Talesin

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Talesin

Of all the doctors to choose from... why the WORST one, bar-none?
Still waiting for the talentless git (Matt Smith that is, not WinterArtwork) to get canned so someone with actual talent can be cast. I've stopped watching at this point, he's so BAD. And not even an MST3K bad.

Decent design and would have been a buy with any other Doctor. (Why not Zoidberg?)

(Tom Baker-ite, checking in.)

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat
chrisprender wrote:Is he set to BBC time, or BBC America time?

Gallifreyan.

Anyway, to heck with the shirt, I want the *watch*!

Meow

Go Squarryls!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I see a lot more people buying 2s and 3s than usual. This would be a great gift tee, that's for sure.

(the arms make it for me)

lolitaiori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lolitaiori

If this were any Doctor besides Matt Smith, I would have bought this shirt immediately.

Ladimeta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ladimeta

Okay, while Matt Smith is not my favorite Doctor, he is definitely not the worst. May I remind you of Colin Baker. He goes down as the worst Doctor EVER! And the shirt is cute but I must agree that Tardis Blue would have been much better.

(Peter Davidson as Dr. Who #5 holds my heart!)

allrealelements

quality posts: 1 Private Messages allrealelements
khasut wrote:Given the Doctor's (Doctors'?) track record on time-accuracy, I'm not so sure I should use this clock...

He won't tell you what time you want it to be, but he'll always tell you what time it needs to be

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

Good concept, bad choice of doctor. The fourth doctor was the best. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Doctor

pfffft!

aumanjoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aumanjoi

if it was the 4th doctor, it could be the scarf that shows the time! and have k-9 in the background....

You never forget your first Doctor! (Mine is Tom Baker)

therealshavenyak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages therealshavenyak

If this were an actual watch, it would be pretty much the best thing ever. Okay, except maybe for an actual TARDIS.

I didn't really care much for Matt Smith at first either, but he's grown on me. In fact, I had high expectations for Moffat taking over the helm and low expectations for Smith, and feel like I was wrong on both accounts.

But I still prefer Doctors 4, 5, and 10 (in no particular order).

cbabcock2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cbabcock2

Nope, it doesn't click with me. Looks like a poor seller.

chicagrl8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chicagrl8

Seriously - will someone PLEASE make this into a watch?? PLEASE!?! I will buy several. I will buy 100 of them if they have the 10th Doctor on them. And a couple if it's the 4th Doctor. He's my future brother-in-law's favorite. And I love K-9.
Also, love Winter Artwork's stuff. Awesome.
And also, Matt Smith is not the worst Doctor ever. He's certainly not the best, but c'mon - bow ties? Fezes? He's so freaking cool!! Or is it fezi... not sure what the plural of "fez" is...

cbabcock2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cbabcock2

It depends... does he use Ohio time or South Carolina time? Oh, how I miss the relaxed pace of South Carolina! And you New Yorkers thought Ohioans were slow. "Pbthhh"

khasut wrote:Given the Doctor's (Doctors'?) track record on time-accuracy, I'm not so sure I should use this clock...

oliviagr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oliviagr
Rudeboy2025 wrote:You know, now that you've said it, I wish it was TARDIS blue as well.

I totally agree! Either way, I will probably wear it and none of my friends will understand...so I guess it doesn't really what color it is, if I am the only one to really appreciate this shirt. At least when it comes to the people I'm around

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

I don't know the Doctor's name, but the "fez" is familiar.

escadyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages escadyn

I get it! Because he's a TIME LORD! Knee-slapper!

-Escadyn Wraithowl III

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

collinvh wrote:Sorry Woot! Not really my flavor, flav

MadDrB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MadDrB

Wow, why all the Matt Smith hate? I'm guessing that most of you who don't like Matt probably don't like Patrick Troughton’s doctor either. 11 is definitely a reincarnation of 2. The joy of Doctor Who is knowing that the character of the Doctor will change, and learning to love the Doctor you have now. My Doctor will forever be 4, but I have found things to love in all the others - except 6. Bad bad 6.

This comes from a 41-year-old Brit, now living in America, who grew up watching the show in black and white, from behind my grandmother's chair, terrified at Dalek’s, Sea Devils, Cybermen and especially the Morbius creature.

And trust me, because I am a real doctor

tokiloki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tokiloki
Rudeboy2025 wrote:"Bow ties are cool!"

Can I please have some more...Doctor Who shirts?

Nicely done sir.

Bleh less Dr. who shirts please. There is another tee site that is almost daily Dr who if thats what you really want.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Dear self,

You cannot have all the adorable Doctor Who shirts.

Love,
Your budget
ps. You really could use a hoodie though...

I'm just hanging out, really.

amykeniston

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amykeniston
tokiloki wrote:Bleh less Dr. who shirts please. There is another tee site that is almost daily Dr who if thats what you really want.

