chrixie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chrixie

The teeth scare me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeffathomp wrote:Given the size of the bunny compared to the size of the skull. I say this is not a Monty Python reference but in fact a reference to Night of the Lepus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yww2x3bm9k

Ok, that's just been ordered for son for Christmas! THANK YOU!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Lance19

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Lance19

Am I gonna fall for this just because of
some childish glow-in-the-dark GIMMICK?

Hellz yeah!

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis

Brother Maynard! Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade!

"Oh Lord, bless this Hand Grenade, that with it Thou mayst blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."

I really don't need another bunny shirt... or another Monty Python shirt... but this would be such a great complement to my They Call Me Tim! I'm torn, like the flesh of the Killer Rabbit's victims!

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

five3zero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages five3zero
Tim wrote:Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.

Glow in the dark rabbit of Caerbannog? InstaBuy!!

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

And this is when I cry that I used my coupon code on Random Shirt day on my birthday.

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

rowsdower42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowsdower42

Before I thought of Holy Grail, the write-up made me think of the beginning of "Life, The Universe, and Everything," with Arthur leaving his cave with a rabbit bone in his beard.

drgribb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages drgribb

"Follow the white rabbit."

racheltru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages racheltru

In regards to the subtitle: rabbits are not rodents. They are lagomorphs.

Aquila76

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Aquila76

This seems to be the only appropriate place for this photo:

My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal.

GnikDanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GnikDanger

Umm... Sorry Woot - rabbits and hares are lagomorphs, and more related to the pika than any rodent. "They" changed the classification back in the early part of the 20th century.

Bsketball

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bsketball

Quick question:

I'm kinda in that weird place where some mediums are too small on me, and some larges are too big. What size should I get?

stabila711

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stabila711
Bsketball wrote:Quick question:

I'm kinda in that weird place where some mediums are too small on me, and some larges are too big. What size should I get?

Large. Trust me I wear all large shirts normally and the large woot shirts are just big enough for me. When in doubt go bigger!

unclefreddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages unclefreddy

awesome sent it to my daughter.

urocyon

quality posts: 4 Private Messages urocyon

LOLOLOLOLOLOL THE SAME ANCIENT MP QUOTES MAN THEY JUST KEEP GETTING FUNNIER THE MORE YOU SAY THEM

OMGOMG U KNO WUTD BE EVEN FUNNIER??? ZOMBIE KILLER RABBITS!!!! BACON FLAVORED ZOMBIE KILLER RABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please. Kill yourselves now. All of you.

--
Forgive me, Vixy. I was young, in love, and had a spare bomb!

limacamp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limacamp
urocyon wrote:LOLOLOLOLOLOL THE SAME ANCIENT MP QUOTES MAN THEY JUST KEEP GETTING FUNNIER THE MORE YOU SAY THEM

OMGOMG U KNO WUTD BE EVEN FUNNIER??? ZOMBIE KILLER RABBITS!!!! BACON FLAVORED ZOMBIE KILLER RABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, the hipster has arrived!

lifevirusx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx

Finally, something to spend my coupon on

jacroe

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jacroe

There needs to be more shirts like this one.

hayai62

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hayai62

"JUST LOOK AT THE BONES!!!"

nekojan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nekojan

I'd be scared now if someone tell me that his spirit animal is rabbit.

darianwiccan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages darianwiccan
urocyon wrote:LOLOLOLOLOLOL THE SAME ANCIENT MP QUOTES MAN THEY JUST KEEP GETTING FUNNIER THE MORE YOU SAY THEM

I'd be more than happy to... but you first.

smeglet

quality posts: 8 Private Messages smeglet

Just bought for my two year old. His daycare teachers are in for a surprise when it's naptime. Ha!

Of course, I may have to 'splain the sword and skull on the cute bunny shirt.

cephy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cephy

Ah, too bad this wasn't offered on wednesday. Then I could have justified overnight shipping and had it in time for display at work friday.

