3%
75%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Rudeboy2025

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Rudeboy2025

If they actually made this cereal, I would totally eat it!

Great design!

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

Is that piping hot cereal?

holothuria

quality posts: 4 Private Messages holothuria

So that's three overused pop-entertainment references in one derby, is it?

Bad ideas free; brilliant ideas by derangement.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

Those were the days... Check them out!!

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

Those fire flowers must be spicy...
Do the stars work as a sort of Felix Felicis?

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Oh man, even the bowl is a Mario pipe.

Perfect.

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

Who else was reminded of the old Nintendo Cereal?

greenman34

quality posts: 9 Private Messages greenman34

FINALLY! A cereal with all Marshmallows

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

For those who don't know:

http://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_Power-Ups

But who am I kidding? Everybody knows Mario, right?

oddlyjen

quality posts: 25 Private Messages oddlyjen

I couldn't feed this to my kids. Just imagine the colors I'd find in the little one's diaper later.

(In for two, although I think my husband is grabbing one of them so we can both use our jumbowoot codes.)

meepee

meepee wrote:Those fire flowers must be spicy...
Do the stars work as a sort of Felix Felicis?

Never mind. I just read the writeup

epixinc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages epixinc

It's not fair. All of my woot shirts and green! Besides the cake is a lie and the random ? Shirt.

P.S. In for 1, I'm a plumber.

iWoot.alot
Board of Circuits 6/15/11, 9/14/11, 3/23/12, 4/26/12

moonrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonrose

I'm so disappointed =( I had such high hopes for the kitty making bread!!

angiert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angiert

I actually like this shirt. But am a little dismayed about the turn the shirts seem to be taking....seems lately it is ALL video game/sci fi oriented. I used to buy at least one or two shirts a month, now it seems like I buy one shirt every two or three months. I am not saying it all has to be 'cutsie' but a mix is always nice, and the last few derbies there has not been a lot of variety as far as the winners went.

meepee

But when you eat the star, you'll be humming this all day.

angiert

moonrose wrote:I'm so disappointed =( I had such high hopes for the kitty making bread!!

Me too! I was hoping to get that one since my cat is a champion bread maker lol

angiert

holothuria wrote:So that's three overused pop-entertainment references in one derby, is it?

Agree.....

swuster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swuster

oh thank god. got my shirt!

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

I wonder if even Cheech and Chong in their hey day could take on that many mushrooms in one bowl...

Fountain3586

angiert wrote:I actually like this shirt. But am a little dismayed about the turn the shirts seem to be taking....seems lately it is ALL video game/sci fi oriented. I used to buy at least one or two shirts a month, now it seems like I buy one shirt every two or three months. I am not saying it all has to be 'cutsie' but a mix is always nice, and the last few derbies there has not been a lot of variety as far as the winners went.

Do you realize you are in a blog with a bunch of VIDEO GAME/SCI-FI PEOPLE...?

Only about 10% of Wooters are "normal" run of the mill, out of the box, born in baby gap, marches in a straight line folk.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

gossamerica

quality posts: 19 Private Messages gossamerica

Cute idea, and I love the green pipe/bowl -- but having the green pipe/bowl on a green shirt just seems like asking for trouble. Maybe it could have been on red or blue for another hint at Mario?

shopraymond

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shopraymond

After you eat this cereal, what comes out the other end? Bob-ombs and piranha plants?

Adammadambobadam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adammadambobadam

I would buy this cereal in a heartbeat

Fountain3586

gossamerica wrote:Cute idea, and I love the green pipe/bowl -- but having the green pipe/bowl on a green shirt just seems like asking for trouble. Maybe it could have been on red or blue for another hint at Mario?

It's meant to be retro... things don't have to make sense.

epistemologonhere

quality posts: 20 Private Messages epistemologonhere

Mmmm, power up breakfast!

___

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

The breakfast of champions!

*The breakfast of champions may require a plumber. Eat at your own risk.

mmegan33

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mmegan33
holothuria wrote:So that's three overused pop-entertainment references in one derby, is it?

