crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
bluetuba wrote:How in the world is this nom-ination of a shirt rising through the fog so fast?

My theory is that a tweet with the design name goes out to his fawning sycophants as soon as he posts any design.

dkalnz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dkalnz
megsck wrote:Vampires love a little dress up.

I say either remove the gargoyles holding the mirror, or add some sort of slight sheen to the mirror. It seems too cluttered and is hard to understand what is going on at a glance. I feel like an effective shirt can't have a delay in perception.

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
juliaL719 wrote:Your guess is as good as mine. Seems a bit phoned-in and off-topic, as far as Halloween is concerned.

Agreed. And IMO it is disrespectful to wooters - by my calculations he earns more than the median U.S. income from wooters purchases, you'd think he could at least give us his best. He clearly has what it takes to give wooters quality but he "phones it in" because he knows his followers will get him in the fog and he has a good chance of printing. Kind of makes me think of an employee with lots of talent and skill who shows up late every day and spends most of the day on personal calls, but is so good at what he does that his 2 or 3 hours per day of actual work are better than what the average employee puts out in 8 hours, so he keeps his job.

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley

Oh goody, another Drakxxx shirt that's head and shoulders above the other submissions yet doomed to not print.

I mean, welcome back.

ApeLad

quality posts: 38 Private Messages ApeLad
isaaccates wrote:This is awesome, but I wish there had also been a "ghost in the machine." And maybe a "friendly ghost." Or a "space ghost."

I've thought of another dozen, but I don't think I'll have time to work on another version unfortunately.

Paradox55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Paradox55
IgnatiusRiley wrote:Oh goody, another Drakxxx shirt that's head and shoulders above the other submissions yet doomed to not print.

I mean, welcome back.

+1

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: The Hungry Dead

Thanks guys!

I've been designing a lot of complicated tees recently, it's nice to just draw something fun. :^)

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Spiritgreen wrote:Thanks guys!

I've been designing a lot of complicated tees recently, it's nice to just draw something fun. :^)

I just want to say again, THIS is the one I need out of this derby. I love a ton of the entries, but I want this one for year-round wearage. <3

auroragriffon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auroragriffon
Nekkochan wrote:I want this one, not for Halloween, but to wear to the shelter, where black cats always get adopted last - and we can't adopt them out in October.

I read a story once about the trouble a shelter had adopting out their black cats. One volunteer tried giving them unusual (but cute) names people don't usually associate with black cats; Jellybean in this case, and they found homes for the cats much faster. Another shelter put bright, colorful fabric down for the kitties to sleep and sit on. Ordinarily black cats naturally fade into the shadows in a cage, and the fabric makes them stand out more when people come to look for cats. Good luck adopting the black cats after October; I personally think they are wonderful animals

koenigkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koenigkat
Re: sorting cat

Took me awhile to find the cat under the hat. Good design.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz
Re: Adorable Monstrosity

It reminds me just a little bit of World Nom-ination . Maybe it's the rabbit's pose. Maybe it's just me.

joelongbow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joelongbow
Re: Night of the Txting Ded

It'll happen, just you wait.

phylumsynthesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phylumsynthesis
Re: Quoth

Late entry that I whipped up this afternoon. There's just too much cute in this derby for my taste, so for those of you who are like me and want something a little spookier... here you guys go!

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929
cupidsrevenge wrote:Wicked cool! I like.

Thanks!

reganrabbit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reganrabbit
Re: Beauty Brew

I think I'm having my own derby within a derby, but I just loves Halloween.

This was an old drawing I had fun getting woot worthy (redrawing, adding color and tone). Of course I'm can relate a lot more with the witch than I did when I first drew it. Scary...

reganrabbit

reganrabbit wrote:I'm can relate

Ok, my grammar/syntax is scary today, too... sorry!

reganrabbit

Re: Gecko Trick-or-Treaters

I will point out, just for pet lovers, that the leopard gecko here is dressed up as a leopard *insert tittering laughter*

starartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starartist

I want this shirt soooo bad!

colinm09

quality posts: 70 Private Messages colinm09

I haven't posted on Woot/looked at derbies for almost a year...but I knew I had to come back to see the amazing things Drakxxx does for Hallowoot. Great job.

-Matt Colin

akajefe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akajefe
Re: He'll Probably Be Okay

I wish that they had put a no zombie rule in this week's derby. While the living dead are Halloweenish by definition, zombies are so common on the internet these days. I would have no idea that this shirt was part of a Halloween derby by looking at it.

jovan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jovan

This took way longer to make this than I'm happy with. Sorry for the late entry, folks. Hope to get your vote!

jovan

And I see that it looks too low rez. Will resubmit this shortly.

nabesmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nabesmer

nabesmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nabesmer
Re: the summoning

A Devils Food cupcake I can only assume! lol! gmv!

jovan

Thanks for clicking. This is my resubmission. The design was too low res before... it still looks blurry on my monitor, but I'm too frustrated to do anything about it now... Bah! (My computer is as sluggish as a clay-mation dinosaur). I promise the design is actually nice and crisp. Hope to get your vote.

horsedreamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horsedreamer
Re: Fire Feline

I want this shirt so much whether or not its halloween.

Signatures are for people who want to say the same thing at the end of every post.

horsedreamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horsedreamer
jkmyang wrote:totally disagree, not to offend anyone. I think the size is perfect

That's ok. Not to offend you, but everyone else thinks you're wrong.

Signatures are for people who want to say the same thing at the end of every post.

joelongbow

Re: Beware of the Raisins

Ha, yeah there was always at least one house that did this - the worst for me though were the houses that gave out fruit... bleh

coffeybean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeybean
Re: Kitty Needs a Hug

This guy is all trick and no treat, but you still wanna hug the kitty!

Here is a larger version.

joelongbow

Re: The Pumpkin Patch

Great stuff, the background is awesome

joelongbow

rogerrogerroger wrote:i dont know much about baking. i assume this is how its done.

I was wondering why my fiance drew a pentagram in the kitchen the other day...

joelongbow

Re: the day after the dead

I this better than caffeine? If it is, I could use some on mondays. Great stuff!

joelongbow

Re: Midnight snacks

Nice nice, is this what happens if you leave milk and cookies out too long?

joelongbow

Re: 13 ghosts

This is awesome, the king sized sheet one is the best

DarkRaven44

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DarkRaven44
Re: OCTO ber

I was just browsing and when I saw this I had to sign in and vote I LOVE it! Great job

berona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berona
nabesmer wrote:My love this +1

haha, now all I have to do is get about 600 more people to love it!!! Thanks for the suport!

bughouseloco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bughouseloco
kittylynn410 wrote:Absolutely LOVE this!

thanks kitty!!

bughouseloco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bughouseloco
joelongbow wrote:I this better than caffeine? If it is, I could use some on mondays. Great stuff!

itll wake you up, just has a few side effects ;0)

berona

coffeybean wrote:This guy is all trick and no treat, but you still wanna hug the kitty!

Here is a larger version.

this may be the one Anthony!!!

berona

Re: Ya Gotta Have Your Buddy's Back

this is perfect!