pepelepu73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pepelepu73

I'm guessing the one on the far right is a primrose. He does look very prim and proper.
I bought one for my mom who has a penchant for these kinds of shirts.

maccecht

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maccecht
calebmitchell wrote:Curse the creme! I love this, but there's no way I could pull it off on that color :/

I love the creme. I wait and wait and wait for creme shirts to come up. And they all too often just so happen to be of awesome design. Remember that giant robot shirt?

littlemissjoker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlemissjoker

As a huge Alice fan, I just had to buy this! Beautiful style and loving the vintage feel - it looks just like an original illustration! Also, so nice to see something from Through The Looking Glass rather than another Alice/Drink Me/Eat Me/rabbit hole related tee! Can't wait for it to arrive! ^_^

littlemissjoker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlemissjoker
maccecht wrote:I love the creme. I wait and wait and wait for creme shirts to come up. And they all too often just so happen to be of awesome design. Remember that giant robot shirt?

I have that robot tee! It's one of best tees that I own (and I own some daaaamn good tees!) Also got a really great bloodhound dressed as Sherlock Holmes tee from here in the same colour...yay for the creme! ^_^

vortexcoleman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vortexcoleman

Too bad I can't pull off 'creme' because this would be a great shirt to wear at book signings! (If you're a Wonderland fan, check out my books, JABBERWOCKY and HATTER at dcolemanbooks.com)

mhelseth93

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mhelseth93

reminds me of The Pot by Tool's music video. Also, why is this not thanksgiving related?

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
maccecht wrote:I love the creme. I wait and wait and wait for creme shirts to come up. And they all too often just so happen to be of awesome design. Remember that giant robot shirt?

I love the creme too. It's weird, people complain about it, but it's a really flattering color for me (and you apparently, and others). It's like how I've known one girl in my life who actually looked better, and more healthy, when she dyed her hair jet black. I had not thought it was possible until I saw it.

becmojo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages becmojo

I have a creme giant robot shirt. It's still my favorite!

Popped on to wait for black friday, and somehow I missed checking for this gem last night. I'm so glad I caught it!
I love alice in wonderland <3

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

First Day Sales: 745

cutesox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cutesox

I bought one for my niece for Christmas - I wish more people would see how cool this shirt is. I plan on giving the book to her for Christmas with the shirt

cutesox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cutesox

Poor unloved shirt: I love you! I bought you for my niece!

snapshot44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snapshot44

I really like this design. I did order an adult and a child s size for xmas but my order got lost in the mail. I did get my monies refunded but would really like to of had the T shirts. If anyone knows of how I can get my hands on this T shirt please notify me. I would most appreciate it. I have followed a lot of leads on various sites but to no avail have I found it for sale. Thank You. Have a great day. snapshot44@bell.net