kazekai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kazekai

Sweet shirt it would be nice if I go out running at night with a glowing shirt

disturbed0ne

quality posts: 9 Private Messages disturbed0ne

The citizens of Gotham are safe, as long as the criminals don't figure out that he can only take out enemies that aren't to the front, side, or diagonal to him.

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl
texanfromin wrote:I like the shirt, but for those of you who have bought glow in the dark from Woot, is the printed material roughly the same or is it a noticeable difference? I hate how most glow in the dark shirt printing is.

Not exactly sure what you mean but...
I got that Monty Python bunny shirt, and the glow in the dark stuff is a yellow-green and is very noticeable in the light. So it doesn't look like a plain white bunny, you can see the yellowish-green lines. I assume this will fade after some washings though. In the dark, it is spectacular though so I hope it doesn't fade too much.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

SHOW ME CLAYFACE OR GTFO!!!!!!!!1!!!!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

We're simply pawns in Woot's master game.

Very neat idea, Nathan, and congrats on the print!

sabru8

quality posts: 65 Private Messages sabru8

This shirt should already be posted in the Reckoning.

jamiefickes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamiefickes

Now criminals will have something to stare at as I beat them mercilessly...in the dark.

rduke910

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rduke910

This. Is. An. EPIC WIN!!!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Admired this on your blog a while back, not at all surprised to see it here. ^__^

Great design.

ArdillaCiega

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega
ramyb wrote:Cute idea, but will we actually be able to see the other chess pieces in the dark or is it going to be just a couple of glowing lines on a black mass?

ritaroobias wrote:I was thinking the exact same thing. Great concept but I think it will look pretty silly in the dark. It will not look like a highlighted piece among other pieces. It will just look like a glowing scribble in a black abyss!

But I definitely dig the Lights-On design.

Wouldn't it depend on how dark a room is with the lights out? I hardly think the artist can be blamed for your inadequate amount of residual ambient light.

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

Yay! congrats Nathan!

This is amazing work like always!

basfiji

quality posts: 9 Private Messages basfiji

The shirt is great, but I'm so sick of gray shirts. The fact that batman is on this shirt will save me from the depressing color.

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid

This shirt is full of win.

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

I knew Nathan did this shirt just from the preview image. Good work!

marisano

quality posts: 2 Private Messages marisano

Nice.

Don't know what to do with the other black knight, but I reckon the opposing team's should be in white satin.

Cheers!

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Thanks so much, all! Your comments mean a lot to me. And thanks again to Woot! for the opportunity.

superstarksa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superstarksa

I'm in India and I got my friend to order 3 of these (one for me). He took the "+ $5 to get it overnight (Friday)" option (that's on the page) since he needs to get the order delivered before he flies out to India next week. Seems he still got a "Your order will typically ship within 5 business days" message via email after ordering. So will this get delivered overnight as described?

superstarksa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superstarksa
nathanwpyle wrote:Thanks so much, all! Your comments mean a lot to me. And thanks again to Woot! for the opportunity.

You got a long time lurker from India to order today (via a friend, but nevertheless) ;)

Total #win!

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Congrats on the print, Nathan! I'm guessing this will be a very popular shirt.

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid
disturbed0ne wrote:The citizens of Gotham are safe, as long as the criminals don't figure out that he can only take out enemies that aren't to the front, side, or diagonal to him.

Lol. At least the bad guys won't be able to hide behind their cronies.

larlar1230

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larlar1230

Why do all these have to be gray? Do men just love gray shirts? You super gifted woot designers out there, use more colors, please!

jaellehanako

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaellehanako

Perfect! I got my boyfriend an awesome chess set for Christmas and he's a Batmanaholic. (as am I).

Thanks, Nathan Pyle!!!

jasryel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jasryel

Hubby likes chess, and his favorite movie is The Dark Knight. This was a no-brainer. Merry Xmas to him. :-)

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

LOL I like this one. I wish there was a little more to the glow in the dark... but too much would have been distracting to the joke.

ewindisch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ewindisch

I'd buy, but the pawn doesn't make sense being next to the queen...

grapfx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages grapfx

Love this shirt. In for two. One for me and one for my boy who can't get enough Batman and hates that I have a ton of shirt woots and he doesn't.

nathanwpyle

jaellehanako wrote:Perfect! I got my boyfriend an awesome chess set for Christmas and he's a Batmanaholic. (as am I).

Thanks, Nathan Pyle!!!

You are welcome, jaellehanako!

marjoriedarrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marjoriedarrow
joemail11 wrote:But, in chess, there would be two Batmans! (Two Batmen?)

wouldn't there be a Joker or a Penguin perhaps even a Riddler on the other side?

weenis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weenis

This shirt is so good.

And I already play chess...

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge

Darn you Nathan W Pyle, I'm supposed to be spending money on other people this month!

I bought it anyway... It's a great shirt, and just a random piece of information I started typing this as dark you and not darn you. I guess now I have this shirt on the brain

nathanwpyle

sacrerouge wrote:Darn you Nathan W Pyle, I'm supposed to be spending money on other people this month!

I bought it anyway... It's a great shirt, and just a random piece of information I started typing this as dark you and not darn you. I guess now I have this shirt on the brain

Haha! This makes me think...

if they came out with a DARK CHOCOLATE KNIGHT I would buy that bar/watch that movie

axphw1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages axphw1
bluejester wrote:Given tonight's shirt, I thought I could share a little How It Should Have Ended.

Well there goes an hour or so; many of those are quite funny.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
superstarksa wrote:I'm in India and I got my friend to order 3 of these (one for me). He took the "+ $5 to get it overnight (Friday)" option (that's on the page) since he needs to get the order delivered before he flies out to India next week. Seems he still got a "Your order will typically ship within 5 business days" message via email after ordering. So will this get delivered overnight as described?

When it ships, it will ship overnight. But it still may take a few days to actually make the shirt.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

Bouncing at 1:00...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Holy bouncing button, Batman!

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

superstarksa wrote:I'm in India and I got my friend to order 3 of these (one for me). He took the "+ $5 to get it overnight (Friday)" option (that's on the page) since he needs to get the order delivered before he flies out to India next week. Seems he still got a "Your order will typically ship within 5 business days" message via email after ordering. So will this get delivered overnight as described?

Can you PM your friends order number or his username? We can check it out for you.

nopassn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nopassn

In for one. Love the design. The glow in the subtle use of glow-in-the-dark-goodness just puts it over the top. I'm honestly surprised this shirt hasn't sold out yet.

elfdreamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elfdreamer
nopassn wrote:In for one. Love the design. The glow in the subtle use of glow-in-the-dark-goodness just puts it over the top. I'm honestly surprised this shirt hasn't sold out yet.

It seems to be coming close with the bouncing button and all.

elfdreamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elfdreamer

oh wait... it's gone

easterplatypus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easterplatypus

sold out... I has a sad