grenade01

quality posts: 5 Private Messages grenade01

fyi, eyeball

sanlev

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sanlev

I got the "cubism" shirt (from sept. 26) for my niece. Unfortunately, it's a little small on her. Does anyone have that shirt in a women's XL they'd be willing to part with?

squeegybug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squeegybug

Such an eye catching shirt! (pun intended) I love the message its sends. When you're vulnerable ya just better watch the hell out! LOL!!

Karen D. Newhard

krouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krouth

Beautiful shirt!

youcansmellit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages youcansmellit

Cool shirt, But not my style.

(mod: advertising removed)

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos

While healthy giraffes may not be hunted by lions, giraffes are struck by lightning each year because they're that tall.

Beautiful shirt~ but it's not something I'd wear.

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
kawooda1 wrote:This link explains the Clever girl meme, and even shows a Jurassic Park clip where it was referenced...

Click here!

Thanks, I'm aware of the Jurassic Park reference - which, I believe, was the origin of the meme, not a reference to it. (It even says as much on the knowyourmeme page.) When I use the phrase, I intend it as an allusion to the movie, not the meme.

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
Spiritgreen wrote:missmelis, I was thinking more:

bluetuba wrote:I was actually thinking more like..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MBcZ88YmUA

Nice... quite the collection of '80s classics we have going on in this thread!

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

michhhy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michhhy
sirgrim wrote:Cat pupils do not work that way.

Actually, almost every species of big cat has a normal circular pupil. Lions, Cougars, Panthers, Jaguars, Cheetahs, and Tigers all have circular pupils.

amandajayne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandajayne
michhhy wrote:Actually, almost every species of big cat has a normal circular pupil. Lions, Cougars, Panthers, Jaguars, Cheetahs, and Tigers all have circular pupils.

And Pallas Cats!

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli

I barely had time to even look at the Derby this past week, but this is remarkably striking. So glad it printed!

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
sanlev wrote:I got the "cubism" shirt (from sept. 26) for my niece. Unfortunately, it's a little small on her. Does anyone have that shirt in a women's XL they'd be willing to part with?

Try teetrade.org
It might have ended up in a few random bags, so look over the next few weeks as peoples orders arrive.

kschom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kschom

not sure if someone's said this, but it would be awesome if there were two of this shirt, another one with the same image, but mirrored. then you could wear this with a friend and be a big pair of eyes.

seekers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seekers

Luv it can't wait to get a hold of it...

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 135 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

I only caught the number after 12:05 anyone have a better number than: 2757

Edit: First Day Sales: 2756

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: Shelbinism
Last purchase time: Friday, October 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 31.315s
Woot wage: $3,130.76
Woots sold: 2754

Last wooter to woot: pdcweb
Last purchase time: Friday, October 07, 2011, 11:59:59 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 31.349s
Woot wage: $3,125.04
Woots sold: 2756

Last wooter to woot: elephantcage
Last purchase time: Saturday, October 08, 2011, 12:05:51 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 31.466s
Woot wage: $3,112.37
Woots sold: 2757

Nice and clean, 2756

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Now, those of you who paid for the fast shipping, post those photos asap. We need to see how this printed. If they do a good job with this think how it might expand other prints...

ISO30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30

I'm curious- what is all of the order info about? I've seen y'all posting it before and have been wondering what it means / what it's used for...?

Narfcake

quality posts: 290 Private Messages Narfcake
ISO30 wrote:I'm curious- what is all of the order info about? I've seen y'all posting it before and have been wondering what it means / what it's used for...?

Record keeping for future reference. Also, the base numbers are used in the calculations I post in the reckoning threads, so everyone can see how a shirt is doing.

peanutsmenagerie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peanutsmenagerie

I just really wish you had put BOTH eyes on the shirt. I looked at it a long while and decided it would just be weird to have one eye on my chest. I would rather have predatory eyes on both breasts than the illusion of a cycloptic phantom third boob.

chrisuncle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisuncle

Nephews rule! Well done

ISO30

TheGolux wrote:Now, those of you who paid for the fast shipping, post those photos asap.

The shirts arrived today, you can view the pics here

Megatrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Megatrain
ISO30 wrote:The shirts arrived today, you can view the pics here

Great pics! Thanks for posting them!

Certainly appears that it successfully pulled off the look of the graphic. I'm impressed.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

My wife's came yesterday - the effect works best past 5 to 10 feet. Up close the halftones are way too visible. It printed better than I thought it would

ISO30

grahamcrackercoyote wrote:My wife's came yesterday - the effect works best past 5 to 10 feet. Up close the halftones are way too visible. It printed better than I thought it would

Agreed. Interestingly, it seems to look better after a washing or two (print-side out).

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan

Mine arrived today, I agree you can see the halftones close up but the look of it is very nice indeed and I don't think you need to be all of 5 feet away for the dots to dissolve.

helsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages helsey

I never got it. Nearly 3 weeks later. :|

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
helsey wrote:I never got it. Nearly 3 weeks later. :|

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

scovie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scovie

I've waited 3 weeks and NOTHING has arrived! No tracking number or any info on my purchase!

Can someone tell me what's up?

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
scovie wrote:I've waited 3 weeks and NOTHING has arrived! No tracking number or any info on my purchase!

Can someone tell me what's up?

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

elfdreamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elfdreamer

Just got the shirt in the mail today... it made me say "awesome" to the mirror.

scovie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scovie
tman2088 wrote:I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

OVER 6 WEEKS AND NOTHING STILL!!!!

THIS SUCKS!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

scovie wrote:OVER 6 WEEKS AND NOTHING STILL!!!!

THIS SUCKS!