shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
cupidsrevenge wrote:Simple, yet creative. Want this one, too.

Thank you! I try to keep things simple... at first I went all out and realized that the designs I did weren't shirt material.

Aratherlargesquid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aratherlargesquid
Re: The great escape

I would buy this one for sure, good idea!

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
youcansmellit wrote:This needs to be made!

Thanks for your enthusiasm I think it needs to be made too!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Owloween

You know, I really like this. The whole thing has a certain texture that's really appealing to me. I love your pun, the owl in flight, how you drew the pumpkin basket, and even your moon.

I'd wear this!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
bluetuba wrote:They have been rejecting entries for putting text in the thumbnail since the new rule (which I was a big supporter of), and your Hallowoot entries getting the axe would be VERY sad..

I mean woot is inconsistent and seems to make exceptions all the time, but it still makes me feel dirty hoping they let it go this time. But IMO if ANYBODY deserves a free pass in this case, at this time, it's you man.

Honestly, I don't think anyone "deserves" a free pass. Ignorance of the rules has never been a valid excuse for breaking them. It shouldn't matter whether it's giving them an advantage or not, it should matter for the sake of being consistent. And honestly, I don't like how the artist's response to being made aware of the rule is "woot can reject it if they feel it gives us an advantage". The proper response would have been removing and resubmitting the entries and hoping for revotes. If woot rejects it now, people will get all pissy that it took woot so long. If woot lets it slide, people will get all pissy that they're being unfair and playing favorites because these are two popular artists.

tippypaws

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tippypaws
amreli wrote:You have to buy something from any of the woot sites before you can vote. As for buying it, that would happen if it places 1st, 2nd, or 3rd next weekend.

I bought something just so I could vote on this. I love it!

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong
Re: Beware of the Raisins

This is so good. <3 Fingers crossed for it.

I love this website! ^^

thesnarticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesnarticus
Re: The New Unicorn

I love this shirt! I hope it wins. I have two rescued black cats. Unfortunately I live in an area where people do horrible things to black cats... so I have a soft spot for them. And besides, my landlord thinks I only have one cat since only one can fit in the window at a time!

holothuria

quality posts: 4 Private Messages holothuria
mlesnick wrote:Where's Boo Berry at?

*sigh* on behalf of all of us who can be bothered to read the other comments.

On a more important note . . . where's Fruit Brute?

Bad ideas free; brilliant ideas by derangement.

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar

This is my first derby - hoping I did everything right..... be kind!!! Just kidding, critiques would be helpful and I have a question to everyone or anyone that can answer it:

What is the protocol when I have a similar idea in progress with another derby entry that goes up before I'm finished? It's a different design and application of the idea but similar idea.

amanda322

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amanda322
Re: Vampenguin

brillant-i must own one!!!!!!!!

noisdois

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noisdois

I love the "Starry Night"-esque moon. Beautiful composition. You've inspired me

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Re: Devilish Eggs

Such EVIL EVIL eggs!

brockart

Re: Innocent Kitty

I don't know about innocent... That cat is clearly up to something sneaky

brockart

Re: Cat Moon Thing

Spook-i-licous.

chaosxkitten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaosxkitten

Woot accepted it! But not my thumbnail... What the hell woot?!

brockart

Re: Zombie Paradox

It's Food for thought!

Bwah ha ha

brockart

Re: The Hungry Dead

This is funny because it's true!

maskeddelusion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maskeddelusion
Re: Octopus Girl

Want want want!!!

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Haunted Scarecrow

Amazing creepy feel , +1

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Meow.

Go Team!

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Death Blows

Really cool! +1

glindasgal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glindasgal
Re: Adorable Monstrosity

this reminds me of the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail...was that your inspiration by any chance?

cylothrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cylothrin

Really like this one, hope it shoots to the Fog soon!

Re: Get back in your grave

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
joeyliz wrote:aww so cute!

but what happened to the other design from earlier?

Rejected and removed - see ALL the entries HERE including all of the removed designs.

rasabi

quality posts: 26 Private Messages rasabi
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:Rejected and removed - see ALL the entries HERE including all of the removed designs.

Probably just removed, actually. I've had a few entries I've removed myself that shirtwhat threw a rejected icon on for some reason.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
Re: Once Upon A Midnight Dreary...

Possible commentary on THIS? If you tease that shirt, it ends up staying in the RECKONING 6 more weeks!

tricityladytn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tricityladytn
Re: The New Unicorn

I usually try to avoid buying black shirts, but I love black cats! The best cat I ever had was a black domestic longhair! She was awesome! YES, she came from the shelter!

tricityladytn

Re: Beware of the Raisins

I still remember that house in the town where I grew up!

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets
tgentry wrote:Eh... Booberry tastes kind of gross anyway.

the hell it does.

Nothing follows.

tricityladytn

Re: Its the great pumpkin CB

Cool. Your thumbnail needs to be able to show more detail. I thought this was just a retro Charlie Brown shirt until I clicked on it.

xpepper1x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xpepper1x
Re: Pandalloween

I love it!! I WANT IT!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!

astrobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astrobat
kc7ohq wrote:Great idea. Though it would've been better if it was a black cat, as that's basement cat aka the devil... Just a thought.

Thanks! I really appreciate your feedback. As for the cat, I chose white since it is usually portrayed as an "innocent" color. I thought that it would be better juxtaposition between the cat and Death. But black would've been pretty cool, too. (:

manikx66

quality posts: 2 Private Messages manikx66
yankeebird wrote:If you've submitted it before, it's a resub.

So do i need to redo this and put resub on the detail or is mentioning it as I did enough??

lilygrapetree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilygrapetree
glindasgal wrote:this reminds me of the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail...was that your inspiration by any chance?

Lol, funniest comment in a long while!

lilygrapetree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilygrapetree
yankeebird wrote:Honestly, I don't think anyone "deserves" a free pass. Ignorance of the rules has never been a valid excuse for breaking them. It shouldn't matter whether it's giving them an advantage or not, it should matter for the sake of being consistent. And honestly, I don't like how the artist's response to being made aware of the rule is "woot can reject it if they feel it gives us an advantage". The proper response would have been removing and resubmitting the entries and hoping for revotes. If woot rejects it now, people will get all pissy that it took woot so long. If woot lets it slide, people will get all pissy that they're being unfair and playing favorites because these are two popular artists.

Agreed.

NonDescript

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NonDescript
Re: Oh, were you still awake?

also not sure why the image is so tiny... the nose is a skull, and there is stitching on the bear.

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
ChronoSquall14 wrote:Nice upgrade, even if two of my favorite candies (corn and Peeps) made it. Voted.

Yeah, Joel and I looked at some top 10 worst halloween candy lists before we made it. Personally, I woulda liked to also see Mike and Ikes, Dots and Dum Dum lolly pops, but I agree with the peeps addition. I hate them.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
tgentry wrote:Eh... Booberry tastes kind of gross anyway.

BLASPHEMER!! Booberry tastes the best. It's an unfair shame we only get to buy it near Halloween in most places.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

kristentx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristentx
ChaosDoctor07 wrote:That was more complicated than it should have been. But, it is Doctor Who, so it's all okay.

It's all wibbly wobbly timey wimey. Don't blink and don't ever look them in the eye!