Nitr1te

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nitr1te
ndevries1981 wrote:Do you think woot would include this in random shirt day since they cannot sell it anymore, or would it not be distributed at all?

You probably have better odds getting it in a Bag of Cuuuuuute! where they are not directly selling the shirt. With randoms, they are still knowingly selling the shirt, which might be cause for more problems.

rotteedad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rotteedad

Wife got me one for my birthday and had to wear it to my local model building club meeting. They got the title right off the 'Bat'! Now I am dessperate, how can I get another?
{{volmod edit: no personal info in public posts, please. Please use the woot private messaging system to exchange such information.}}

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

rotteedad wrote:Wife got me one for my birthday and had to wear it to my local model building club meeting. They got the title right off the 'Bat'! Now I am dessperate, how can I get another?
{{volmod edit: no personal info in public posts, please. Please use the woot private messaging system to exchange such information.}}

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

dodibeeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dodibeeps

Bought this for the hubs for Xmas. Didn't realize they run small, so ended up giving the original purchase to my cousin's husband and getting a larger size for mine. He's a huge Batman fan, and also happens to love chess, so he loved the shirt!

soulsultan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages soulsultan

I've been searching for the shirt for this shirt since it's reckoning. Like an Pinky I sat on it until the time passed. Now I"m scouring any site that offers one in my size.

aboom3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aboom3

Please bring it back! This was a great shirt and I wanted to buy it for my brothers. Plus, I need to replace my boyfriend's after bleaching part of it... Oops. Give the dark night just one more chance?

windraver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages windraver

I still want this shirt.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

windraver wrote:I still want this shirt.

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

abuffalo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abuffalo

This was the ultimate shirt for seeing The Dark Knight Rises.

So satisfying when a plan comes to fruition.

k8thegr8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages k8thegr8

When will this one be available again!???? Need.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

k8thegr8 wrote:When will this one be available again!???? Need.

I'm sorry, but we won't be able to offer a reprint of this shirt.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CrystaIEyes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CrystaIEyes
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry, but we won't be able to offer a reprint of this shirt.

Is there any chance we can get a straight once-and-for-all that this shirt will never be printed again?

With the new "all designs" thing, all previous shirts are printed, except ones with fancy ink, like this one. However if that's the case, there's still a rare chance that it might come up again (special sale, etc.), whereas if it's a rights issue, it never will.
Is there any chance we could get the record straight so I can stop dreaming of finding one of these for my boyfriend if it will never happen? Or is there still a small glimmer of hope I can cling to?

ThunderThighs

Staff

CrystaIEyes wrote:Is there any chance we can get a straight once-and-for-all that this shirt will never be printed again?

With the new "all designs" thing, all previous shirts are printed, except ones with fancy ink, like this one. However if that's the case, there's still a rare chance that it might come up again (special sale, etc.), whereas if it's a rights issue, it never will.
Is there any chance we could get the record straight so I can stop dreaming of finding one of these for my boyfriend if it will never happen? Or is there still a small glimmer of hope I can cling to?

Nothing to cling to, sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CrystaIEyes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CrystaIEyes
ThunderThighs wrote:Nothing to cling to, sorry.

Thanks! Well, not really "thanks" since I'm now sad, but, well, you know what I mean!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
CrystaIEyes wrote:Thanks! Well, not really "thanks" since I'm now sad, but, well, you know what I mean!

I'm just hanging out, really.

soulsultan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages soulsultan

Never forget

katfox92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katfox92

I'm not sure why it won't be reprinted. There are hundreds of people searching for this shirt at various sites.
soo.... what's the reason?

tylersmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tylersmom

Why wont Woot reoffer this?

vulturesg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vulturesg

I wish they will bring this tshirt back. My friend bought and sent me one but my mom threw out the package before I knew about it and it is only now that I realised what I have missed out on. P.S. I am a chess player.

rvaidya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rvaidya

Will we be able to purchase this shirt again in the near future???

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry, but we won't be able to offer a reprint of this shirt.

FORUM MODERATOR

simontraynor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simontraynor

DRAT! Sold out again before I can buy. When will you print more?

scubacatt1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scubacatt1

I need another one of these shirts! Please put them back up for sale soon!

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
scubacatt1 wrote:I need another one of these shirts! Please put them back up for sale soon!

It's not going to happen. If you read through past comments ...

jgiles3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgiles3

This was probably my favorite shirt. I haven't realized how much I valued it since I lost it. Any chance it will be up for sale again?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

jgiles3 wrote:This was probably my favorite shirt. I haven't realized how much I valued it since I lost it. Any chance it will be up for sale again?

Never know. I'd suggest keeping an eye on the Plus sales.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.