udontease

quality posts: 0 Private Messages udontease

got mine, thanks for the awesome design. hopefully it sells a while longer

elfdreamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elfdreamer

Just wore mine for the first time today. It got some attention in my Ballet class. Maybe new woot customers?

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525

Just got my shirts today (one for me and one for my 3 year old) and they are fantastic!!!

However, I noticed that not as much glows on my sons shirt (Size 4) as it does on mine (MXL)...oh well. Still an awesome shirt

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle
udontease wrote:got mine, thanks for the awesome design. hopefully it sells a while longer

elfdreamer wrote:Just wore mine for the first time today. It got some attention in my Ballet class. Maybe new woot customers?

aramis525 wrote:Just got my shirts today (one for me and one for my 3 year old) and they are fantastic!!!

However, I noticed that not as much glows on my sons shirt (Size 4) as it does on mine (MXL)...oh well. Still an awesome shirt

Thanks for the kind comments, all! They make my day and make me smile. I too am very impressed with the print now that I have my shirts in hand.

And thanks for the updates on kid sizes - I was curious about it and had yet to see any tiny tees myself.

chuang11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuang11

So i got mine like 4 days now.

It looked really good, the problem is how can I make it glow?

I try wearing in the complete dark room and wear my own shirt, but I see nothing.

Do I need to to put it on outside during the day more to make it "recharge" maybe. Or do I have to do anything to make it glow?

However, I love it even it was not glowing yet. The dark knight and the chess friends. Fantastic idea.

udontease

quality posts: 0 Private Messages udontease
chuang11 wrote:So i got mine like 4 days now.

It looked really good, the problem is how can I make it glow?

I try wearing in the complete dark room and wear my own shirt, but I see nothing.

Do I need to to put it on outside during the day more to make it "recharge" maybe. Or do I have to do anything to make it glow?

However, I love it even it was not glowing yet. The dark knight and the chess friends. Fantastic idea.

they should glow under any bright light. like I've put my shirt near fluorescent light for a second or two and it glowed really bright but if I just wear it and let ambient light get to it, the glow is not as bright.

decknadel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages decknadel

Got our shirts today...one for me and one for my son. My sons shirt is a kids size 8, but it looks more like a woman's style shirt. This has never happened before, both my kids have lots of woot shirts =/

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

decknadel wrote:Got our shirts today...one for me and one for my son. My sons shirt is a kids size 8, but it looks more like a woman's style shirt. This has never happened before, both my kids have lots of woot shirts =/

If you received the wrong size shirt, please contact us at service@woot.com

theokiekid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theokiekid

My teen-age daughter (16) is a HUGE Dark Knight Comic fan. I'm buying this for her as an extra little Christmas gift. I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for designing it!

RynoRama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RynoRama

SMART POST SUCKS - 2 WEEKS AND WAITING
Two weeks ago it shipped and it is still days away. Woot screws me again. It seems every time I order from Woot I get the slowest shipping in the world. I'm stupid for even buying from them again

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

RynoRama wrote:SMART POST SUCKS - 2 WEEKS AND WAITING
Two weeks ago it shipped and it is still days away. Woot screws me again. It seems every time I order from Woot I get the slowest shipping in the world. I'm stupid for even buying from them again

I'm sorry that you're feeling impatient, but you chose the free shipping option, so woot has not screwed you in any way. They are honest and upfront about their shipping. It has always been acknowledged--by both woot and all its customers since time immemorial (or just 2005)--to be super slow. You've been here a while. You know the shipping is slow. And it's free. It's free, slow shipping. That's the deal. If you want your shirt quickly, there's the $5 overnight option. If there are extraneous circumstances that allow for impatience beyond not liking woot's free, slow, regular shipping, then please email service@woot.com with your order number and inquiry. Good luck.

mike45450

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mike45450

Damn...got my shirt today. Love it, but it's my first time ordering a shirt from here, and I ordered too big. Strange, as I checked the measurement guide and measured myself, and it seemed to match up.

If anyone has a large they want to trade for an XL, please contact me at {{volmod edit: no personal info in public posts, please. Please use the woot private messaging system to exchange such information.}}

nathanwpyle

theokiekid wrote:My teen-age daughter (16) is a HUGE Dark Knight Comic fan. I'm buying this for her as an extra little Christmas gift. I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for designing it!

theokiekid! So good to hear it. Thanks so much - comments like this always make my night!

eghazali

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eghazali

I got my shirt a couple weeks ago and love it. It is just so simple and perfect. Make more this witty and I'll keep buying!

nathanwpyle

eghazali wrote:I got my shirt a couple weeks ago and love it. It is just so simple and perfect. Make more this witty and I'll keep buying!

Thanks! So glad you like. Comments like this always make my night!

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros

Does anybody else think this TeeFury Shirt looks "familiar"?

bamsy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bamsy

Oh no! i really wanted to buy this shirt for my boyfriend for his birthday. will this shirt be for sale again?

sharonmacross

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharonmacross

whoa, where did this shirt go? Wasn't it #1 in the reckoning last week? Please say that you need a few weeks to restock and will resell soon.

computermd82

quality posts: 32 Private Messages computermd82

Also wondering how this was reckoned if it was number one?!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

mousy814

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mousy814

What happen to this shirt? Wasn't it #1 but now it's gone? I wanna buy it!!!

midlight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midlight

Really annoying, i really wanted to buy this shirt. Please re-stock.

caroleslr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caroleslr

How're we supposed to follow the Reckoning when a shirt can go from #1 to falling off the face of the planet. What, are you bringing it back as an apron? (cuz you just know we'll use it as a cape)
Seriously, WE NEED CLOSURE!

