goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

warmice wrote:Your welcome!

Says the teacher?! Admonishing specifically about reading?! Oof.

shirtsforchris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shirtsforchris
j5 wrote:so is this one:

choose whichever is preferred (and available ;))

Love this one so much more.

superuser2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superuser2

[Spoiler] The dinosaurs all die [/Spoiler]

guntharr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guntharr
Stark wrote:There was an Arrested Development shirt?

There was this one just recently:
http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=22883

And a while back, there was this one:
http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=19378

hadokenchild

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hadokenchild

YAAY Wash!!
Now we need one for the primary buffer panel!

jpsaverino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpsaverino

Little known fact: This was Alan's audition scene during casting... Would love to see THAT video.

~Jared

perdita00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perdita00
shirtsforchris wrote:Love this one so much more.

I just got the nblottie shirt :D Can't wait to get it.

Trivia: I designed the Jurassic Park/Firefly shirt - going to start entering some of the derbies soon :D

brickfrenzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brickfrenzy

Every time I wear this shirt I get some browncoat commenting on it.

Woot, I'm making that little heart hand-signal with my hands right now.

dyaniyam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dyaniyam
Stark wrote:There was an Arrested Development shirt?

Firefly Shmirefly! I too missed the Arrested Development shirt!!

daghain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daghain

I really can't buy this shirt? (cry*)

myohmyke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myohmyke

I got this one in a grab bag, Men's XL. Anyone wanna trade? Will sell (Paypal, USPS, Delivery Confirmation) for $15 (regular woot shirt price + a bit for shipping and delivery confirmation.)

For trades...I like Doctor Who, Video Games, and I haven't seen Serenity, Firefly, Breaking Bad, or MadMen...if I don't understand the shirt, I don't really wanna wear it. Because only when wearing a shirt I can't explain will I attract a cute girl. And then she'll know I'm a poser. =<

knnth2wnit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knnth2wnit

REPRINT!

barlowrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barlowrl

I would kill to have a few more of this t-shirt. My sisters all steal mine constantly. It's totally worn down. And, if this came out in a pullover hoodie, I would buy infinite amounts of them so that I could wear them forever. Just saying.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

barlowrl wrote:I would kill to have a few more of this t-shirt. My sisters all steal mine constantly. It's totally worn down. And, if this came out in a pullover hoodie, I would buy infinite amounts of them so that I could wear them forever. Just saying.

i mean, i hate to shoot revenue opportunities in the foot, but...you know you can just buy one & wear it more than once, right? you could get, oh, golly...two or three wearings out of the same hoodie!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

barlowrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barlowrl

One Inevitable Betrayal shirt/hoodie is not nearly enough. After handing them out to everyone I know and some people I don't, I need to wallpaper my house with them. And reupholster every piece of furniture in my house with them. Fashion them into curtains. Therefore, infinite amounts are required.

PemberDucky wrote:i mean, i hate to shoot revenue opportunities in the foot, but...you know you can just buy one & wear it more than once, right? you could get, oh, golly...two or three wearings out of the same hoodie!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

barlowrl wrote:One Inevitable Betrayal shirt/hoodie is not nearly enough. After handing them out to everyone I know and some people I don't, I need to wallpaper my house with them. And reupholster every piece of furniture in my house with them. Fashion them into curtains. Therefore, infinite amounts are required.

touché.

i understand.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

brbsmith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brbsmith
bnbsouthworth wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this looks like South Park's Kyle without his hat? Just not as curly?

I agree, Wash looks like he should be in South Park, which is unfortunate because otherwise I would have bought this shirt instantly.