WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Join us, won't you, for a drink in the study! We were just about to regale our most esteemed guests with tales of our adventures throughout the dark continent. We brought home several trophies to demonstrate our hunting prowess, but even more fascinating are the stories of those creatures which escaped our grasp. Look below, and see for yourself!

But first, we most extend our heartiest congratulations to Shirt.Wooter lyonscc, whose design Dark Continent contained a porcupine, which was our Mystery Icon for the week! Enjoy your Woot Monkey, lyonscc!

Serengeti

by odysseyroc

Remember the early '90s when everyone had to have something with Africa and/or the pan-African colors on it?

A Rough Ride

by BootsBoots

"Turns out a big stick pales in comparison to a 400-lb. mass of muscle, teeth, and claws."

lost in africa

by tobefonseca

Something something left turn, blah blah blah Albuquerque.

Main Attraction

by chumpmagic

More crowns should offer the delicious functionality of monkey bread.

Spotless

by kinzoku

It's the best defense against Predators.

Dark Continent

by lyonscc

Aw, it doesn't look so dark in this light.

Caged

by Naolito

Zebra by Escher.

The Long Hunt

by Radscoolian

We've heard they also like to pounce from holes in the ceiling.

Whack-A-Meerkat

by coffeybean

Sure, everyone thinks it's adorable. Then he actually SUCCEEDS in smashing that little guy's head into paste and everyone gets all aghast.

The Happy Hippo

by meepee

They're the happiest killers-of-more-people-than-any-other-African-animal you'll ever find!

I should say that's quite enough for one evening, gentlemen! We'll just write these tales down for our memoirs or possibly the next Double-Take Derby. Until then, please do visit our current Derby and vote on the current adventures you find most exciting!

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc

Thanks!

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

Thanks woot! This is a very colorful collection we got here. I don't think I seen a group of HM with such vibrancy

mverc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mverc

Darn

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito

thanks again

polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil

Glad to see Serengeti, Lost in Africa, and Whack-A-Meerkat in the HMs. Those were my favorites of the derby.

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc

Too bad we didn't have this as inspiration last week!

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86

I was so sad Spotless didn't print! In fact, I would buy every one of these. We need to have safari week, not just 3 ;-)

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh

This was such a disappointing derby. The ONLY design that actually felt like Africa didn't print. I hope Serengeti prints in the double-take.

djauhay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djauhay

I wish "Spotless" had printed! wow, what a great shirt. I was planning on buying two copies. Perhaps there is a super secret way that Monster A-Go Go (1965).woot will still print it out??

pretty pretty please!

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

Woo! Thanks!

djauhay wrote:I wish "Spotless" had printed! wow, what a great shirt. I was planning on buying two copies. Perhaps there is a super secret way that Monster A-Go Go (1965).woot will still print it out??

pretty pretty please!

It has another chance in the next double-take derby. Come back and vote then!

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

Thanks for the HM woot!

djauhay

kinzoku wrote:Woo! Thanks!

I will, no doubt about that.

neithersparky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neithersparky

I am extremely disappointed that the design with the three hyenas didn't print, while I think we got a couple of lion designs. Everyone's a speciest. :P

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
neithersparky wrote:I am extremely disappointed that the design with the three hyenas didn't print, while I think we got a couple of lion designs. Everyone's a speciest. :P

I really liked the Hyena design too.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 218 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Quality!

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

Thanks so much for my first HM woot :D

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh
mverc wrote:Darn

Stick with it. You'll get honored with a print or a mention, I just know it. Great job everyone. I'm excited for the next double take derby.

bellisperennis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellisperennis
kinzoku wrote:Woo! Thanks!

Will do! Loved it!

Also, can I get your current avatar design on a shirt anywhere? Pretty please??? Cuttlefish are awesome!

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku
bellisperennis wrote:Will do! Loved it!

Also, can I get your current avatar design on a shirt anywhere? Pretty please??? Cuttlefish are awesome!

I've had no success with that one yet. I'll probably stick it in a derby if it ever matches a theme, or some other site if that doesn't work. If you send me a PM (so I don't forget), I'll PM you back if I ever get it printed.

vzfamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vzfamily

Yeah - one that I wanted and one that the husband wanted too

vzfamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vzfamily

Yeah - one that I wanted and one that the husband wanted too

bellisperennis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellisperennis
kinzoku wrote:I've had no success with that one yet. I'll probably stick it in a derby if it ever matches a theme, or some other site if that doesn't work. If you send me a PM (so I don't forget), I'll PM you back if I ever get it printed.

Will do... just as soon as I figure out how to PM...

djauhay

Please print spotless!!! PLEASE!!