alephnull2k1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alephnull2k1
capfund wrote:I was justing thinking about your NULL pointer comment, and just because the refigerator could be "empty" wouldn't make it NULL, the refigerator would still exist... so calling a member function even if its empty wouldn't throw any error...

Oh, the NULL pointer reference wasn't specific to the shirt...more of a general programming axiom...

Although, since you don't check for the existence of cereal before invoking makecereal(), a refrigerator lacking eggs could result in a nasty error if you're out of cereal. There may also be an assumed dependency in makecereal() that you have some sort of cereal-compatible liquid on hand (milk, beer, vodka, etc.), depending on whose requirements you're trying to satisfy.

14crowleyp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 14crowleyp

Seriously.......what is up with the duck!!!

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Re: Awkward turtle loses the race

I remember when the editors wouldn't give HMs to stuff like this.

fossilgirl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fossilgirl1
Re: Cute Has A Flavor

Yours is my favorite for this Derby. If you print elsewhere please let me know. I'll take 3 please.

jake526

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jake526
Re: The Divine Prrrrrrrrrportion!

So awesome!!!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ghostglide

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 36 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I love everything about this! GMV and I really hope it prints.

labety

quality posts: 0 Private Messages labety

Prrrrrrrrfect!

labety

Re: A-paw-calypse Now

Cute! I love it!

labety

Re: Mine!

Clever!

strongarm17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages strongarm17
Re: Fun With Fibonacci

I like it, but I'd like to see it spiraling out from the center chamber.

akhsiao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akhsiao

please vote for this one guys! it's my fav!

dementedkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dementedkat

I love this shirt!!! Hopefully this will make it and I'll be able to rock it! <3 :3

fateforgotten

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fateforgotten

I know a ton of artists who would love this shirt! Hope it prints!!

thetick12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thetick12

zerisama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zerisama

I really hope this will get printed. It's so adorable. (>3<)

lshaw3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lshaw3

Purrfect for Kitty-lovers this Christmas! Hope it prints!

blizatrex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blizatrex

pure purfection.

drrebeccajones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drrebeccajones

Oh, divinely relationed kitty! Please come home to me!

sagecookie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sagecookie

Love this!GMV and I hope it prints!

lazytulip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lazytulip

That cute kitty is just asking for a hug! Gimme! \(^__^)/

DaRocketeer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DaRocketeer

Twice the arms, twice the legs, twice the cute.

bardolator

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bardolator

Cute! I'd love to know what the text says! (Okay, besides the obvious). Is there are a larger scan I could hold up to a mirror? XD

theziv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theziv

Walmazan, again you have out done yourself. I already own 4 of your shirts and have wanted to buy every single shirt that you have ever designed. Not so much because I liked everyone of them, but because I really respect you as an artist and I absolutely love to support you. I hope that this prints, because if it does, I will most certainly be purchasing it.

bardolator

THIS. PLEASE.

bardolator

Heh--I wouldn't even have to turn this one! (my standard method for figuring out which way I need to go...I'm good with north and south, but hopeless with east and west for some reason....)

kllangellier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier
lshaw3 wrote:Purrfect for Kitty-lovers this Christmas! Hope it prints!

Don't forget art majors! I really wanna get this for my friend! He loves kittehs AND art. :D

gramku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gramku

This design is just how I like my women: clever and cute.
Great job.

capfund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capfund
alephnull2k1 wrote:Oh, the NULL pointer reference wasn't specific to the shirt...more of a general programming axiom...

Although, since you don't check for the existence of cereal before invoking makecereal(), a refrigerator lacking eggs could result in a nasty error if you're out of cereal. There may also be an assumed dependency in makecereal() that you have some sort of cereal-compatible liquid on hand (milk, beer, vodka, etc.), depending on whose requirements you're trying to satisfy.

lol yeah cereal is meant to encompass more than the traditional sense... But this idea of mine was much more elaborate and longer and it had to get truncated down to fit on a shirt... I have at one point an infinite loop of bacon eating invovling a farm...

capfund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capfund
halonoid1 wrote:If this doesn't print here (which, sadly, it looks like it won't) please let me know if you get it printed somewhere else. Especially since I'm not partial to any of the shirts currently in the fog.

There is always the off chance of an editors choice... Otherwise I'll find some way of spreading the word where ever it ends up.

jessicastarr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessicastarr

Walmazan, I just discovered your amazing art and have become an instant fan!! Your drawing style is so cute! This shirt is definitely on my Christmas wish list.

djauhay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djauhay
akhsiao wrote:please vote for this one guys! it's my fav!

right there with you akhsiao!

xamen7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xamen7

This is my interpretation:

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

A cat in motion tends to remain in motion.

sugartoast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugartoast

Sweet! This is super cute!

knickers22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knickers22

I don't even like cats and I want this shirt! Adorable!

lily1029

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029

Such a purrrrfectly well rounded design!! Must print!!! :D

smanchen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smanchen

I want to marry one of Walmazan's shirts and have little shirt babies.

The world is a dangerous place to live ... not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
- Albert Einstein

smanchen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smanchen
theziv wrote:Walmazan, again you have out done yourself. I already own 4 of your shirts and have wanted to buy every single shirt that you have ever designed. Not so much because I liked everyone of them, but because I really respect you as an artist and I absolutely love to support you. I hope that this prints, because if it does, I will most certainly be purchasing it.

Well said! I feel the same way. Everything Walmazan does is so awesome. His simplistic, yet detailed style is cute without giving me cavities.

The world is a dangerous place to live ... not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
- Albert Einstein

McWhoopass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages McWhoopass

Its a little known fact that the original idea for the Vitruvian Man was conceived by a man named Vitruvius (duh) who coincidentally, wanted the model to be a cat. Da Vinci, being a staunch supporter of dogs...and men, decided to go a different direction. Imagine how different the Renaissance would have been if we'd had Walmazan to interpret Vitruvius's love of cats rather than Da Vinci! We'd probably still be measuring things by paws rather than feet.

Thanks Walmazan for getting history right.

Note: All of this information comes from Wikipedia so it might not be entirely accurate.

ApeLad

quality posts: 38 Private Messages ApeLad
Reldnahcire wrote:A little bit of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey going on here but if you want this shirt to be made as much as me remember to tell your friends, because if "everyone thinks of one word at one specific time"..."One word, just one thought, but with FIFTEEN SATELLITES" we might just get this shirt!

Thanks! It's already doing better than it did the first time around, so that's something.