specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

Yay! Garfield reference! Congrats on the print.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

Who-hoo! Grats, Bass! I loves me some Bassanimation ratties!

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie

Awesome, I think this is gonna be my first Hallowoot purchase. Great work as always Bass!

stardamsel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardamsel

Nicely done, bass. Much cuteness! :-D

cedarrapidsboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cedarrapidsboy

Very cute.

That would be a very uncomfortable spot for a mouse-wheel.

dijital101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dijital101
cedarrapidsboy wrote:Very cute.

That would be a very uncomfortable spot for a mouse-wheel.

I like to think it's rubbing an itch on his little mousy head.

dskielni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dskielni

Need a hoodie for this one ... We need more halloween hoodies ... it is going to be cold!

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674
Tufflaw wrote:Why is the cat/mouse pissed?

He's pissed, because they all agreed beforehand that they were going as Garfield characters and he's the only one that did it.

wildfire52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wildfire52

Can't help myself...*pushes button*

Woooot!

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

These mice are so damn cute. I love the vampire, but am loving the ghost even more. I'm on the fence; I don't really do cutesy. Plus, I'm having a mouse problem at home, even though the cat is thrilled. Maybe for the munchkin; I'll have to see what she thinks.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

That's one stinky mouse-cat.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

dsgnGrl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dsgnGrl

In for one! A perfect shirt to wear while my kids go door to door begging for candy.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

That's like wearing a giant bean costume and telling people "I'm a human BEAN!"

shlamele24

quality posts: 15 Private Messages shlamele24

Is this shirt Mac compatiple?

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Yay, the mouskers!

Thanks for the comments everyone, and thank you to Woot for choosing to print this for Halloween :D.

slhampel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel

I'm confused... I thought Bass was the artist...

■(5:32 AM, today) [ARTIST] DianaSprinkle gets sentimental, "Awww computer mice costume. I bet he just love to play with the click wheel!"

Congrats on the print, whomever ;-)! Very clever and extremely cute.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

slhampel wrote:I'm confused... I thought Bass was the artist...

Congrats on the print, whomever ;-)! Very clever and extremely cute.

My apologies, bad spotlight. I thought it was Diana's shirt. I shoulda looked at the Artist info huh?! LOL :P

loosefaith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loosefaith
Tufflaw wrote:Why is the cat/mouse pissed?

He's mad because he didn't think of it first.

chuuie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuuie

I LOVE Bass's mice! If it is a mouse shirt, it becomes mine :D

bassanimation

ROGETRAY wrote:My apologies, bad spotlight. I thought it was Diana's shirt. I shoulda looked at the Artist info huh?! LOL :P

LOL, Diana and I sometimes draw similar things, as we're friends IRL. I make her put up with my rodent obsession and I put up with her cat obsession. :D And then we thrust them both upon the masses, buwahahaa!

In all seriousness, Im very thankful to Woot for being receptive to my rodenty things . I loooove my pet rats, so I tend to draw a lot of rat/mouse stuff. It's geeky, I know, but I cant help myself <3.

Thanks again, guys! I hope everyone enjoys the Halloween mice!

urslf

quality posts: 4 Private Messages urslf

I don't get it ????

gla3dr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gla3dr

The mouse on the far right is all like ಠ_ಠ

gerbilgal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gerbilgal

As soon as I saw the rodents, I knew I had to order one. I love rodents.

bassanimation

urslf wrote:I don't get it ????

LOL, basically the other mice think the computer mouse is a geek. It's like if you and your friends dress up as scary vampires for Halloween, and then your brother shows up dressed as a Klingon. "Nuuurrrd!"

boaz38

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boaz38

Hey Shawnna, I showed this shirt to my 5 yr old and he loved it, so we ordered. He totally got the shirt when I showed him my computer "mouse". Thanks for keeping Austin weird!!

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

I'm predicting a sellout for this one! If not it will be close. Nice job. :-)

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Oh, Bass... the accusations that you only do mouse designs is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.

move along

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

I thought it was neat the first sucker was mattryan. No wonder the Falcons keep losing, their quarterback is on woot instead of studying the playbook. ;-)

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

j5 wrote:Oh, Bass... the accusations that you only do mouse designs is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.

As far as I can tell she's done dozens of entries and only four or five have been mouse related.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
dskielni wrote:We need more halloween hoodies ... it is going to be cold!

It's supposed to be over 100 degrees today in SoCal ... we need our t-shirts!

ephiny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ephiny
bassanimation wrote:LOL, Diana and I sometimes draw similar things, as we're friends IRL. I make her put up with my rodent obsession and I put up with her cat obsession. :D And then we thrust them both upon the masses, buwahahaa!

In all seriousness, Im very thankful to Woot for being receptive to my rodenty things . I loooove my pet rats, so I tend to draw a lot of rat/mouse stuff. It's geeky, I know, but I cant help myself <3.

Ah, a fellow rat owner! I should have known. :-) I'm *still* getting great comments on my computer mice tee and wear it proudly.

:: insert fangirl squee here :: This new shirt of yours is OMFuzzyGawd cuuuuuuuute and an absolute must buy! Now I just have to keep it away from Ivy, my rattus domesticus, or she will "rat approve" (read: chew a hole or five) in it for me. <:3 )~~

In any case, keep up the good work and please feel free to pester The Powers That Be for a hoodie.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Armadillo?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bassanimation wrote:LOL, Diana and I sometimes draw similar things, as we're friends IRL. I make her put up with my rodent obsession and I put up with her cat obsession. :D And then we thrust them both upon the masses, buwahahaa!

You two are dangerous to my budget. That's all I'm saying.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Stercrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stercrazy
ephiny wrote:::Now I just have to keep it away from Ivy, my rattus domesticus, or she will "rat approve" (read: chew a hole or five) in it for me. <:3 )~~

Living in the house with Bass, I can tell you that our rats "approve" of a lot of her shirts.

Along with the sheets, and the curtains, the cable wires, the bathroom door.....

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Awesome shirt... though that poor mouse won't be able to see where he's going!

bassanimation

j5 wrote:Oh, Bass... the accusations that you only do mouse designs is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.

I actually draw quite a lot of stuff, but people here seem to enjoy the mice . On a site that is welcoming to cute animals, I figure it's a great opportunity to draw the cute animal that I love most.

ratmotor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ratmotor

Here I thought, it was just for me:-)

bassanimation

Stercrazy wrote:Living in the house with Bass, I can tell you that our rats "approve" of a lot of her shirts.

Along with the sheets, and the curtains, the cable wires, the bathroom door.....

Oh yes...the girls loooooove the taste of Woot shirts...om nom nom nom! Tasty fiber to make nests with!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bassanimation wrote:Oh yes...the girls loooooove the taste of Woot shirts...om nom nom nom! Tasty fiber to make nests with!

Kind of like this?

I'm just hanging out, really.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Haha good one... and boy is that mouse ghostie cute. Congrats on the daily Bassanimation!:D