Councelor

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Councelor

Solenbum and the rest of Eragon's new werecat friends are in for a rude surprise!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Wow, flawless concept and execution. They'll be printing a lot of these in Texas tonight, I think!

Congrats lucky1988!

lagomorphette

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lagomorphette

Dude...rabbits aren't rodents, they're lagomorphs!

Rhonwyn22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Rhonwyn22

I used to play a RPG called Champions where we had rabbits like this roaming around. We called them Vorpal Bunnies. My character, being an animal rights activist, had to save them and turn them to good of course. Insta buy!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Rhonwyn22 wrote:I used to play a RPG called Champions where we had rabbits like this roaming around. We called them Vorpal Bunnies. My character, being an animal rights activist, had to save them and turn them to good of course. Insta buy!

drac77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drac77
stabila711 wrote:I have always wondered...how well does the glow in the dark work?

I have a woot shirt that I bought almost 4 years ago of three ghosts in costume for Halloween and in the dark it spells out BOO. It glows as strong as the first day I got it!

stevenlau79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevenlau79

Eeee.. what'up doc ?

dbuggr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dbuggr

As the owner of a "pet" rabbit I can tell you this shirt is 100% accurate.

My tiny dwarf rabbit starts out in attack mode when we approach her. I have to establish dominance with her again and again. She lunges at us, with teeth and claws out. It's a little bit scary.

So yeah, in for one. :-)

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl
LoveLost wrote:Well my last Glow in the dark shirt didn't work well at all. Anytime i dragged someone under my bed they were not impressed at all. Yet I still have to order this in hopes I can drag a really cute dental student somewhere dark and impress her.

Why not, I once went on a date with my dentist and he dragged me out into the woods at night, in the rain. Of course, there was never a second date. So, pros and cons.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

companioncube16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages companioncube16

Love this shirt!

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

My Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun GITD print still works too.

Congrats on the print, Lucky! I haven't decided if I'm going to lift my bunny ban yet, though. OTOH, it's MP ...

bellisperennis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellisperennis
bluetuba wrote:Very cool usage of glow in the dark ink, but I'm not fond of yet another bunny. Can we get a big Drakxxx or Truffleshuffle monster with glow in the dark bones plz? ;)

I second that. A glowing Truffleshuffle monster would be pretty sweet. Shoot, I'd settle for a plain Truffleshuffle monster!

teeje

quality posts: 3 Private Messages teeje

Great shirt for the pick-up bars. "Follow the white rabbit, Neo. Back to my place!"

~~~~~
First Blue Öyster Cult 2/1/2007
2-many Woots I've forgotten how many.

emschelle

quality posts: 5 Private Messages emschelle

Kill da Waaabit, kill da Waaaabit...

denwagh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denwagh
lagomorphette wrote:Dude...rabbits aren't rodents, they're lagomorphs!

He is correct! -TheRabbitRescueGuy

niddup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages niddup

I'll never look at rabbits the same way again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Od92391upY&feature=related

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Holy Bouncing Button! We're about to have a cute bunny shirt hit the 6K sellout!

Congrats, Lucky :D

kist221

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kist221

QUICK!!! Grab the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!!! Now count to three no more, no less, not four, nor two, but three.
One.
Two..
.... uh....
Three Sir!
Three!!!

jaellehanako

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaellehanako

Damn you, Woot! Both my fiance and I love this rabbit, but we can't both wear the same shirt. Alas, he wins this round... for now...

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
bassanimation wrote:Holy Bouncing Button! We're about to have a cute bunny shirt hit the 6K sellout!

Congrats, Lucky :D

I'm stunned how popular this is, given how relatively innocuous the bunny is when not in the dark.

Still, congrats! With 8 hours to go, it's almost already time to pop open the champagne!

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

ZOMG IT'S BOUNCING!!!! Run and click the shiny yellow button now if you want it for $10!!!!

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
alfbo wrote:ZOMG IT'S BOUNCING!!!! Run and click the shiny yellow button now if you want it for $10!!!!

That bouncing button IS a great motivator... it got me to stop dithering and buy one!

Shirt.woot, y u no let me keep my monies?

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

Alas, poor shirt.woot. I knew it well...

jaellehanako

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaellehanako
Narfcake wrote:My Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun GITD print still works too.

Congrats on the print, Lucky! I haven't decided if I'm going to lift my bunny ban yet, though. OTOH, it's MP ...

you have to lift the bunny ban! This one is too awesome not to!

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
Narfcake wrote:Congrats on the print, Lucky! I haven't decided if I'm going to lift my bunny ban yet, though. OTOH, it's MP ...

That's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

... That means it should be excluded from the bunny ban, right?

If you're still having trouble deciding... flip a coin!

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

Alas, poor shirt.woot. I knew it well...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages Spiritgreen

::applause::

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

Soooo ... is MSPaint fired up and ready to go, GoldenThorn?

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The one gorram day I don't check in and it's a MUST BUY shirt!!! :-(

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Awww yeah Keith!

waytogo! well deserved. Brilliant shirt.

ezlynx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ezlynx

Oh, no! It's gone! I didn't realize these things (that could be printed in quantity) sold out! What do I do now???!!

tvjunky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tvjunky

Too late, my bad. Great Design.

tvjunky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tvjunky
ezlynx wrote:Oh, no! It's gone! I didn't realize these things (that could be printed in quantity) sold out! What do I do now???!!

neither did I. But I guess we'll propably survive.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
ezlynx wrote:Oh, no! It's gone! I didn't realize these things (that could be printed in quantity) sold out! What do I do now???!!

Wait until later when it's for sale for $15.

that was fun while it lasted!

ezlynx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ezlynx

Unfortunately, I'd likely not buy it for $15. All my hard work getting those emails!!!....

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Wowie, I never imagined such a positive response for my design! Thanks for the support and well wishes everyone, I really appreciate it.
Btw I never saw "Night of the Lepus," it looks awesome.

qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza

Great shirt! Congrats Lucky1988!

mrhawkinson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrhawkinson
stabila711 wrote:I have always wondered...how well does the glow in the dark work?

I have a couple of glow-in-the-dark shirts from different printers. They all work the same way - the ink is "charged" best by fluorescent light and lingers in proportion to how direct and bright and enduring the lighting was. Going from a typical office cubical to a dark storage closet would be an ideal usage scenario.

Also: the ink will glow strongly under black lights. Wear the shirt to a bar or a bowling alley on laser bowling night and the ink will freak out even in less than total darkness.

elfdreamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elfdreamer

Well, then. The sellout decided for me whether I will buy this shirt.

I guess that means I want it even more now.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
mrhawkinson wrote:I have a couple of glow-in-the-dark shirts from different printers. They all work the same way - the ink is "charged" best by fluorescent light and lingers in proportion to how direct and bright and enduring the lighting was. Going from a typical office cubical to a dark storage closet would be an ideal usage scenario.

Also: the ink will glow strongly under black lights. Wear the shirt to a bar or a bowling alley on laser bowling night and the ink will freak out even in less than total darkness.

Are you saying I should wear this shirt into the office?

tallerteapot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tallerteapot

Wow, I dove for the bunny and came up with a dirty blouse. Way to sell 'em out!

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929

Congrats on the print and the sellout lucky.