Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
omarfeliciano wrote:I was very indecisive between "Pop the Top Muffin Machine" and this one, but I had to vote for this one! GMV

I voted for both. ^_^

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
omarfeliciano wrote:I was very indecisive between "Pop the Top Muffin Machine" and this one, but I had to vote for this one! GMV

I recognize that people limit votes to maximize effectiveness, but there are 3 print slots, so vote for at least 3 designs.

move along

SteveBook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SteveBook
elmosuperman wrote:This is truly a useless invention. You'd be suprised at what some people will buy. GMV

Thanks, elmosuperman.

SteveBook

itschool wrote:cracked me up :D

Thanks, itschool.

SteveBook

omarfeliciano wrote:Hahaha very funny. Some people would still buy this

Thanks, omarfeliciano.

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
teacookie wrote:how is this useless?

everything is in minature... pocket sized. You wouldn't want an electric chainsaw with only a 3 inch blade and a 5 inch power cord to run it, or a mini-portable weather vane, correct?

The whole point was to miniature-ize those normally useful things to the point of being useless that's all.

artistofapathy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artistofapathy
wootqueen wrote:I agree; it would be really nice if some people had the foggiest notion how much their dog barked ALL. DAY. LONG. when they're away. I'd buy a million of them and hand them out.

Woot! Forget this derby, I'm going to make this and be rich! lol

artistofapathy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artistofapathy
wootqueen wrote:I agree; it would be really nice if some people had the foggiest notion how much their dog barked ALL. DAY. LONG. when they're away. I'd buy a million of them and hand them out.

Woot! Forget this derby, I'm going to make this and be rich! lol

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
omarfeliciano wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you sir!

The link this person refers to is a post I made in My blog more than two months ago. And for the record, I never dropped any names in that post, not even the design's title. He searched that derby and made his own conclusions, and even mentioned a name. I don't know with what intention, maybe to put this artist against me in some way. This only demonstrates how far this person is willing to go to prove an untruthful accusation.

Yay, I was accused of stuff on a blog!

If you bothered to check your private messages, I wrote to you about the zombie dog issue. I had drawn that design far prior to submitting it for that derby, as it was actually for a different derby. I also gave you the names of other Woot members who saw the sketch version Thursday night, before you uploaded yours sometime after the derby began. Those members would have been more than happy to speak to you to confirm that I did not steal your idea.

If I may offer a bit of advice...do not accuse or complain about people online unless you intend for them to see it. They will see it. It's really not nice to be accused of something you 120% did not do. I did not steal your zombie dog design, as I had drawn mine faaaar in advance.

No hard feelings, really. But, please learn to play nice here. People dont like poor 'tudes or accusations. If you have a problem with someone, private message them. It saves a lot of face, and oftentimes you'll learn the truth about a situation.

Good times!

myteemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myteemo

So cute!!! Good luck.

Re: pop the top muffin machine

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
bassanimation wrote:Yay, I was accused of stuff on a blog!

If you bothered to check your private messages, I wrote to you about the zombie dog issue. I had drawn that design far prior to submitting it for that derby, as it was actually for a different derby. I also gave you the names of other Woot members who saw the sketch version Thursday night, before you uploaded yours sometime after the derby began. Those members would have been more than happy to speak to you to confirm that I did not steal your idea.

If I may offer a bit of advice...do not accuse or complain about people online unless you intend for them to see it. They will see it. It's really not nice to be accused of something you 120% did not do. I did not steal your zombie dog design, as I had drawn mine faaaar in advance.

No hard feelings, really. But, please learn to play nice here. People dont like poor 'tudes or accusations. If you have a problem with someone, private message them. It saves a lot of face, and oftentimes you'll learn the truth about a situation.

Good times!

Bass, I sincerely apologize for any harm done with the comments I made in my blog. I will assure you I didn't know I had private messages here, and now that you mentioned it, I was like crazy searching them until I found out that I had to log in to the "community area" to see them. That is not an excuse, but I am truly sorry I didn't read it two months ago. If I had, I would have immediately send you a message clearing everything, and even modify my post. I had no proofs of anyone stealing anything, that is why I didn't mentioned names.

I am very sorry your name was brought by someone else to a topic that wasn't even related. But now that it has, and it brought your private message to my attention, I apologize publicly.

alna09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alna09
Re: Face To Face

All this is worst than watching The Real Housewives! Move on people and stop insisting in personal attacks!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Face to Face 2.0

Thanks to everyone that voted and helped my revision make it this far in only a day and a half. I am very happy with the results, even with the first design being rejected, it made it to the Fog!

ohshazzaam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohshazzaam
Re: A Wise Investment?