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl

You could get a large then shrink it to death in the wash/dryer. I actually thought my Woot WS shirts looked long and some too wide so I plopped them in the dryer on high heat and they all shrunk down the the same size. The shrinkage was quite substantial if you're worrying about the Large being too big. I swear my shirts shrunk an inch or two width and height.

Anyways fellow Wooters, the best part of this shirt for me, we routinely turn the lights off in the lab to look at DNA bands, so I won't even have to find excuses to get people in the dark with me.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

Fuzzympb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fuzzympb

Just....Friggen...Awesome......!

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

This is so awesome!!! Congrats Lucky!

mooshidog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mooshidog

If only we had the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him! Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

A-Ha! Nicely played, Lucky! Congrats.

I was a little nonplussed by the 'earbones', but ultimately decided evil-looking horns are not out of place here. Cool!

darthbob14

quality posts: 5 Private Messages darthbob14

If you do doubt your courage, or your strength, don't by this shirt, for Death awaits you all, with nasty, sharp, pointy teeth... of people like urocyon.

"Finally, an excuse to nuke France!"

jelainemiller

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jelainemiller

Coolest. Shirt. Ever.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

A Monty Python design! How unexpected and fresh! The best part is, no one will ever see the joke. Ever.

This shirt tells the world: "No, I'm not a perv, I just want you to come in this dark closet with me so I can show you something funny."

shadowpanda

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shadowpanda

Glow in the dark shirts on here are usually extremely clever. My issue is I can't think of an application in my daily life where I'm walking from light to dark. This shirt is for wearing out at night so your friends see it as you exit buildings in unfortunately ill lit parking lots?

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

If you think about it, the killer rabbit was protecting the Black Beast of Arrrrrggggghhhh. Honey Badger's got nothing on this bunny in the department of bad-assery!

LadyJag

quality posts: 5 Private Messages LadyJag

This is the perfect theme park shirt! Just think of all the dark rides with black lights that would really make this shirt glow.
First stop - Haunted Mansion at Disney!

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
stabila711 wrote:I have always wondered...how well does the glow in the dark work?

It depends on the quality of the paint and how long it is exposed directly to light. I still have a Jurassic Park shirt that glows in the dark beautifull (actually, the same effect...during the day it's a detailed T-rex and the glow part is a skeleton)...and I got that as a child when the movie originally came out. It was always washed with the regular laudnry and dried in the drier.

Another shirt I have from around the same time is the same quality, and then another one I have from about 200-something (whenever Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy came out) works pretty well too...but I'd say it isn't as vivid as the JP one.

So...it depends. Judging from Woot's usual quality...I think it would show well, but you do have to make sure it gets decent light exposure for some time. Sunlight is best.

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean

YEAH a Monty Python Reference! KILLER RABIT! BIG FAN of monty python and the holy grail ! whats that a cute little rabbit..... NO RUN AWAY RUN AWAY...loll love it! great job!

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

I don't think there is really any way of being sure what you'll get. The lion one I ordered a few weeks ago in size Large was absolutely enormous! I've always bought Large and never had a real issue until that shirt. I haven't even worn it. I keep washing it in hopes that it will shrink up enough to wear it one day. BUT, if some Mediums are too small on you, I'd get a Large, because it's better to have one too big than too little.

bunnywoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunnywoman
GnikDanger wrote:Umm... Sorry Woot - rabbits and hares are lagomorphs, and more related to the pika than any rodent. "They" changed the classification back in the early part of the 20th century.

Yes! And Night Of The Lepus would be a lot better if they had skeletonized, flesh-eating bunnies!

LoveLost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LoveLost

Well my last Glow in the dark shirt didn't work well at all. Anytime i dragged someone under my bed they were not impressed at all. Yet I still have to order this in hopes I can drag a really cute dental student somewhere dark and impress her.

LoveLost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LoveLost

Is it in bad taste to wear this whilst I film my Live-Action Watership Down Movie???