rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
Re: Lucky Park

Phew! Finished. I've never not used outlines before, but I like the effect it had on the lucky cat statue. Anyways, I think this is a pretty cool design, but I'm a little delirious from staring at the screen, so who knows.

6 colors on light blue.

edit: I forgot to add that the seven statues are the seven lucky gods, and the red things in the front are Daruma dolls.

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
rglee129 wrote:Phew! Finished. I've never not used outlines before, but I like the effect it had on the lucky cat statue. Anyways, I think this is a pretty cool design, but I'm a little delirious from staring at the screen, so who knows.

6 colors on light blue.

Nicely done. GMV

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: HP Lovecraft Memorial NOT in R'yleh

We're not in R'yeleh any more!

cupidsrevenge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cupidsrevenge

I want! Love it. If it doesn't make it here, would you consider making it on Cafe Press and selling it?

ANet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ANet
Re: Venezia

.... do you realize how many 'are you wet?' jokes would ensue while wearing this shirt?! LOL

Nickster4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nickster4

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
Re: The Rainguard

Beautiful color, texture, idea... but I will agree that the rounded bottom would hit unflatteringly on some folks. But it's not going to detract from my vote. Lovely.

citystreetlight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages citystreetlight

I'm going to be the black sheep here and tell you that I love this design even with the rounded bottom.

cupidsrevenge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cupidsrevenge
Re: Land of the Fries

Very clever idea. If we take a tour to the top, do we get to taste the milkshake?

jmf1081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmf1081
Re: Pisa tourist memorial statue

I voted based on your comment and the fact that the statue is not wearing pants. the shirt is funny too.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Venezia

This works on so many levels. Awesome!

edit:

I fear this is going to suffer from the thumbnail though. I'm not sure it's quite provocative enough which is a shame. We need to get this in the hotness.

heysammyk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heysammyk
Re: Squirrel Family Road Trip 2011

A dream come true, no?! :D

higgyce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages higgyce
Re: VT bar

a bar in a farm where both Farmers and their Cattle can relax after a long day...the cow is drinking a beer (tried to make it look like a magic hat beer but I dont think I did a good job of that) and the farmer is drinking milk...both are rather drunk! I hope people like this!

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
ramyb wrote:Now 100% less controversial :P Thanks for the suggestions guys (esp. ChaosDoctor07), hope you enjoy the changes! I decided to go with 3 of them to make it extra clear that it is a reference to the Pyramids of Giza and nothing else.

Much better, nice change.

Rhombulans, hyuk.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
higgyce wrote:a bar in a farm where both Farmers and their Cattle can relax after a long day...the cow is drinking a beer (tried to make it look like a magic hat beer but I dont think I did a good job of that) and the farmer is drinking milk...both are rather drunk! I hope people like this!

That doesn't look like a "Circus Boy" or a "No. 9", but I do love Magic Hat, so you got my vote, buddy!

higgyce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages higgyce
Johndis5 wrote:That doesn't look like a "Circus Boy" or a "No. 9", but I do love Magic Hat, so you got my vote, buddy!

its so small...and I couldnt make it look exactly like them anyway just in case of copywrite stuff...I did try just for you though! in fact you mentioning the beer is what made me think of this one!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Really nice. I guess I'm seeing it different because from a distance, it looks like a circle/globe with the umbrella being the top. The bottom doesn't bother me so much because of this.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

drewpac18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewpac18
Re: iEarth

Sometime, in the moderately distant future, our iKillbot overlords decide that they need to restructure Earth to honor their forefather. Personally, I'm holding out for the iEarth 2 ;)

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Haha I almost did a design just like this (giant lucky kitty), and then I actually scrapped it thinking 'I bet there is already a landmark like this in Japan somewhere'. I am amused!;D

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37

Awesome!!!

fiestea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fiestea

I really like this particular derby.

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
BootsBoots wrote:I'm from a small town in the middle of Appalachia. I remember in 5th grade, we didn't have regular class for a week. Instead, we had a week of hunter's safety where we practiced loading shotguns and learned to wear hats in the woods so that hunters wouldn't mistake our heads for woodchucks.

this is one of the first compelling reasons I've ever read to move to Appalachia!

recchiap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recchiap
Re: False Idol

YESSSS!!!

Lagbert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lagbert
Re: You Are Here

When I read the theme for this derby the idea of landmarks as navigational aids really stuck with me. I really like the absurdity of knowing "You Are Here" without knowing where "Here" is.

Technique and work flow wise, this design is a bit of a departure for me. I didn't do any vector work on this design, only texture work and a little clean up in GIMP.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

JenXer74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JenXer74

MANEKI NEKO!

[GMV!] :D

JenXer74

curli76 wrote:I wasn't going to vote for this till I saw the fish hanging off the pole, and then I had to.

Thanks! :D

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: Home Land Security

Woot's going to get a roundhouse kick in the face for rejecting Chuck Norris lol

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

JenXer74

inkycatz wrote:The Siamese cat made it a must vote for me. (I have a Siamese cat.)

Here's a close-up of the Siamese cat as "thanks" for your vote!

shirlo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shirlo
Re: The Library of Appalachia

I can't believe the Woot screeners didn't REJECT this one. If this had been about any ethnic group it would never have seen the light of day-- so why is it okay to say about people in a particular region of our country? This (fecal material) propagates a negative stereotype held by many ignorant and close-minded people --yes, some people think this is true, and some think it's comical rather than the despicable insult that it truly is.

kevito

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevito

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: Everything happens in Vancouver

Excellent! Is Mulder's X still there?

ApeLad

bakbam wrote:My family is from East St. Louis. They would ALL get this shirt for Christmas.

I've been through East St Louis a few times. There's plenty of room for this guy.

ApeLad

Re: Pi in the Sky

The alternate title was The 3.14th Most Livable City in America.

Frankenstylin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Frankenstylin
Re: Space Bridge

I Love this so much. those facial expressions!! and hands are classic. What's your website?

frankenstylin.com

btbunch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btbunch
Re: Space Bridge

This is fantastic! The band-aid is a nice touch.

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
Re: Ephemeral Edifice

5 colors on brown.

See them

before

they

leaf?

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Re: Blanket Fort

I don't know if a shirt can induce seizures, but if it's possible, this would be a likely candidate for being the one to do it.

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi

The space needle looks great. Good choice of color splash.

I'll be in for one!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Beautiful work as always. :^)

tobefonseca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tobefonseca
Re: Ephemeral Edifice

Congrats, you're a genius! :{D