This is too cute! All those negative comments are ppl just jealous of how BRILLIANT this is! Come's to print, 4 for me for sure!

sed1701

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sed1701

Soooo ... what does the fine print under the "THIS SHIRT" read ???????

Maybe GMV

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cdrewlow wrote:Thanks Skektek and ThatRobert!

I hope it gets a HM, because it's too cool and retro to have so little votes...

Adorialea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Adorialea
Re: The Maid Grenade

So I'm a janitor and should this print I am *so* in for one. How can I not get it?!

Good luck!

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
kmayernik wrote:Funny idea, great drawing. GMV.

Thank you! (o;

amemait

quality posts: 10 Private Messages amemait

thinksharp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thinksharp
Re: Professor Flufflebottom's Cat Stache Trimmer

Ok, so I'm curious how this didn't get rejected? It's somewhat suggestive? Even w/ the mustaches Keep your EEK A GHOST!(cat) classy? If you had left the EEK A GHOST! part of cat off it would have been a lot less suggestive. Plus, it's very woot-specific and really only those who read the derby things will "get" it. Even if it prints, I can't see it lasting long.

So, is it because it's a colab it's been able to stay around in the FOG??? Or did someone pay off the woot-bot rejectonator?

http://brainyfarmwife.blogspot.com

belhambone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages belhambone
Re: An App for That

Should have went with a heartbeat for the last one. Then there really would be existing apps for all three! Lol for all I know somebody made one for people who hyperventilate.

heatwill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heatwill
meepee wrote:No...why?

Because these are in there. Someone has actually made them.

donnasalazar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnasalazar
Re: When Life Sucks

Shared this on Facebook... I totally NEED this shirt!

wootfast

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootfast

Staff

Re: Duo-cles

This reminds me of Bill Cutter.

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929
donnasalazar wrote:Shared this on Facebook... I totally NEED this shirt!

Thanks, really hope it prints!

hmk2025

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hmk2025
Re: The Fish Stick

Bummed.

ThugNatty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ThugNatty

If this doesn't get printed, I'm going to cry

moshmoshi167

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moshmoshi167
chennai8 wrote:Ok, I checked the dictionary for the meaning,

Gadget
1. a small mechanical device or appliance
2. any object that is interesting for its ingenuity or novelty rather than for its practical use

A shirt is not a mechanical device and all the uses you listed are practical. Just saying!

Neither are fish sweaters, fish scuba or fish on a stick.

moshmoshi167

collinvh wrote:My entry is on topic. I invented a new type of thread (which you never even heard of - hard to believe right?) which forms a shirt that blocks the sun. Does it block better than a regular old-fashioned shirt? Maybe. Is it useless. Maybe. Is it on topic? I guess it is. Thanks again for your great comments and being a part of my thread.

Hey listen, I understand the the concept perfectly...it's the irony of it! What I don't understand is fish sweaters. Hmmm? If I ever had bought a Woot sweater I would vote for this. Good job

moshmoshi167

moshmoshi167 wrote:Hey listen, I understand the the concept perfectly...it's the irony of it! What I don't understand is fish sweaters. Hmmm? If I ever had bought a Woot sweater I would vote for this. Good job

Ooop!...meant (Woot shirt)

moshmoshi167

jacksorbetter wrote:Chennai8. I see that you have never submitted a piece of art or shirt design. Obviously, you are qualified as an art critic. Or perhaps you are a parliamentarian. Evidenced by your nifty use of the dictionary. Isn't it easy to throw stones when you have "no skin in the game"? "Just say'in"

You got that right!

strawberryicee

quality posts: 12 Private Messages strawberryicee

*sigh* i hope this gets printed as an EC

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
Re: Professor Flufflebottom's Cat Stache Trimmer

I'm so sad this didn't print.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
partimejudas wrote:Yeah, if only the reverse text and blueprints hadn't been pulled off the two month old gingerbread man shirt...

there have been TONS of designs with the blueprint design, way before the gingerbread shirt

rootypoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rootypoot
Re: Everyone Loves a Man in Unicorn

This is the greatest shirt ever! Does no one else recognize that?!

GeneralAnubis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeneralAnubis

Is there any way I can still buy this shirt?

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929
GeneralAnubis wrote:Is there any way I can still buy this shirt?

Sorry the shirt was reckoned about a month ago (no longer in production). The only way to get it now is by buying random shirts (like today for instance). If you don't get it in your randoms, you can use what you got to trade with somebody else in the community. Glad you liked the shirt.