SJulian1 wrote:Voting for something you like and want to buy is fine. But there is a substantial amount of Ramyb voters that only give him support to watch people flip out over his designs being printed, and they do so with no intention of actually purchasing the shirt. I don't think as many of Ramyb's shirts would be printed, if such people weren't voting.
In the current reckoning ...
- Couldn’t Care Less Bear, 2nd place in the derby, 1002 votes, 4097 sales and counting.
- Cell Division, 30th place in the DT derby, 306 votes, 5090 sales and counting.
- Morning Powerup, 2nd place in the derby, 690 votes, 6778 sales and counting.
Recently reckoned ...
- I’m Just Doing My Job, 3rd place in the derby, 963 votes, 2078 sold.
- Substitute Teacher, 2nd place in the derby, 803 votes, 4268 sold.
- Red Revenge, 3rd place in the derby, 823 votes, 3847 sold.
- Funny Things are Everywhere, 1st place in the derby, 1149 votes, 5720 sold.
- Seasons, 1st place in the derby, 942 votes, 4591 sold.
- Aztec Sunset, 1st place in the derby, 854 votes, 6013 sold.
Those are the numbers.
The day old Woot shirts died
(petition courtesy of @no1)