aletayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aletayr

Chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows. What's not to like? +1

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
rachy wrote:First, I think that the cube is fine because we know that Ramy is punning off the pyramids, not the Kaaba.

However, I will have to agree with you on one thing. "The Rhombus" would have totally kicked butt.

While I don't think Ramy was intentionally depicting the Kaaba, it's more what someone else would perceive than us.

Rhombus would be pretty funny.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: visit couch

My favorite place to visit! I'd wear this for sure.

aerin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aerin
Re: Everything happens in Vancouver

All of my favorite shows on one shirt!?! I hope this wins!

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
Re: 7 Rejected Wonders of the World

Now 100% less controversial :P Thanks for the suggestions guys (esp. ChaosDoctor07), hope you enjoy the changes! I decided to go with 3 of them to make it extra clear that it is a reference to the Pyramids of Giza and nothing else.

tonythai1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonythai1981
shikausstan wrote:I think this is an unfair entry... Chuck Norris never loses.

Hahahaha Chuck Norris makes the world a safer place!

plasticpenguin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plasticpenguin
squarerootofpi wrote:I see Homer Simpson, the dad from American Dad and the dad from Family guy, who is the fourth father suppose to be?

I assumed it was Cleveland Brown, based mostly on Fox's Sunday animation domination line-up. . . and a little bit on squinting my eyes and looking at the nose.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Home Land Security

I like the execution and the quirkiness of the design though I'm pretty sure it doesn't pass the "no celebrity likenesses" rule. Of all of them, I think woot has always been the most harsh and consistent with that one.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Emerald Ring

The graphics and colors are really crisp and well done. Nicely done.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: The Other Lincoln Memorial

That facial expression is too good!

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

I can hear my wife watching The X Files on Netflix in the other room as I type this. Got my vote.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
curli76 wrote:I wasn't going to vote for this till I saw the fish hanging off the pole, and then I had to.

The Siamese cat made it a must vote for me. (I have a Siamese cat.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

ApeLad

quality posts: 44 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: 7 Rejected Wonders of the World

Now you risk offending the rhombulans! ;)

ritaroobias

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ritaroobias

I've been watching The X-Files since I was five years old so I can't not vote for this.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks for digging this, my fellow genre TV fans! ^___^

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Roswell Diner

Cool '50s styling! GMV.

(raygun!)

dwayri

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dwayri
Re: Land of the Fries

Awesome shirt design. Makes me think of Supertramp's album cover Breakfast in America.

PixelPants

quality posts: 70 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: visit couch

So much to do when you reach Couch; put on a movie and stare up at the stars, go fishing behind the cushions and taking long relaxing walks to and from the refrigerator.
This would be a great shirt to dress up in and stay home.

helgram

quality posts: 1 Private Messages helgram

saved

sellout87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sellout87
themeanspleen wrote:Change the last guy to Hank Hill. Dont know who THATS suposed to be, but how in the world could you leave out Hank Hill?!

lol it's Randy Marsh, I thought about doing Hank but wasn't a big fan of the show. Much bigger fan of South Park.

PixelPants

Re: Land of the Fries

So it looks like liberty tastes a little different to freedom. With this clever design, effective colouring and great shirt placement it looks like you'll be tasting success as well Walmazan.

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley
citizencoyote wrote:Just FYI... I'm not Muslim, but some may be grossly offended by "The Cube," which bears more than a passing resemblance to the Kaaba, Islam's most sacred site. I'd be very cautious of including it.

Anybody who's capable of being grossly offended by a picture of a cube is oversensitive to the point of insanity and should be ignored.

PixelPants

Re: The Library of Appalachia

I've had that book on reserve since 1986, though I hear it's worth it. Another good example of how you cleverly use humour to touch on deeper ideas Boots.

PixelPants

Pineapple and a flying saucer on the same shirt Spiritgreen, that's a winning combo right there. Really like the type treatment you gave VANCOUVER as well.

tobefonseca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tobefonseca
mrwednesday wrote:The graphics and colors are really crisp and well done. Nicely done.

Thx :{D

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: The Library of Appalachia

Let's be honest, "real America" doesn't need a library. They get their reading material from something like a kindle; they call it their gut.

fossilgirl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fossilgirl1

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Monument To The Retro-Future!

This is hot.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

trevorstearns

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trevorstearns
Re: Lighthouse of the Rockies

Why build a huge lighthouse on the Rocky Mountain Divide? Because...WE CAN!

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
AdderXYU wrote:Let's be honest, "real America" doesn't need a library. They get their reading material from something like a kindle; they call it their gut.

I have a feeling you're right about that.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: The Rainguard

I really dislike the curved cutout, but I really dig the style.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

thewronggrape

quality posts: 49 Private Messages thewronggrape

The curve at the bottom bothers me (I'm more a fan of abstract/jaggedy bottoms that fade out) but everything else about this shirt is beautiful!

AdderXYU

Re: Venezia

I couldn't wear this (it is my distinct hope that venice stays above water as long as possible), but I definitely appreciate the joke.

jacksorbetter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacksorbetter

What to you expect from an ALIEN?

sarahreebs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahreebs
sellout87 wrote:lol it's Randy Marsh, I thought about doing Hank but wasn't a big fan of the show. Much bigger fan of South Park.

How do you feel about Hermes Conrad (from Futurama)?

larrydavidarmstrong

quality posts: 1 Private Messages larrydavidarmstrong
Re: Pisa tourist memorial statue

So I was thinking that it would be cool to build a giant statue honoring everyone who has ever had their photo taken holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa, which would itself be holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa. So not only would it severely detract from what is cool about the tower, but it would also destroy the whole experience of making a photo where you are holding it up, thereby awesomely ruining everything for everyone!

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:It did exist at one time.

Kinda surprised it doesn't still! If they did, they should hire Lucky for their design, because this is great!

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
Re: Blanket Fort

I love the idea. I would totally visit the biggest blanket fort in the world. I may possibly stage a takeover and claim it for my own. Like a castle!

AdderXYU

I'm with the others. Your style is so promising, from all the work I recall seeing of yours. this is simply lovely, but the shape/cut-off makes it a difficult "wear".