jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas

Pardon me for the third comment in a row but I just noticed that the grilling stripes on the beef don't line up with each other. (Look at California, Texas and Maine) This is a funky grill or something!

daringstoic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daringstoic

Um, that is NOT what Michigan looks like.

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete
jhgalvas wrote:I love that all of the Michiganders are coming out of hiding. We put up with a lot of crap in our state, but the one thing we won't stand for is being grossly misrepresented on a t-shirt showing our nation as a massive hamburger. You gotta draw the line somewhere.

Whoa there. You better recognize the cheese on that burger or the Wisconsinites are going to have a tizzy.

jhgalvas wrote:Pardon me for the third comment in a row but I just noticed that the grilling stripes on the beef don't line up with each other. (Look at California, Texas and Maine) This is a funky grill or something!

Did you take into account the curvature of the earth?

Medicfrost

quality posts: 51 Private Messages Medicfrost

I heard Sarah Palin can see Russia from her salty, greasy back yard.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
lapbplayr wrote:Why does Maine get to be bacon?

That's not bacon... that's charbroiled beef.

highonpez

quality posts: 7 Private Messages highonpez

This shirt is deliciously tongue in cheek.

ThisIsntMe6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThisIsntMe6

OK, So, green won't grow in the Great Lakes, I'm thinkin' Cali is offended that it looks like a bad anal sex result. Not sure why the Red states have a coat of seeds. Must be someone from a different country trying to understand our diversity. Well, TY, TYVM.

dangsthurt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dangsthurt

The part of the patty on the west coast should be veggie.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Look out Cananda, America needs a McFlurry for dessert.

superstargoddess

quality posts: 2 Private Messages superstargoddess
Sgt Pyroman wrote:This is SO sick, yet so true. 63% of Americans are considered overweight, and 26% are obese.

Hmm, you know, makes me wonder if this shirt is a good commentary or a bad one. Guess it could be looked at either way.

I am looking to buy "Life Choices", any size, send me a message!

So fuhqued up.

jhgalvas

superstargoddess wrote:Hmm, you know, makes me wonder if this shirt is a good commentary or a bad one. Guess it could be looked at either way.

I believe the word would be "accurate".

hamjudo

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hamjudo
jhgalvas wrote:I believe the word would be "accurate".

As a misshaped michigander, let me assure you that accuracy is not the first word that comes to mind when we see this shirt.

hards7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hards7

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Stripes007

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Stripes007

no news on Guam? and other small USA Islands

jhgalvas

hamjudo wrote:As a misshaped michigander, let me assure you that accuracy is not the first word that comes to mind when we see this shirt.

I live in Flint, Michigan so I assure you I waas not reffering to the shape being accurate, merely the fact that our nation is obese and well represented by a greasy cheeseburger.

algonacchick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages algonacchick
Assassin15 wrote:What in the world happened to Michigan...

Seriously. As a Michigan resident, I am offended that it does not look anything like a mitten. Also, what happened to the U.P.?

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

Um, you've got a little something right th... Oh wait, that's Hawaii. Sorry.

Lol! Fun to wake up to this morning.

joslynmsu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joslynmsu
jhgalvas wrote:As an official member of the "Michigan is a state too and not just a couple of protruding bits of meat and bun" coalition, I would like to state my displeasure at today's shirt. Michiganders have feelings just like you. We may not be able express our hurt and sorrow in ways that you would understand, but never the less, we have feelings too.

I for one protest tonight's woot shirt.

*Thank you Bluejester for showing us how to stand up for ourselves.

I'm with you jhgalvas. How can we get rid of America's high five?

dachosen0ne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dachosen0ne

Did you guys notice states and tastes have the same 6 letters. Wow this man is a clever lad.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

so yummy work!!!

Glad to see you here Rodrigo!

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

I dunno, I'm just not impressed with this. It's a good social commentary given the governments total sell-out to big business and the morbid obesity epidemic plagueing the U.S. But I wouldn't wear it.

*steps off his soap box*

astyrfan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages astyrfan

From a distance, the sesame seeds look like maggots....I...can't unsee this. Sorry =(

garzman80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garzman80

Is that what Michigan really looks like? I find that impossible because there is no way we could fit all of the fat people here in that skinny of a state. Maybe because of all the fat here, Michigan is the tastiest part of the burger, thus was partially eaten already.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I often fall asleep on my back with a half-eaten ten pound hamburger and a small handful of fries on my chest.

garzman80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garzman80
algonacchick wrote:Seriously. As a Michigan resident, I am offended that it does not look anything like a mitten. Also, what happened to the U.P.?

The artist visited the U.P. and thought it was Canada so they left it off.

qtx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qtx

"The patties came first, just colonists.."

...righhhht.... because the country wasn't populated already before they got here.

I LOOOOOOOVE PONIES, seriously, that was ignorant! lol

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl
astyrfan wrote:From a distance, the sesame seeds look like maggots....I...can't unsee this. Sorry =(

I thought that they were taste buds. then again I don't ever go to mcdonalds.

pfffft!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

“We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, my brothers and sisters - Plymouth Rock landed on us!...and gave us high cholesterol and excessive glutamates!"

skopi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skopi
daringstoic wrote:Um, that is NOT what Michigan looks like.

That is also not what Alaska looks like. Heck, they forgot the part of land where Juneau, Alaska's capital, is.

princesspraline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princesspraline
Thirdbase9 wrote:The sesame seeds should have been just at the state capitals.

Animaniacs -- Wakko's America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNUDDaEOvuY

pyromilkman

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pyromilkman

No Michigan Upper Peninsula, no purchase.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I guess the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico are spilled Coke that dried.

wndhamhill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wndhamhill

I will gladly pay you a Texas on Wednesday for a California today.

octaveman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages octaveman

Better be bacon in there somewhere...just sayin.

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

The great state of Florida is smothered in lettuce. Bah! That's rabbit food. :-D

jrockwell19

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrockwell19

We have Cheeseburger Fest here...Jimmy Buffet would not be proud that Michigan is a finger instead of a high-five.

jrockwell19

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrockwell19
joslynmsu wrote:I'm with you jhgalvas. How can we get rid of America's high five?

I too am upset. I have decided that if they are going to take away America's high-five...that little sliver must therefore be a middle finger. And no U.P. ??? This is a sad day for Woot.

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman

Why does my homestate of MI look like an inverted uvula?

jrockwell19 wrote:I too am upset. I have decided that if they are going to take away America's high-five...that little sliver must therefore be a middle finger. And no U.P. ??? This is a sad day for Woot.

Indeed.

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

forareason

quality posts: 3 Private Messages forareason
princesspraline wrote:Animaniacs -- Wakko's America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNUDDaEOvuY

I just watched that video 50 times for a test. Worked like a charm.

forareason

quality posts: 3 Private Messages forareason

Woot! has alienated their core hamburger constituents, Michiganders!