+ Add a Comment

jessierahl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jessierahl
Re: A storm is coming

I'm so sick of people whining about good shirts simply because ramyb made it.

I like the shirt. I recognize there needs to be no joke, rhyme, or reason for it to be funny or cute or whatever.

Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire. Deserve victory. Tagla vassternich.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01

expo01

Re: Flight Mode

Muy buena! +1

carlizard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlizard
logicalcupcake wrote:<3

Agreed ... very much <3 <3 <3

expo01

Re: Origami attack

Cool mate! +1

mattlussier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattlussier
Re: Push the button, Luke!

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT
sadly, will be lost on the voters here i reckon. (they have a type and rarely deviate from it) but this is hilarious! 1up!

kallinan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallinan

Am I the only one who thought this was a bassanimation shirt from the thumbnail?

nimrond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimrond
D3lusional wrote:Great illustration. Remids me of machinarium, which is basically the video game equivalent of this derby's theme.

That's exactley what I thought.

Katerbater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katerbater
Re: Space Smooch

Awww!

jclough59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jclough59
Re: Androids DO dream of electric sheep!

Thanks for all (2 so far) votes! This is my first entry ever, so any and all are appreciated!

azumidoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azumidoom
Re: Existential Whale

This is the best shirt i have seen on here in a long time. I feel like Hitchhiker's Guide doesn't quite get the love it deserves on this site. Really hope this one wins!!

mattlussier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattlussier
Re: Inevitable Betrayal

this is the first really "CUTESY" design i have ever voted for... 1up for originality and total theme integrity! It's nice to see some Firefly love!

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
mattlussier wrote:this is the first really "CUTESY" design i have ever voted for... 1up for originality and total theme integrity! It's nice to see some Firefly love!

A shirt completely dependent on a reference gets credit for originality?

Don't get me wrong, I voted for this shirt, but that just doesn't make much sense.

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
Re: Wrong Droid

Perfect! If it prints, I want to get a voice button that says 'DROID' when you touch it. Anybody know where I can find them?

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley

Hot diggety dog, this is freaking amazing. I'm so used to seeing the ones I want not print but considering the author I'd say things may be different this time.

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
Re: Red Shirt Target Practice

Even as broadly defined as the style is, not really seeing the kawaii aspect.

IgnatiusRiley

VIIIofXIII wrote:What's the joke?

That this will probably beat out dozens of better drawn and more clever designs?

Yeah, I know, it's very dry humor.

bigpauly85

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigpauly85

I basically have a complete aversion to the many "cutesie" shirts that get put out on this site so I'm quite certain this will be my least favorite derby ever. That being said I actually kind of like this shirt because south park is not really that cute and its funny.

IgnatiusRiley

There's just something about the way you draw kid's expressions that cracks me up. Looking at the kid's eyes immediately made me think of that hilarious shirt you did several months ago with the little girl and the guy in the unicorn suit. I think you're going to get more votes this time around -- anything Firefly is like ambrosia to us legions of sci-fi geeks.

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
Re: Mushroom Battle

Not only did this already print at RIPT (here) in 2010, but it also seems that it was available on Qwertee earlier this year as well. on top of that, this isn't even on topic.

:/

avbaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avbaby
Re: It's inevitable

kyle has red hair, doesn't he?

newman24689

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newman24689
Re: It's inevitable

You'll probably have to omit the copyrighted Starfleet logo on the uniforms or risk certain rejection.

iceflightzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceflightzz
mightyrain wrote:Two of my favorite SciFi shows mashed together

What two shows? Star wars and what else?

iceflightzz

tessderpervilles wrote:My first time, please be gentle.

This is really clever, actually. I'd like it more if it was a little... less simple, I think. More dynamic. But good first try!

iceflightzz

geneotype wrote:...to deny a wookie a cookie?

This would be wonderful if chewwie's face wasn't so... ET like. IT is just not cute or cool enough. a little strange, to be honest. I love concept though.

carlover323

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlover323

Why do I have the feeling that if anyone else would have came up with this idea. You wouldn't have picked them apart.

Why ramyb? Haters.......

just recognize the talent and move on.

ultimatejeff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ultimatejeff
Re: I can't! It's so adorable

As Alf would say, "HA!"

maura44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maura44
iceflightzz wrote:What two shows? Star wars and what else?

Mystery Science Theater 3000, I believe.

Wow, sarcasm. That's original.

timelessblur

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timelessblur
Re: I'm a freaking Jedi!

As much as I like this shirt I see this getting rejected.

I hope I am wrong so I can get it but I just see rejection in the future for it.

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Blooper Trooper

This has to be Blooper's biggest blooper!

Had this inked Thursday night but the coloring took forever! Hope you enjoy the design and please vote.

aluhx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aluhx
ramyb wrote:Birds gather on a line when a storm approaches

Haha, all the comments here are funny. :U Sometimes I wonder if I like reading them more than looking at the designs...
"I HATE THIS"
"I HATE YOU RAMY HATERS"
Lol.

Nevertheless, I think it's a rather interesting concept. I certainly like owls and Stormtroopers, but I dunno if I'd buy and wear this. I think maybe some more dynamic shading could help? But yeah, I like how some of your designs are improving, RamyB~

aluhx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aluhx
D3lusional wrote:Great illustration. Remids me of machinarium, which is basically the video game equivalent of this derby's theme.

Me too. Loved that game... favorite part had to be when he was finally reunited with his girlfriend.
+1 <3

srbaritono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srbaritono
dijay wrote:Amazing!

Thanks guys!!

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
Re: Inevitable Betrayal

I've never seen the show either, but I do really love this design. It's cute and funny, even not getting the reference.

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant

tessderpervilles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tessderpervilles
iceflightzz wrote:This is really clever, actually. I'd like it more if it was a little... less simple, I think. More dynamic. But good first try!

Thank you for the feedback.
My original concept is more detailed and less "cute", but I didn't have time to learn Photoshop and get that submitted in a reasonable amount of time. Plus it wouldn't fit this theme. Now I'm debating wether to kill this one outright or let it run its course as a "concept feeler".

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Taking Care of the Bad Guys

Love the robot and the colors!

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: This is my shiney things

This is my Shiney Things!
Late sub - 6 colors on cranberry

hummercubs98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hummercubs98
Re: This is really awesome!Inevitable Betrayal