How about Futurama or Spaceballs? I love Dr Who Star Wars and Portal but Id like to see something different.

porlob

quality posts: 4 Private Messages porlob

Screw the shirt. I want the clock. Make it happen, Internet.

pbandito

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pbandito

Uhhh... WinterArtwork *and* Dr. Who? Am I in the right place? Well, just in case I'm actually on that *other* site -

{Insert heavily-moderated inane happy-lovey-dovey comment here.}

ajoohoo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ajoohoo

not to be a killjoy, but wouldn't the minute hand be elsewhere if it was just after 3:00?

bloogootoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloogootoo
polluxoil wrote:So does this mean noon and midnight are "Fez O'Clock" now?

I believe that is the ultimate question.

kalicat83

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kalicat83
MadDrB wrote:Wow, why all the Matt Smith hate? I'm guessing that most of you who don't like Matt probably don't like Patrick Troughton’s doctor either. 11 is definitely a reincarnation of 2. The joy of Doctor Who is knowing that the character of the Doctor will change, and learning to love the Doctor you have now. My Doctor will forever be 4, but I have found things to love in all the others - except 6. Bad bad 6.

You are absolutely right.
Matt isn't my favorite, but he has grown on me, and there are things I love about him.

In for 2 - one for me, one for a gift.

I also want to add my vote to the petition that someone make this into a real watch/clock!!

sabrestar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sabrestar

Hey, give Colin Baker a break. He was a good actor condemned by a long string of terrible scripts, awful companions, and executive meddling. Get past the getup and the obnoxious personality and he did a pretty good job with the bad hand he got.

Try tracking down the novel Business Unusual - it was written for the express purpose by the author of trying to give Six a better chance than he got in the series.

However, I'll agree with you on Davison.

Rudeboy2025

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Rudeboy2025
tokiloki wrote:Bleh less Dr. who shirts please. There is another tee site that is almost daily Dr who if thats what you really want.

Well in my time here, I've only seen 2 Who shirts on here, so that's why I want more.

And are you suggesting that I defect from shirt.woot? NEVER!

tom760

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760

'the fez' is a condom...

... "ain't never gonna do it without the fez on"

kagreeley wrote:I'm never gonna do it without the fez on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XvQFWdLRc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiwYDR26Wy4

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

I was about to buy one...then I realized that on us ladies, one of the hands would by pointing to a place we might not want to draw extra attention to... I really don't want a cartoon hand pointing to my nipple.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

allrealelements

quality posts: 1 Private Messages allrealelements
sabrestar wrote:Hey, give Colin Baker a break. He was a good actor condemned by a long string of terrible scripts, awful companions, and executive meddling. Get past the getup and the obnoxious personality and he did a pretty good job with the bad hand he got.

Try tracking down the novel Business Unusual - it was written for the express purpose by the author of trying to give Six a better chance than he got in the series.

I'm not too well versed on the older Doctors, but this comic does a pretty good job of making them all fairly likeable I suggest that all the haters give this a read. It doesn't cover Matt Smith, but I think he's done a decent job thus far anyway.

bastahoobi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bastahoobi

I don't get it. Is it something witty or is it just something that I don't recognize?

almsforoblivion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages almsforoblivion

I would be worried that a watch like this would get timey-wimey and wibbly-wobbly fast.

J83pc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages J83pc

I've been nearly obsessing over Doctor Who recently, and yet for some reason I'm not drawn to this shirt and it makes me quite sad.

On the bright side, the comments board has made my day!

As a suggestion, how about a shirt with David Tennant donning a gas mask? Allons-y!

You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
No, but I always took you where you needed to go.
doctor.who

jeremyfisherweb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremyfisherweb

Crikey. Am I the only one who prefers Matt Smith to Tenant (although I did love Tenant)? IMO he is an excellent physical comedian.

doctorme145

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctorme145

this is a great shirt, next time do the 10th doctor?

eviledtee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eviledtee
lete wrote:Worst doctor since Christopher Eccleston. Toey!

...uhm... but you do realise that there were only 2 Doctors after Eccleston, right? "Worst since Eccleston" = 2nd best since 2005. I really doubt that's what you wanted to say... ;)
All right, all right, I'll stop being a smart-ass... :D ;)

Cheers! ^^
edDy

eviledtee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eviledtee
bluejester wrote:I like the look. It reminds me of those old Mickey Mouse watches.

Not just somewhat reminiscent! This is SO Mickey Mouse!! Especially the characteristic foot-up! :D
I like it. =]

Cheers! ^^
edDy

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete
eviledtee wrote:...uhm... but you do realise that there were only 2 Doctors after Eccleston, right? "Worst since Eccleston" = 2nd best since 2005. I really doubt that's what you wanted to say... ;)
All right, all right, I'll stop being a smart-ass... :D ;)

Cheers! ^^
edDy

Yes, that was intentional. I thought those who understood would find it humorous.

slimyfalsetto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slimyfalsetto

I'd buy it if I didn't think I'd always feel as though his left hand's forefinger was pointing at my nipple.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
J83pc wrote:

As a suggestion, how about a shirt with David Tennant donning a gas mask? Allons-y!

Are you my mummy?

I'm just hanging out, really.