Re: If it Bleeds you Should Hug it RESUB

Vote people! This is amazing!

texnewmex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texnewmex
Re: Space Smooch

I needs this shirt!

Pineapplesf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pineapplesf
amykeniston wrote:That is the only reason I wouldn't buy this if it was printed. I love it otherwise!

Same. I feel like I would be uncomfortable with it right across my chest, then running straight down.... well yeah...

It is a shame. I love rabbits.

1ring1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1ring1
Re: Existential Whale

I would whale it.

rasabi

quality posts: 25 Private Messages rasabi
Re: I'm a freaking Jedi!

Change to "use the freakin' force?" maybe? :P

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
csl312 wrote:Why does there have to be something to "get" in this shirt? Is there something to "get" with the shirt in the fog right now called "escape"? Because I don't see any complaints in that thread. This design is not particularly poorly drawn either, so those complaints seem invalid to me. Just because you have something against the artists doesn't mean you need to come to the thread about his shirts and find something to gripe about, just stay away if you don't like him.

I would argue there is easily something to get in "Escape."

While critiques of Ramy's work shouldn't sink to the level of just complaining to complain, there are almost always several valid critiques that others dismiss as Ramy hate. Mindless Ramy hate is really no better or worse than mindless Ramy praise.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
Re: Wrong Droid

This is win!

that was fun while it lasted!

HeartlineTwist

szquared wrote:I guess I should have known the risks of a Star Wars shirt was fact checkers ;) I'll leave the factually accurate remake version to you. Hope you voted for this one anyway, cuz facts aren't funny

Always a big risk for reference-dependent shirts. But I like the style and what you did with what you have.

firefrogh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages firefrogh
Re: Chewie and Han… Buddies Forever

This is a rethink of my other shirt "Han Who?'. I hope you like this new version and would like to give it a vote. Thanks for looking.

HeartlineTwist

hawley35 wrote:Ummm no, no its not. Just because they crammed some aliens into the last movie does not make it sci-fi. The series is more an action adventure, and contains very little fictional science.

If you want to call a giant mutant cookie sci-fi I guess I could get on board with that.

So what genre would you consider head-exploding Ark of the Covenant beams? Or ripping someone's heart out and having it burst into flames as their still living body is lowered into lava? Or a mind control potion? Or really anything relating to the Holy Grail at the end of the 3rd movie?

I'll grant you that the first 3 films are primarily not science fiction films, but there are easily science fiction aspects.

starksre

quality posts: 3 Private Messages starksre
Re: Unidentified Flying Penguin

Man you must really love penguins. Im new here so i dont know your history but with this many comments there must be some degree of truth. Still like the shirt thougj

darkfate00

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkfate00
Re: Portal Testing

Kinda adorable but im so so tired of the portal shirts.

Grendeljen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Grendeljen
Re: It's inevitable (please revote!!!)

This is a mashup I can get behind! Nice!

vaiv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vaiv

recolored the whole thing and put it on navy. Draws the design out more in my opinion. Every time I do a design I figure out more things. Thanks to all who voted for the last one and if you can pls vote again.

Thanks

agruden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agruden
Re: This is a Space Ermine

This is absolutely adorable! And a nice new critter for a change of pace. Love the penquins, dino's, owls, turtles and mice, but this breaks out of the same old, same old mould. Great job!!

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee
Re: Space Surfer

That's my new fancy shirt comp
Hope you like!

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl
cheeto1377 wrote:Which one is Stan and which one is Kyle? I like the design; however, since Kyle has red hair he would better be portrayed as Scotty instead of Nimoy. Just a thought.

My guess is that Spock is Kyle because he looks so ticked off and I imagine Kyle would hate to play Star Trek the most.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

drewpac18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewpac18
Re: Can I Keep It? (RESUB)

Removed that troublesome Starfleet symbol. I didn't think that my hasty scribble would have come that close to the real deal, but I guess it's buried in my subconscious. Please revote, or just vote if this is the first time you're seeing it

bloczyns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloczyns

In for three if/when it prints. Perfect, simple, wearable design.

bloczyns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloczyns
Re: Escape

I am still sick that your roller coaster entry didn't print, so I'm hoping this one fares better. Beautiful background, breathtaking work.

flowersareblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flowersareblue

This shirt is epic win.

starksre

quality posts: 3 Private Messages starksre
Re: Close Encounters of a Tasty Kind

This is cool and so so cute.

sirtodd008

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirtodd008
Re: Lovestar

I like it

caseydilla96

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caseydilla96

It kinda reminds me of the story of Wall-E, in a good way of course! I love it, it's adorable

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac
Re: Conversation Starter

Kinda like a match'em puzzle.

Thanks to @darthapo!

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=58593]:: CAPTAIN TOFU

This is stunning. Love the all the intricate details.

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Big Guy

This turned out great! Good work my friend.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
Re: Chewie and Han… Buddies Forever

I do like this version better.

CityVelo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CityVelo
Re: Arrival

Absolutely stunning execution of colors and atmosphere. I hope this finds a place to belong a little better than this derby, though. Well done.

szquared

quality posts: 0 Private Messages szquared
HeartlineTwist wrote:Always a big risk for reference-dependent shirts. But I like the style and what you did with what you have.

Thanks, Cheers.

chiinkz86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chiinkz86
Re: It's inevitable (please revote!!!)

Aw man....A STAR?

No revote here...

eburgeson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eburgeson
mightyrain wrote:Thank you! Yeah... if I snuck and cute ninja... or a penguin... or Cookie Monster into it... I might stand a very small chance of winning. Regardless, this shirt will be available elsewhere when this deby is done.

Where? I'd love to get one.

mightyrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightyrain
eburgeson wrote:Where? I'd love to get one.

After the derby closes I'll post on Redbubble for sure. I also entered it on teefury, but they might not pick it up. we'll see

usopp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usopp
Re: Feed Me!

i vote for a lot of cute designs, but a lot of the cute designs are also well drawn, and have a nice design over all. I see a lot of good "ideas" for shirts but they arn't implemented very well. I'm not sure what your previous designs were, but maybe my 2 cents will help

darkfate00

maura44 wrote:Mystery Science Theater 3000, I believe.

Yes...yes it is.

I think what would have made this shirt better is if their was actually something on the screen.

darkfate00

Pineapplesf wrote:Same. I feel like I would be uncomfortable with it right across my chest, then running straight down.... well yeah...

It is a shame. I love rabbits.

Oddly enough my girlfriend pointed this out but turned upside down it kinda looks like a penis

PCBconehead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PCBconehead
Re: Space Smooch

Que cute!

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet
Re: Portal Testing

Very interesting visual design

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Oh no, not again!

mightyrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightyrain
darkfate00 wrote:Yes...yes it is.

I think what would have made this shirt better is if their was actually something on the screen.

I made it as they are just about to sit down and watch it. I am going to do a version with Star Trek on the screen lol.

Also for thise interested in the design, after the derby feel free to search for "mightyrain" on redbubble. I have many designs there.