BlindBocephus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BlindBocephus
Re: ROFL

Too bad its practically a screen-cap of the hyenas from the Lion King.

BlindBocephus

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat

I love this shirt. I'm sad it didn't get more votes.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
Re: Head in the Clouds

I love this shirt. I wish it would have gotten more votes

JJCool00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JJCool00
Re: A Walk In The Park

Where can I buy this shirt since it didnt make the derby top 3?

whodoyouluvmost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whodoyouluvmost
Re: African Elephant

Love it!

fullmonty67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fullmonty67
coffeybean wrote:Thanks for appreciating the work.

Is there a way to still get the shirt? Not on reckoning, but I still want it.

arrrrgh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages arrrrgh
Re: Lapwing sunset

Inspired the first Santana album cover?

waterresistant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waterresistant
SJulian1 wrote:
How is this a practical design for a shirt? It's way too small to see any of the detail. If someone were on the other side of a room, this shirt would look like a messed up circle with some blobs in it.

Yeah, actually. If it's a simple phrase with only a few words, and took up the whole shirt, then it would be fine.But all the key features of this design are indistinguishable from only a few feet away. Why would you want to wear something that will just look like blobs to everyone you pass by?

And besides that, with the bottom half of the circle is smaller than the top half, how is that "Balanced"?. I would just *love* to hear the excuse you have to justify why it was designed that way.

I'm going to have to side with those who are saying they aren't the same design. Ramyb tends to reuse general ideas over and over and over again. So yes, both designs are spherical and located on the chest of the shirt. But that doesn't mean that he just rehashed the Aztec design and slapped on a new name. Ramyb just uses the same few formats because he isn't really that creative.

There are plenty of legitimate faults to many of his designs, people can't go out of their way to make up something to complain about. Because when that happens, then all the blind Ramyb supporters can point at all the complaints, even valid ones, and say that we're just trying to bash on Ramyb.

My complaints need to be objective? How is wanting a design that people can actually see the detail of not objective? But I can accept the fact that not everyone will share my opinion about that. Although, the fact that this shirt is suppose to be about balance, but the two halves of the circle aren't even close to being proportionate isn't really something that can be disputed as acceptable.

Holy freaking crap, SJulian1, someone's mother didn't love them when they were a child, did she?!? You are going to be a lonely, bitter old man that chases small children off his lawn with his cane and his pistol.

It's shirt woot. If you have to get your kicks by coming on here and bashing others to make yourself feel better, then you need get a life buddy. If you think ramyb's designs are so repetitive and obnoxious, why don't YOU submit a better one? Until we see that design and until it breaks the top 9, knock it off, please!

djauhay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djauhay

I am cool with all the winners but, I am really sad that "Spotless" did not print.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
Re: Spotless

This deserves a HM.

lucasm06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lucasm06
Re: Main Attraction

Absolutely beautiful!

I wish I'd been around when the Derby was 'going down'. You definitely would have gotten my vote! [And I would've bought a second copy to go to my brother: a Leo.]

djauhay

and then... shirt.woot printed this incredible giraffe shirt!

BigWes500

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigWes500
Re: Serengeti

You HAVE to print THIS shirt!!!!!! It's beautiful!!!!!

BigWes500

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigWes500
Re: Balance

WOW!!!!! ANOTHER shirt I would SO buy.....

djauhay

still want.

djauhay

Please print!!!

djauhay

Please print this shirt!?!

silverfox333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverfox333
Re: I Got You!

Colors could stand to be a touch brighter, but DANG this is cute! Gah, you are awesome doomer. :3

djauhay

Print!!!

briannaeve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages briannaeve
Re: Caged

b-e-a-utiful.
I want one!

djauhay

Please print this shirt!