elmosuperman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elmosuperman
Re: Ukraine is Strong!

I had my wallet all ready to buy this shirt. Now, because the woot community failed me;), I will not be buying a shirt this week.

gioffy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gioffy

Very good indeed. I hope it will be re-submitted.

gioffy

+1 for resubmission

gioffy

I like it very much!

bacalum

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bacalum

To the author of the write-up for the winning t-shirt: "Toys?" Really? I doubt I'm the only wooter (besides Jennings) who immediately recognized the two cities from "Wargames." Not only didn't I see "Toys", I didn't even consider wasting my time seeing it. You're trying to make a match between two very different audiences.

When rich or powerful people propose a change, it is designed to make them richer or more powerful.

bostephens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bostephens
Re: Global Thermonuclear War

I believe this is my first community post ever on here (and I purchased many shirts) but I would like to sincerely say "thank you" to the designer and Woot for printing this shirt.

While the design in itself is great, this movie means much more to me personally then anyone will ever know.

THANK YOU! =)

tanakor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tanakor

Yay! Finally got my shirt today. (Shipping across the atlantic takes forever...)
Great shirt & thx to shirt.woot for making it available.
My only gripe is, that it would have been even cooler, if the designer had used an original cold war-era map as the basis for this shirt...united germany and all those independent states west of the USSR look really wrong in that context.

nclark42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nclark42

I would so buy this shirt if I could. Great design and wonderful theme. I would get 2. One for me and one for a good friend!
The Pirate cave with the red bandana.

nclark42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nclark42
Re: The Treasure Hunter

This is one of the best shirts I have seen. I so want this!

mbrandon12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbrandon12

please sell more of these shirts.

ddlov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddlov
Re: World's Easiest Map

I would SO buy this!!

figgers3036

quality posts: 4 Private Messages figgers3036
kevlar51 wrote:Armies have surrounded. But you have no fear because despite what others may say ... UKRAINE IS STRONG!

Thanks for another great collab, walmazan!

Wish I could buy this one! Still love this shirt.

fakeusername

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fakeusername
mbrandon12 wrote:please sell more of these shirts.

I agree. Please sell more of these shirts. This is an awesome design. Thanks!