pjpram

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjpram
Re: Lapwing sunset

This is an Amazing Design.

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07
zekecatz wrote:Why are the zebras smiling?

That's the first question I asked myself when I saw this design on Friday. I still don't have an answer.

"Don't believe´╗┐ in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

GMV. Teddy kicks buttocks. Love ya, Boots!

kharp26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kharp26
Re: Spotless

Giraffe keeper...been on safari...and love the color green! SO. Freakin'. Cool!!

scarletyoshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarletyoshi
Re: Serengeti

The colors! I want this on my body!

Robsoul

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Robsoul

This was an older submission that I've reworked and limited to 6 colors. It previously had 8 colors and was rejected as I recall.

Thanks!

Re: The Hunter and the Hunted

triatomico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages triatomico

Great work! Congratulations. Definitely GMV!

triatomico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages triatomico

Shouldn't this be in the Adult section?

artjordan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artjordan
Re: A King is Born

i like this one i would wear it

dylia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dylia
z64dan wrote:Also, i think the neck rings don't actually stretch the neck as much as lower the shoulders.

That's absolutely right. The running theory is that they got started as a way to defend against tiger attacks as well as a symbol of wealth.

They're loose enough that the women can wash their necks without the rings getting in the way. They do cause scarring & permanent deformities of the neck, shoulders & collar bones, though.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano
yellowflower wrote:I was going to say the exact same thing.

Thanks a lot guys

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: A Walk In The Park

This design idea arrived fully formed in my head one day and has been waiting for this derby to arrive. I found the image of someone standing astride a galloping rhinoceros and a hippopotomus quite a compelling way to capture a feeling of euphoria.

Here's a link to a larger version - A Walk in the Park - Detail View

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: Main Attraction

Thanks everyone!

berona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berona
kevito wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw this COMPLETELY different as to what was going on at first.

I totally missed it...Now Im gonna burn in hell too! Thanks a lot! Haha

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Silly Lion Tribal Mask

journal entry July 15, 1947

"What the heck is with the mask the cheiftan wears with the visage of a lion sticking out its tongue? He sits there on his throne with that mask and continues to make fart noises with his armpit while I try to speak with him. This by far is the most peculiar tribe I have ever come across in my travels. All my underwear has been stolen and are being worn by the children on their heads running about the village. I will not try to get them back for not wanting to anger the other villagers. I am yet to understand why they make a "rasberry" sound everytime I sit down to eat with them."

joeyliz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeyliz
Re: I hate mondays

How cute are the slippers!!!

elmosuperman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elmosuperman

This gets my vote for being hilarious.

elmosuperman

Tubular. +1

elmosuperman

hakuna matata!

elmosuperman

Clever. +1

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
Pheline wrote:While I agree it's beautiful, I wonder if twe eyes would have had a stronger psychological impact? It would be great if the shirt was unnerving to everyone around; if we felt hunted when we saw it on someone. Did you try it as two eyes?

I think two eyes, besides causing the placement issue, would be a bit cliche. To me, a single huge one would actually seem to be even more ominous than two.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

elmosuperman

I dig it!

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

asmadasrabbits

quality posts: 3 Private Messages asmadasrabbits
Re: Spotless

This is so gorgeous. If it prints I am definitely buying it :3 I love giraffes and green shirts.

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
yellowflower wrote:I thought I was getting tired of cookie monster, too, but when I saw this, I realized I was wrong. This is awesome! I would definitely buy it. Very clever and cute.

I haven't found a cookie monster shirt yet! (I'm probably the only wooter that doesn't like the binge) This one would fill that mark perfectly- I love it! :-)

drummer07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drummer07
elmosuperman wrote:Rockn' colors. I dig it.

great looking shirt, I'd buy one.

bullshay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bullshay
yellowflower wrote:I felt the same way... I really love the idea, but I think maybe it wouldn't have been so jarring if it were like, in a candy jungle or something, rather than just a truck on the continent.

Also, now I want some of those cookies.

lol, those are delicious cookies!!!

djauhay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djauhay
asmadasrabbits wrote:This is so gorgeous. If it prints I am definitely buying it :3 I love giraffes and green shirts.

agreed!! awesome!

berona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berona

I am hoping "less is more" with this design. I enjoyed the characters but I had a tough time figuring out where to place them on the The Day the Ponies Come Back (2000).

VooDooPC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VooDooPC
CityVelo wrote:My first thought was to simplify the design... if the foot was drawn in front of the rear leg, it could look a little funny (sorta like uh, the lion has some genitalia). If the foot was drawn to the right of the other leg, it would look as though the lion were flying.

Whoosh! Super lion.

Sometimes eliminating a part on a character silhouette helps. After all, I think it's safe to say that we can still assume the lion has four limbs.

He has a fourth leg in the first picture. I guess one of the Zebras ate it.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

viceaverse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viceaverse

I'm the type that only gives my vote to things I will actually buy, and I rarely buy. This will be only the 2nd shirt I have ever voted for. Literally got chills when the full-page version first loaded - incredible work.

louthenj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages louthenj
Re: surfin safari

Borrow much? This idea is lazy, and possibly infringing previously generate IP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Apple_Safari.png

Vormund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vormund
vwclogan wrote:your getting a little redundant in your design.

same idea, diff colors.

I'm not sure why people say this is so similar. It's far different...and awesome!

ipwnsogood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ipwnsogood

do want

princessbard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessbard

/need

sleekhare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleekhare
Re: Threads

Inspired by the woven cloth of traditional African clothing.

Thinaeariel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Thinaeariel
Re: African traditions

Well, It's cute and clever. Good job!

PixelPants

This is very striking Helgram. Effective integration of the animal images and wonderfully inventive use of line work.

PixelPants

Re: Fly to Africa

This had me laughing from the thumbnail alone. Neat the way you used the window to frame the scene using the shirt colour. That toy gripped in the childs chubby hand is another great touch. GMV