My thoughts exactly! Zzzzzzzz

moonrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonrose
Fountain3586 wrote:Do you realize you are in a blog with a bunch of VIDEO GAME/SCI-FI PEOPLE...?

Only about 10% of Wooters are "normal" run of the mill, out of the box, born in baby gap, marches in a straight line folk.

I work in a video game store, have walls covered in anime scrolls, still have my original NES, and am haunting my inbox hoping for a SWTOR beta invite and even I'm kinda tired of it =(

mattlussier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattlussier

wished it was on blue... but i don't care! it was the only shirt i voted for and i happy to buy my first patrickspens shirt. stellar concept and execution!

zombiekim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zombiekim

Maaan, I was really hoping Bake It So would place. This shirt is cute, just not what I was hoping for.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

See what happens when you allow pop culture in the derby? We get Portal, Star Wars, and Mario.

Excellent way to stand out from every other tee shirt site! :P

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

csl312

quality posts: 4 Private Messages csl312
angiert wrote:I am not saying it all has to be 'cutsie' but a mix is always nice, and the last few derbies there has not been a lot of variety as far as the winners went.

I am pretty sure there is no shortage of 'cutsie' shrits around here either. Just check out these in the reckoning. There are plenty more that have been around longer than 1 or 2 weeks like those also.

Fountain3586

moonrose wrote:I work in a video game store, have walls covered in anime scrolls, still have my original NES, and am haunting my inbox hoping for a SWTOR beta invite and even I'm kinda tired of it =(

Click the big red X on the top right of your screen... OR PULL THE PLUG IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. :-) Problem solved.

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
Fountain3586 wrote:Do you realize you are in a blog with a bunch of VIDEO GAME/SCI-FI PEOPLE...?

I'm not exactly what you'd call a "normal" run of the mill, out of the box, march-in-a-straight-line person, but that doesn't automatically mean I'm a "videogame person" either. Despite being born in the mid-80s, somehow I just never got that into them. Well, I did play Mario on the original NES as a kid, but haven't been much of a gamer since then.

In general I'm fine with pop culture references (and even video game references), but sometimes it is disappointing to see them monopolize the top 3 spots in a derby where there were some really great, wearable original ideas - and could have been more, IMO, if everyone hadn't gone apeshit for Zelda references all of a sudden. I usually don't bother voicing my disappointment, though. I mean, the video game/pop culture shirts show up here on weekends because people vote for them. I can't help it if the majority of Derby voters get really excited about stuff that's not my cup of tea--and neither can Woot, really.

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat
Rudeboy2025 wrote:If they actually made this cereal, I would totally eat it!

Great design!

Ditto. TForget the shirt, I want the cereal.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

JoyohJoy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JoyohJoy

I'm sure it can't be that high. No more than 5% that stumbled in by mistake, and march out of line on occasion.

thingyt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thingyt

Baby Gap didn't exist until I was an adult. I was born in cheesecloth diapers with safety pins. Like the shirt, unfortunately green is not my color.

angiert

um heah, I do.....duh.....but until the last few months there was an equal variety of shirts, now it seems to be all sci.fi etc....and I am not in the 10% BTW, just want some variety in choices....you can only be sci fi fun so much before it wears out, even if you love it.....

angiert

missmelis wrote:I'm not exactly what you'd call a "normal" run of the mill, out of the box, march-in-a-straight-line person, but that doesn't automatically mean I'm a "videogame person" either. Despite being born in the mid-80s, somehow I just never got that into them. Well, I did play Mario on the original NES as a kid, but haven't been much of a gamer since then.

In general I'm fine with pop culture references (and even video game references), but sometimes it is disappointing to see them monopolize the top 3 spots in a derby where there were some really great, wearable original ideas - and could have been more, IMO, if everyone hadn't gone apeshit for Zelda references all of a sudden. I usually don't bother voicing my disappointment, though. I mean, the video game/pop culture shirts show up here on weekends because people vote for them. I can't help it if the majority of Derby voters get really excited about stuff that's not my cup of tea--and neither can Woot, really.

well said