesn't need any thanks, she just needs cash.

Now I'm curious. How did you decide to split the money that you receive from this shirt? Is it 50-50 or some other secret method?

It's totally a secret, but it's also 50/50.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
vmforrest wrote:HA! Reminds me of a similar one we used as kids when practicing stadium jumping on horses to keep an even pace when approaching a jump...

"I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, upon the slitted sheet I sit..."

I love these tongue twisters. My favorite has always been:

I am a mother pheasant plucker.
I pluck mother pheasants.
I am the most pleasant mother pheasant plucker that ever plucked a mother pheasant.

twowootthree

quality posts: 16 Private Messages twowootthree
JadenKale wrote:I always wondered what a ghost looked like under its sheet!

is that why ghosts wear their sheets? to hide the big Woot logo exclamation points on the ghosts' backs? surprised nobody mentioned the logo yet.

callbuggsy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages callbuggsy
ElanorRigby wrote:"...gave a sheet" Haha...it's funny because it sounds like a bad word. Reminds me of a tounge-twister my mom taught me, then forbid me to ever say. Ahem...

How many sheets could a sheet-slitter slit if a sheet-slitter could slit sheets?

Don't try it within earshot of kids. ;)

she slit a sheet, a sheet she slit , and on the slit of the sheet she sits.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
jhgalvas wrote:Are you serious?! It took me several minutes to figure out what you could possibly be talking about. I think you're safe with this shirt.

I can see it if I cross my eyes, squinch them real hard, and look for it. Otherwise all I see is a cute shirt.

Edit: oh, and congrats to the artists!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Hallowoot can't get here soon enough, I'm all for spooky themed designs winning the derbies until then!

Ectoplasm stains are really hard to get out of white sheets (trust me I know), so there is no doubt IMO that ghost is using OxiClean!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05

In for one. I needed a Halloween shirt, and this one is great.

One question though...why does the sheet on the right get special clothespins?

kimberly4woot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimberly4woot
dcroe05 wrote:
One question though...why does the sheet on the right get special clothespins?

It's a nod to The Count of Monte Cristo, Chapter 62: Ghosts. There are 6 brown clothespins and 2 blue ones. Hence, 62.

lovelypinkdress

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lovelypinkdress

Great design.
If it was glow in the dark, I'd be in for 3.

Shame on you Woot-co,
for 25c more for glow in the dark ink, you'd sell twice as many.

gladiatorjai

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gladiatorjai

So I purchased 1 earlier, why can't I purchase 1 more now when in total I am allowed to purchase 3? What am I missing?

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
kimberly4woot wrote:It's a nod to The Count of Monte Cristo, Chapter 62: Ghosts. There are 6 brown clothespins and 2 blue ones. Hence, 62.

Dang, yeah that was always my favorite chapter. I like it when he visits the ghost dryer from the future and learns the true meaning of friendship. Manly tear :,|

*edit* hahaha so a brief internet search later and I learn how asinine I am. Anyways, if the terrible movie version had been anything like what I just described I probably would have hated it less. Get on it hollywood.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

gladiatorjai wrote:So I purchased 1 earlier, why can't I purchase 1 more now when in total I am allowed to purchase 3? What am I missing?

Feel free to email us at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to help you order more. Please remember to include your order number and username so we may assist you in a timely manner.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

welovesnoopy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages welovesnoopy

Great job. Love my new shirt. Can't wait to do the laundry in it...

Carol Ruckman

welovesnoopy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages welovesnoopy

Great job. Love my new shirt. Can't wait to do the laundry in it...

Carol Ruckman

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
gladiatorjai wrote:So I purchased 1 earlier, why can't I purchase 1 more now when in total I am allowed to purchase 3? What am I missing?

Gotta get all three at once! You can get the others for $15 tomorrow

m3talcore

quality posts: 6 Private Messages m3talcore

I want to know how he got all the ectoplasm out; bleach isn't doing it for me.

jrhodes976

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrhodes976

I love this shirt. In for one!

kellysnaps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellysnaps
BootsBoots wrote:Awright! I am so happy to see this print, that I might not even kick a puppy today. Might not.

Thanks everyone! But, no thanks to Kelly. Not because she doesn't deserve credit or anything, just because she's a terrible person who doesn't deserve a thank you. If you knew her, you'd know what I mean. She kicks puppies everyday.*

*Edit: I think I'd better mention that I'm kidding. And also, the ghost isn't a racist (or so he says, anyway).

I would never kick a puppy! Maybe a chipmunk...other than that I am a very nice girl most of the time. Thanks for the votes guys!

AvisThomas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AvisThomas

Is it a coincidence that this ghost-wardrobe shirt comes out, just as NY's fashion week is winding up? This plump little ghost has got quite a lineup of fashion pillow cases, there. Some contrasts with the show in NY: this year's fashion show was all about COLOR, intense color, especially orange. Have you thought about marketing this shirt with a contrasting Halloween-orange purse and pumps? Maybe a belt?

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 130 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 130 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

lovelypinkdress

felllll wrote:Another ghost shirt? Shirt.woot must be haunted; it's the only answer.

lovelypinkdress

lovelypinkdress wrote:

Yes indeed! Halloween is coming up soon, and all us kids who never grew up have to wear something.

ahecht

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ahecht

Just wanted to chime in here to say that my girlfriend got this shirt back when it was first offered, and every time she wears it she has total strangers complementing her on the shirt.

Beckster90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beckster90

Sooooo disappointed!!

My shirt finally got here today, and I was so excited, but the size is wrong!! D:

It's labeled properly, but it's at least a size smaller than it should be, and I even compared it to another Woot shirt that's the right size.

I'm so disappointed, I was all excited about having this to wear for Halloween. :'(

Anyone else have this problem??

-Becka

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

Beckster90 wrote:Sooooo disappointed!!

My shirt finally got here today, and I was so excited, but the size is wrong!! D:

It's labeled properly, but it's at least a size smaller than it should be, and I even compared it to another Woot shirt that's the right size.

I'm so disappointed, I was all excited about having this to wear for Halloween. :'(

Anyone else have this problem??

-Becka

You may need to size up. Please email us at service@woot.com and we will see what we can do for you. Thank you.

Beckster90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beckster90
smallville824 wrote:You may need to size up. Please email us at service@woot.com and we will see what we can do for you. Thank you.

Already did, and a properly-sized replacement is on the way, but unless there's a Halloween miracle this week, there's no way it's going to make it here in time for Halloween.

I wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't had such rotten luck with ordering Woot shirts - this is my fourth order, and the third that's gone wrong somehow. *sigh*

I guess there's always next year, I'll wear it for Halloween then.