soundmanram


quality posts: 2 Private Messages soundmanram

I vote for making this into a real clock!

xxsamanthalxx


quality posts: 1 Private Messages xxsamanthalxx

Ripping off BBC and Doctor Who makes me sad.

It's one thing if it's something that's from 20 years ago and it's making products at no real profit as basically just a fan-service because no other products of it exist. But this is just straight out stealing...

Sheneron


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sheneron

So... still trying to figure out what woot considers copyright... Ive seen so many things get rejected but this gets through?

marthajones


quality posts: 0 Private Messages marthajones

Oi..now I know why I lost that eBay auction today...this shirt! I love the Doctor to bits!

LIZ 10:“I’m the bloody Queen, mate. Basically, I rule.”--Dr.Who

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: jdeshon
Last purchase time: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 11:59:01 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 30.200s
Woot wage: $3,752.57
Woots sold: 2859

Last wooter to woot: coffeypot
Last purchase time: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 11:59:54 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 30.165s
Woot wage: $3,750.28
Woots sold: 2864

Five shirts sold in last few seconds.
But first day 2864

rand213


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rand213

As others have stated, I would love to see this as a clock or a watch.

marthajones


quality posts: 0 Private Messages marthajones

The sizes run a bit small. But...then again I am a bit chesty. So, I'm going to order another one in the regular sizes and not the women's sizes. Because it fits, but it's skin tight.

LIZ 10:“I’m the bloody Queen, mate. Basically, I rule.”--Dr.Who

theantileslie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theantileslie

This shirt is priceless- kind of like a cross between a Mickey Mouse watch and Bob's Big Boy. I only have one suggestion- to make the clock face a Jammy Dodger.

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

theantileslie wrote:This shirt is priceless- kind of like a cross between a Mickey Mouse watch and Bob's Big Boy. I only have one suggestion- to make the clock face a Jammy Dodger.



But, oh!, this shirt is not priceless after all! For YOU, n00b white-box wooter, can purchase this shirt for $15!! Yes, that's RIGHT! As it'll likely only be available 'til Monday 11.59pm, it shall soon enough be priceless, indeed. Alas! So purchase SOON. Purchase FAST. While priceless is not yet fact, but statement of aesthetic value!

loriendark


quality posts: 0 Private Messages loriendark
goldenthorn wrote:But, oh!, this shirt is not priceless after all! For YOU, n00b white-box wooter, can purchase this shirt for $15!! Yes, that's RIGHT! As it'll likely only be available 'til Monday 11.59pm, it shall soon enough be priceless, indeed. Alas! So purchase SOON. Purchase FAST. While priceless is not yet fact, but statement of aesthetic value!




I ordered this on the 1st of December and I still don't have my tracking number OR my shirt.

smallville824


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

loriendark wrote:I ordered this on the 1st of December and I still don't have my tracking number OR my shirt.



I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

cbramanti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbramanti

Any way we can still get this shirt? I want one!!!

smallville824


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

cbramanti wrote:Any way we can still get this shirt? I want one!!!



Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

marthajones


quality posts: 0 Private Messages marthajones
cbramanti wrote:Any way we can still get this shirt? I want one!!!




We get to order this shirt again! Oh...My...God....I'm SO happy! The first time I ordered it, the size ran too small...

LIZ 10:“I’m the bloody Queen, mate. Basically, I rule.”--Dr.Who