This shirt deserves a lingering painful death just like the other ones get, not just suddenly disappearing like it got abducted by some pseudo religious sex maniac like poor Elizabeth Smart did. (btw she's happy and engaged now).

zaydabarros

Woot, show yourself! We want to know what happened!

sonja711

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sonja711

I am confused also. I was waiting to get paid. Now it's gone? How dose a t-shirt go from #1 to good by so quickly?

wolfchik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfchik
zaydabarros wrote:Does anybody else think this TeeFury Shirt looks "familiar"?

PLEASE don't have pulled this shirt because of the other one... this was here FIRST and deserves to stay!

p.s. i WANTS it!

zaydabarros

Agreed. The Dark Knight is from December the 1st and that dumb other one is from January 14th. I don't think that was the reason. (but I do need to know the reason!).

zaydabarros

wolfchik wrote:PLEASE don't have pulled this shirt because of the other one... this was here FIRST and deserves to stay!

p.s. i WANTS it!

If anything, they should have pulled the other one!

nathanwpyle

Hi all!
There may be an official statement made at some point, but the good folks at Woot told me the other day that the shirt had to be pulled. I'm sad for those of you who didn't get to buy one! I wish I could tell you more, but that's about all I know - there were some legal reasons to pull the shirt and it was the best call..

(My guess is that it was not as simple as changing the name!)

I wish had better news!

zaydabarros

nathanwpyle wrote:Hi all!
There may be an official statement mae at some point, but the good folks at Woot told me the other day that the shirt had to be pulled. I'm sad for those of you who didn't get to buy one! I wish I could tell you more, but that's about all I know - there were some legal reasons to pull the shirt and it was the best call..

(My guess is that it was not as simple as changing the name!)

I wish had better news!

First of all, thank you Nathan for answering our messages. I know it's not a lot of information, but it's good to see that you care about your fans. I hope you and Woot find a way to bring this shirt back, it has beenu my favorite design since I joined woot. Both me and my husband own it and it sucks that people who wanted to buy it didn't get a chance. It truly is a great shirt and I know it would have stayed #1 on the chart for a long, long time. Please keep us updated, there's a lot of people wanting to buy it. Thanks again!

shaelyn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shaelyn

well, that's upsetting. thanks Nathan, for letting us know what happened.

T.T

piwerx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages piwerx

It's an obvious issue about "likeness". Parody is slim protection legally, probably. It's obviously, the (SHhhhhut yo mouth) ..man.
DC, you know, they make paper. And movies.
An injunction has been served. Negotiation? Bye-Buy, Knight of the Dark Pieces.

Awesome design Nathan, I wanted one too.

macfluke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macfluke

lucky for me , I bought one the first day it came out... woot...woot!!

but it totally sucks for those who didn't get it

smarag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smarag

Damn it. That's what I get for waiting instead of ordering immediately, because I thought this shirt would stay up in #1 for a while.
My heart was just broken.

otaku78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otaku78

Are you kidding me!? Damn I just found out about that shirt 2 weeks ago and was waiting to get paid again to buy it which was today! I logged in specifically to order that! Damn!

hispanomlz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hispanomlz

Ditto... just logged in to order mine, and it is no longer available...

otaku78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otaku78

It has to be a property likeness legal issue. For years now DC has let it be known they have a stick up their tight asses when it comes to anyone poking fun or using their characters likeness in any way. Even if it's something as clever and unoffensive as this. DC may have relaunched their universe with great success but they still have the same crappy attitude and lack of sense of humor when it comes to their properties.

dkfinancial

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkfinancial
otaku78 wrote:It has to be a property likeness legal issue. For years now DC has let it be known they have a stick up their tight asses when it comes to anyone poking fun or using their characters likeness in any way. Even if it's something as clever and unoffensive as this. DC may have relaunched their universe with great success but they still have the same crappy attitude and lack of sense of humor when it comes to their properties.

Agreed about DC. And... why is it that brands which defend their IP most aggressively tend to have the CRAPPIEST t-shirt and clothing designs themselves? Crowdsource design? No, sue the creatives into oblivion. The likes of DC have the same retrograde attitudes as the RIAA.

projectx717

quality posts: 0 Private Messages projectx717

Seriously, I also logged on specifically to buy this one today. That's what I get for buying someone a different shirt as a gift before getting my own

ndevries1981

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ndevries1981

Do you think woot would include this in random shirt day since they cannot sell it anymore, or would it not be distributed at all? If it's in randoms...I'm going to -for sure- get three and have my wife get 3...hopefully the dark knight ar'rise'ves...

scaryjerrybus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scaryjerrybus

So sad I got one and somehow got bleach on it. I was like oh well ill order another one. NO YOU WON'T said the cruel "DC" universe. I am beyond sad right now.