patandkelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patandkelly
Re: That's Safari Love

Very nice.

berona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berona
dooomcat wrote:Well... considering the size relations are off and male lions don't generally do any hunting it's not meant to be 100% accurate. I did find a picture of a meerkat eating an elephant shrew while I was researching this so I do believe it happens.

I think this is a great job of getting your vision accross! If anyone is "perplexed" at a cartoon on a shirt...they are WAY over thinking it!!!! Its a fun design, meant to be enjoyed!
again, good job

dylia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dylia
emeybee wrote:Ohhkay, so I should read the whole thread before I inadvertently repeat what someone else already said. Sorry.

No worries. I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one nerdy enough to catch it.

berona

coffeybean wrote:haha. I like pumpkins as much as the next guy, but I was definitely confused too.

I am totally usuing that in the future! "Pumpkins, will you look at that!" haha

dylia

emeybee wrote:Which should give you a clue as to the OP's mistake, as there are no tigers in Africa.

Not all of Africa, no. You can only get lions AND tigers in Kenya. (Forget Norway!) ;-D

I may be an OCD uber-nerd, but I can still be silly.

dylia

Re: Whack-A-Meerkat

And here I thought Rafiki & Timon were friends...

ashleyo688

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashleyo688
Re: Pink Safari (resub)

I want it!!

derp.

ashleyo688

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashleyo688

[quote]Re: The Jungle Dance
[/quote
I hope it wins.. I want one of these so bad!

derp.

sleekhare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleekhare
Re: Green Tree Frog

I think this is doable with four colors, but you're going to have to do some major halftone formatting in those circles. I'd love to see it done!

If it happens, you've certainly gmv!

sleekhare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleekhare
Re: Afraid of the Dark

Every time I see this, I have to click on it. It's so cute, so "awww."

I wonder if there's a medical term for cuteness addiction.

tonythai1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonythai1981
ariellindz wrote:Yeah, you can just leave it up unless otherwise requested. You're already fifty votes up. I was just making a note that it seemed like the other shirt.

P.S - Is that a Circus Animal cookie?

It is a cookie that I remember from my childhood. I'm not sure if they are circus animal cookies, but I want one! Haha

themeanspleen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages themeanspleen

whats the concept? this has nothing to do with a safari. Its just a bird flying.

bermanator820

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bermanator820
Re: Ambush

I hope this makes it to the top 3!! So much better than the others.

astrobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astrobat
Re: Intimidated

Hey! I know you!(sorta.) I saw you guys a couple of times at Dallas Comic-Con and I bought some of your books. I must say, they are AWESOME! Such wonderful illustrations and characters. I always look forward to the stuff you put out.
Anyway, great shirt! GMV

kykycrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kykycrazy

how do u vote?

djauhay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djauhay
Re: Spotless

PRINT! please!

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

I love the lion's expression!

suspendedsmiles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suspendedsmiles

Haha. Thanks heaps

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

If you ever decided to make a cartoon with some of your characters it would be the best one ever. GMV

labety

quality posts: 0 Private Messages labety
Re: I Got You!

I love it!

labety

quality posts: 0 Private Messages labety
Re: S is for Safari

Clever! Good job.

ritaroobias

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ritaroobias
Re: Lilac Breasted Roller

This is beautiful. I am so sad it fell outside of the fog. I GMV and would definitely have bought this if it printed.

I hope to see this in the next double-take.

samsdad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samsdad

Lovely brush work, very inventive design!

berona

astrobat wrote:Hey! I know you!(sorta.) I saw you guys a couple of times at Dallas Comic-Con and I bought some of your books. I must say, they are AWESOME! Such wonderful illustrations and characters. I always look forward to the stuff you put out.
Anyway, great shirt! GMV

Its always good to hear from a fan!!!

jboshaw

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jboshaw
Re: Primary Safari

the coloring on the zebras remind me of fruit stripe gum, and that makes me happy.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange
Re: Spotless

If this shirt does not get printed, I will cry. Just fyi.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

tonythai1981

kykycrazy wrote:how do u vote?

You have to purchase a woot shirt and then you'll be able to click a "I'd get one" button in the top left corner.

tonythai1981

tonythai1981 wrote:You have to purchase a woot shirt and then you'll be able to click a "I'd get one" button in the top left corner.

*I'd want one

BumperK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BumperK
PixelPants wrote:All these positive comments are appreciated. I'm glad that both the idea and the design are getting recognised. Take one or the other away and it would be like a hippo running without a rhino.

A pox on all the wooters who don't agree with my brilliantly well informed opinion about your shirt. May they live to rue the day they chose the cute rounded cartoons from the sycophantic designers instead of your stellarly epic masterpiece. May their fortunes decline and their houses fall to ruin after their warranty expires. May their fast food be full of the saliva of the preparers and may their bones full of the aches of their grandparents. AND - May their consciences forever be haunted by the knowledge that I had to pay $22 for this shirt on some other site instead of the $10 on woot.

lemonlade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonlade

Love this >_<

cheychey03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheychey03
Re: Double Bubble

I pretty Much need this shirt!
gpoy!

ejwise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejwise
Re: Green Tree Frog

Red Eyed Tree Frogs are indigenous to South America, not Africa. Wrong continent.

TomSelleck666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TomSelleck666
tinycaprice wrote:As an astronomy teacher, I want to point out that the bright side of the moon always faces the sun.

and birds don't sing written music notes.

aggiemary04

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aggiemary04

This bird was my favorite part of going on a safari in Africa. I - LOVE - THIS - SHIRT!

djauhay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djauhay
xxchange wrote:If this shirt does not get printed, I will cry. Just fyi.

Agreed! This shirt is incredible!

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Hail to the King

Amazing!!!

dijay

Re: African traditions

Hahaha...Awesome work ;).

dijay

Re: Caged