Re: Lessons Learned - Doctor who
The Text reads:
Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from the Doctor
Fixed points can’t be stopped.
- But they can be tricked.
You are not alone.
- But you might wish you were.
Going away is good.
- Not coming back is better.
When you are still cooking, you need food.
- I recommend fish fingers and custard.
I now look at a screwdriver and think "this could be more sonic."
- Tapping it against something to make noise does not count.
All important things are blue
- Especially the stabilizers.
Never go to London on Christmas
- No, seriously, I mean it.
- Just run.
When you are given just one chance, take it.
- Would you rather have THE Library to yourself, or be the family of the Blood?
Bow ties are cool.
- As are Stetsons and Fezzes.
Brilliant things come to those who wait.
- We’re talking years, here.
- The Angels Have The Phone box.
If you think that you are forgetting something, you probably are.
- Kill it on sight.
Count the Shadows.
- Or be saved.
Always bring a Banana to a party.
- Though an apple can prove your point, and vegetables are lapel garnish.
Almost every species has an irrational fear of the dark.
- Vashta Nerada, Weeping Angels - They're wrong. Because it's not irrational.
- Chameleon Circuit rocks!
There are certain constants in the universe.
- The Daleks, The Doctor, The Master, The Cybermen.
There are a few more I wanted to add, so they might get their own entries. ENJOY!