sdw93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdw93
missmelis wrote:HOLY CRAP THOSE ARE AWESOME. Oh man... I'm going to be spending so much money on my bf this Christmas. :-/

OHMIGOD MY BF NEEDS THESE--YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

Aquila76

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Aquila76

I've always wondered, does Vader drink his coffee Light or Dark?

My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal.

abbibi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abbibi

Why isn't this an apron? I want to buy this print on an apron! Make it so, Number One.

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

You'd think he'd just use the force to make his eggs...

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

LOL the button is bouncing. Wow.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
DianaSprinkle wrote:LOL the button is bouncing. Wow.

but is it 5k bouncing or 6k bouncing?

move along

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
DianaSprinkle wrote:LOL the button is bouncing. Wow.

They picked a good week to raise the cap to 6k :P

Thanks everyone for the purchases- this is unbelievable- I never expected this shirt to do so well, I'm so glad so many people are enjoying it I think this design might have taken me more time than any other I've done, so it is nice to see the extra effort paid off.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Going to sleep now, but I think I can safely say congrats on the first ever 6K sell out Ramy!

ramyb

Spiritgreen wrote:Going to sleep now, but I think I can safely say congrats on the first ever 6K sell out Ramy!

Thanks so much I'm so excited to have this honor- I was really surprised when yesterday's shirt didn't sell out, and am even more surprised that this one did.

angelofsarcasm89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelofsarcasm89

This with the Bluray set is the best possible Christmas present.

birdblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birdblue

Join the Dark Side.

We have breakfast.

birdblue

Evil beware: we have waffles.

birdblue

birdblue wrote:Evil beware: we have waffles.

I'm so glad I remember that.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

A second-placer selling out while the first-placer did not? Is that a Woot first?

Although I don't know if yesterday's shirt sold out or not... I'm assuming not. The last time I had checked it was still for sale,anyway.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

idiotwind13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages idiotwind13

I love the pure geekiness of woot that star wars themed shirts are pretty much the ones that sell out. Thank you wooters for restoring my faith in humanity.

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
xxchange wrote:A second-placer selling out while the first-placer did not? Is that a Woot first?

Although I don't know if yesterday's shirt sold out or not... I'm assuming not. The last time I had checked it was still for sale,anyway.

I doubt it's the first time. There have been are many instances in which lower placing shirts have survived much longer too. Indeed, in the last double take derby (like 10 weeks ago), 1st place was reckoned after a week and 30th place which got chosen as an editor's choice is still available.

Last night's would've sold out under the previous 5k limit; it fell 532 short under the new 6k limit. And all shirts, including this one, will continue to sell the day after, albeit at the regular $15, not the debut day's $10.

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad

Congratulations Ramyb!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Wooter to blame for sellout: nosnebm
Sellout time: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 8:47:52 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 12.479s
Woot wage: $2,884.94 (revenue per hour)
Total woots: 6000

First day 6000 sell-out, as if you did not know!

tadandchad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tadandchad

The write up on the story of the shirt is the best part! ...sniff.... it's sad....

princesspraline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princesspraline
meepee wrote:I think you mean "World's Worst Dad."

This is his dream of how life could have been. If he could go back and change it all, he would try to be the World's Best Dad. :-)

JiggaWagga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JiggaWagga

I saw the design and thought "hmmm, poorly done starwars gimmick, must be a ramyb design." Boy... I was right. Too many starwars fans on Woot.

riaresa1128

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riaresa1128

I love this shirt and have the perfexct person to buy it for...unfortunately I accidently ordered the WRONG size! HELP! Is there ANY WAY to change your order once it's placed?!

ramyb

riaresa1128 wrote:I love this shirt and have the perfexct person to buy it for...unfortunately I accidently ordered the WRONG size! HELP! Is there ANY WAY to change your order once it's placed?!

Send an email to service@woot.com as quickly as possible- if the order hasn't been shipped yet, they may be able to correct it. Good luck, and I'm glad you like the shirt!

weepingangelstardis36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weepingangelstardis36

bahahahahaha!!! This shirt made me laugh so hard. I think my dad will love it. Thanks ramyb for the awesome shirt design. ^_^ ♥

panda8ngel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages panda8ngel

This should be made into an apron for Xmas.

poohluvr0804

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poohluvr0804

This I want on a hoodie!

metzler

quality posts: 2 Private Messages metzler

I hope to live up to the shirt.

cawest29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cawest29

if the shirt sold out does that mean we can't get one? Because I ordered 2 yesterday for express shipping and haven't gotten a tracking number yet

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

cawest29 wrote:if the shirt sold out does that mean we can't get one? Because I ordered 2 yesterday for express shipping and haven't gotten a tracking number yet

It is not unusual for one to receive one's express shipped order before one receives the tracking number. Also, please be aware that, generally, if you order before noon central time, your order will arrive the next day, but if you order after noon central time, your order will arrive the day after next. This isn't a solid rule to which woot can be held--it's just what's been observed over the years.

uylin22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages uylin22

Did anyone else have problems with the shipping on this item?? I ordered 2 shirts (Large and X-Large) for Christmas presents. I only received the large (on 12/19). Now it's two days after Christmas and the X-Large is still not here. I'm very unhappy. Still waiting for a response from Woot...

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

uylin22 wrote:Did anyone else have problems with the shipping on this item?? I ordered 2 shirts (Large and X-Large) for Christmas presents. I only received the large (on 12/19). Now it's two days after Christmas and the X-Large is still not here. I'm very unhappy. Still waiting for a response from Woot...

I'm sorry that you're having such a problem! When did you email woot? If it was before the holiday weekend, please email woot again (with your order number and explanation of the full problem). If it was Friday-Monday, please be patient a little bit longer, as woot CSR works normal business hours (so not holiday hours).

driedyam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages driedyam

As a father of two, this shirt worked out perfectly! Eldest 13 and youngest only 2, my older daughter will have to teach her younger of the force....and why her dad is such a dork.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I can not support this artist. Here is why.

Please read and decide for yourself if this type of behavior is something you want to fund.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
TheGolux wrote:First day 6000 sell-out, as if you did not know!

All first [181st] day(s) sales on AA ; moves to Anvil in men's sizes in the afternoon of 05/11/2012

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

jdthebud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdthebud

So I ordered the latest Random Shirt a couple weeks back, and this shirt was in the package! Score! And just in time for Father's Day too! lol.

ayerscolleen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ayerscolleen

Wow, 35 weeks... and it's on a mug now! (Which is what I ended up buying)

But I wonder if getting the design on the mug is what's knocking it down into the danger zone for the Reckoning. Hope not, this is a great design!

kevin68w

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevin68w

I need this shirt!! Will it ever become available again?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kevin68w wrote:I need this shirt!! Will it ever become available again?

Keep checking the weekly Plus sales. It may make a return visit.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thecookiemomma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecookiemomma

I bought this shirt for my husband for Christmas. He absolutely loves it. He grinned like Chewie when he got it. It's just so appropriate. We have two little ones, tho not twins, and he is the chef in the family.

leroya1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leroya1

Buying this to "inform" my family that my wife is knocked up. Think they will get it?