walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: You dont always have to aim for the head...

I love the idea here! Great work!

thumperchick

quality posts: 236 Private Messages thumperchick
Re: Vamp dress up

I love the idea, but this fell just short for me. Her lipstick will reflect, but her eyeshadow wont? If the rest of her makeup reflected, I could go for it. If you added all of the makeup and some bright nails, I would buy it.

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
Re: The New Unicorn

GMV, both because it's adorable for its own sake and because one of our cats is a sweet black shorthair--yes, from a shelter.

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Re: Plankenstein

This is pretty ridiculous.

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Re: it was an insincere pumpkin patch

I am definitely loving this.

jfsiv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfsiv
cupidsrevenge wrote:What was wrong with the other one?

I don't know it was some thing about the summation not following the color rule or what ever so i just resubmitted it as it is to satisfy the woot guy.

fftkrazee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fftkrazee
Re: The Pumpkin Patch

Wow this is awesome

MadamAtom

Re: Haunted Scarecrow

Duuuuuuude.

GMV.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: The Pumpkin Patch

Wonderful lighting and oozing with character. Excellent work, CB!

berona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berona
chumpmagic wrote:I really like your style and your patched characters; however, I am not always sure about your concepts. Concept alone is pretty big here, even more so than the art in most cases. I really don't have any helpful tips beyond that, but I just wanted to say your awesome and ensure your that your art is wonderful Keep up the great work!

yeah, im pretty sure you're right. Haha and I also have no solution. Oh well...I guess thats what crossing your fingers is all about

irishdevilwoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishdevilwoman
Re: Bay Harbor Pumpkin Butcher RESUB

I revoted and posted on FB ~ I really hope it gets voted in! It's Hammer Time everyone!!

MadamAtom

thumperchick wrote:Her lipstick will reflect, but her eyeshadow wont?

This. I can buy that she's wearing a wig, but eyelids just don't naturally come in that color. I love the design--it's so clever and so well done--but I just keep tripping over this issue.

lifeischemical

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lifeischemical
Re: Happy Hallowoot

I like this a lot: the tortoise and the hare can race each other all they like, but neither can outrun death.

LaurenLycanthropy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LaurenLycanthropy
Re: The Reaper

LOVE IT!

jboshaw

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jboshaw
Re: skully

I really love the X-Files. And I agree that an accompanying Mulder (perhaps, "mold"-er) shirt would be fantastic.

However, the mouth of this design looks off to me. I understand getting the point across of the character and Gillian's face, but I think you nailed that with the badge and hair alone. I think it looks odd because you have lips and what looks like half a set of teeth.

You're a brilliant artist and I often find myself voting for your designs if and when I see them and this one is no exception, despite the mouth issue. It's a great, original concept and if that part were edited I would wear it in a heartbeat.

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
Re: Slow Death

So cute! I love it!

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
Re: Plankenstein

Hahaha! Good one!

phylumsynthesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phylumsynthesis

Because I don't think that the small image does it justice! Also, there is one little mouse inside the bucket, but it's subtle. The rest are Tootsie pops.

MadamAtom

Re: Candy in a Flash.

Bwahahaha!

... what's with the bridge in the background? Anyway, GMV. That's too hilarious.

MadamAtom

Re: Spoiler Graveyard

Beautiful idea. Well-drawn, for a Boots shirt, practically goes without saying, but there it is anyway. Good luck with this one!

ShinAkuma321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShinAkuma321

WANT. +1

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong
Re: How am I feeling today?

Clever

I love this website! ^^

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Collin! I had no idea you were so opposed to turtles and bunnies! I saw the thumbnail and giggled, but when I clicked and saw it was your work I lol'ed for real. +1! (even though I've printed a turtle+bunny shirt recently)

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

GMV!!!

captainbaldie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages captainbaldie
DianaSprinkle wrote:Grim Reaper, menacing monster, costume, scaring things...

There are quite a few designs in this contest that are completely devoid of the Halloween theme.

I'm sorry to say that I find this to be one of them. Nice concept for sure, but this couldn't make me think of Halloween any less if it had Santa Claus in it.

captainbaldie

Re: Ghost Grinder V.2

Seeing this design struggle against it's competition makes Halloween want to curl up and die. Just saying.

captainbaldie

Re: Death Blows

Love the soft colors.

kreigan29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kreigan29
Re: Fire Feline

Awesome shirt, first one i have voted for btw. very cool hope it makes it.

nicebleed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicebleed
LaurenLycanthropy wrote:LOVE IT!

The Reaper is coming! hehe!

Thanks for the love!

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
hankescu wrote:Shouldn't the shirt be yellow?

Charlie Brown had three shirt colors... Mostly yellow, and then some red and some brown.

Woot's lemon color shirt was not the correct yellow.

LoreHera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LoreHera
Jessara wrote:Great concept, thanks for designing it. Hope it prints!

Thank you very much!

kittylynn410

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittylynn410
Re: the day after the dead

Absolutely LOVE this!

kittylynn410

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittylynn410
Re: Fire Feline

Phenomenal work! I am in awe.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
kreigan29 wrote:Awesome shirt, first one i have voted for btw. very cool hope it makes it.

kittylynn410 wrote:Phenomenal work! I am in awe.

Thank you! So glad people like it!

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
jboshaw wrote:I really love the X-Files. And I agree that an accompanying Mulder (perhaps, "mold"-er) shirt would be fantastic.

However, the mouth of this design looks off to me. I understand getting the point across of the character and Gillian's face, but I think you nailed that with the badge and hair alone. I think it looks odd because you have lips and what looks like half a set of teeth.

You're a brilliant artist and I often find myself voting for your designs if and when I see them and this one is no exception, despite the mouth issue. It's a great, original concept and if that part were edited I would wear it in a heartbeat.

Thanks for taking the time for the nice comment. I toggled on whether to have the lips or not. I was worried it wouldn't have looked Scullyish enough. Halloween isn't my thing, I guess. I seem to fare better during obscure derbies. Thanks again.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Adorable Monstrosity

How in the world is this nom-ination of a shirt rising through the fog so fast?

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

dkalnz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dkalnz
Re: Spirit of Brandon Lee (now bigger)

THESE are the kind of woot shirts I buy!

juliaL719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliaL719
bluetuba wrote:How in the world is this nom-ination of a shirt rising through the fog so fast?

Your guess is as good as mine. Seems a bit phoned-in and off-topic, as far as Halloween is concerned.

dkalnz

Re: usual suspects

I LOVE this! This is so awesome!!

dkalnz

ritaroobias wrote:Aw. Woot got me with a filter... embarrassing...

Go to Character Map in system tools folder and you can substitute one of your letters in your word with a special character that looks identical. O's are easy to replace. That'll throw off their filter