quality posts: 3 Private Messages avatard

I haven't seen a shirt this ugly since...since...well, never. It's so ugly, it's perfect.

mianmianlee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mianmianlee

is it just me or are they getting uglier as time goes on...
or does that mean that these sweaters are becoming more successful?

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms

bizarrely attracted... not in a good way, nor in a bad way...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie

If it wasn't for the fact I rather spend my cash on the humorous and creative woot shirts that are the envy of all shirt lovers. I would buy this monsterousity of the holiday spirt, that is another propelling force behind the comericilization of a traditional holiday, that has been rendered to a spending spree that takes a year to recover from, and shred it to pieces with my spork.

Curse you evil promoters of the deprived essence of the holiday spirt!! May your sweater shirt bring misery to the children you gift it to. While the horrid patterns dance in you head like the dancing santas to the singing bass songs.

-__- may you evil turn back on you a thousand fold by showering you in knack knacks and the destained 2nd hand store momentos of faded happiness from vaction.

Did you guys really have to repeat this shirt?! I remember it from last year. This is worst then perserved fruit cake, which can at least be used as a blunt weapon of destruction. what cha going to do with this shirt? Dance around singing christmas carols you can't remember all the words to?

Rudeboy2025

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Rudeboy2025

Come now Shirt.Woot, ugly is not politically correct. How about Visually Challenging Holiday Sweater 2011?

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

Why. Why on earth would you buy a T-shirt version of something you would automatically throw away. Just... why?

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl
xxchange wrote:Why. Why on earth would you buy a T-shirt version of something you would automatically throw away. Just... why?

I plan on wearing mine year round, to spite the status quo.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00

To overnight or not to overnight.... that is the question....

SADeviant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SADeviant

If I overnight this, will I actually get it tuesday? The 'past shirts' link says 12/9 shipping.

PixyJunket

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PixyJunket

What is "Holiday Sweater" supposed to mean?

Is this for Thanksgiving? Easter? Halloween?

I'm a little confused.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
SADeviant wrote:If I overnight this, will I actually get it tuesday? The 'past shirts' link says 12/9 shipping.

I have the same question. My work's ugly sweater day is this Thursday, and while I've got an order in, if it doesn't ship by Tuesday, the shirts won't do me (or my co-workers) much good.

kschom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kschom

VVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVV VVVV VVVVVVVVVV.

SADeviant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SADeviant
ChronoSquall14 wrote:I have the same question. My work's ugly sweater day is this Thursday, and while I've got an order in, if it doesn't ship by Tuesday, the shirts won't do me (or my co-workers) much good.

I need mine for my boss's work party but the principle is essentially the same.

Rudeboy2025

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Rudeboy2025

By the way, why hasn't Shirt Dotwoot come out to thank the users for buying this and showing him support?

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Going to be my first the Ugly Holiday Sweater! yay!

groosalugg

quality posts: 4 Private Messages groosalugg

oh, woot. You had me at "Ugly".

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Just picked up the original 2007 ugly sweater shirt. Score!

jkaleda

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jkaleda

There is no way this will make it here by my Wednesday office x-mas party. Too bad.

SPAM in the place that you live.

ChronoSquall14

It took me some time to figure out why I love this shirt so much. It's super-busy, which is great, and most of the imagery is definitely Christmas, and it's got gingerbread men, which I love - but it's the hearts that puts the design over the top. In the middle of all of this holiday paraphenelia are a bunch of big red hearts, and it takes it from Christmas explosion to schmaltzy ugly sweater territory.

It really is the best ugly Woot! sweater shirt yet.

garretttv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garretttv

AWESOME. another beautifully ugly option for the holiday season. I went with free shipping instead of overnight...really hope this makes it here by mid next week!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kschom wrote:VVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVV VVVV VVVVVVVVVV.

WWWWWWW WWW WWWW WW WWWWWW WW WWWWWWWW.

lizzy50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzy50

My 2nd-grade son is dancing in the Nutcracker this weekend, and one of his roles is a gingerbread boy.

Would it be cruel to have this overnighted for him to wear to rehearsals this week?

Will it really get here tomorrow?

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak
ChronoSquall14 wrote:It took me some time to figure out why I lve this shirt so much. It's super-busy, which is great, and most of the imagery is definitely Christmas, and it's got gingerbread men, which I love - but it's the hearts that puts the design over the top. In the middle of all of this holiday paraphenelia are a bunch of big red hearts, and it takes it from Christmas explosion to schmaltzy ugly sweater territory.

It really is the best ugly Woot! sweater shirt yet.

Agreed. I'm about 10 seconds away from buying this. The warm toasty brown-ness puts it over the top for me.

gryphoncat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gryphoncat

I am SO tempted to buy this and use white paint to cover the knit marks on one-half of the last heart.

'Cause you've GOT to be low on life when wearing a sweater as ugly as this one.

(beep...beep...beep...beep...)

~G'Cat

djalliduck

quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

Too bad Woot! won't give a 'buy all 4' option

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Anyone else shocked that people buy these?

angelsgirl2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages angelsgirl2002

UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY!!!

(Who's in?)

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

It says pay overnight get it Tuesday... only reason I bought some. My kid has a karate Christmas function tomorrow night so I picked up a few so we could all roll in style. If they aren't here before the party I'll kindly request a refund.

xninjagrrl wrote:I plan on wearing mine year round, to spite the status quo.

I wear my woot! snowman shirt year round, gets funny looks in July when it's 110 outside. Also enjoy wearing some halloween shirts year round, much to my wife's dismay.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
PixyJunket wrote:What is "Holiday Sweater" supposed to mean?

Is this for Thanksgiving? Easter? Halloween?

I'm a little confused.

All of the above. Also Xmas, Kwanza, Hanukah, New Years and others too. Woot shirts aren't prejudiced. Happy holidays!

shelldav

quality posts: 8 Private Messages shelldav

Would it kill you to offer a 4XXXX size Woot Shirt? I would love to send some of these to my fat a$$ brother in Mississippi. He does not actually live in Mississippi, but he feels more comfortable there.

pbandito

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pbandito

Hideous! Aunt Norma would approve.

kirkhilles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kirkhilles

My boy said this morning "Wow, cool shirt!"

Kirk Hilles
Reversed.net

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
mjc613 wrote:Anyone else shocked that people buy these?

Nope. It's so bad it's good.

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl
ChronoSquall14 wrote:I have the same question. My work's ugly sweater day is this Thursday, and while I've got an order in, if it doesn't ship by Tuesday, the shirts won't do me (or my co-workers) much good.

Doesnt the $5 shipping option say "get it by tuesday dec 6"?

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

heinzman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heinzman

How about a shirt w/ Woot-Off! the wed-nosed waindeer on it?

holdingontowater

quality posts: 2 Private Messages holdingontowater

I guess they would have gotten in trouble had they used the original lyrics "don we now our *insert woot expletive replacement here* apparel" that would have made a great pun. I wonder if wanda sykes ownes any woot stock

-badda bing

ChronoSquall14

xninjagrrl wrote:Doesnt the $5 shipping option say "get it by tuesday dec 6"?

It does, but I swear that's been kind of a boilerplate option before and not necessarily been the truth. Anyway, based on how the old shirts are described as being kind of separate, I'm not concerned about this one getting here late.

bobpappas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobpappas

Why can't I buy my whole family a set? Why limit it to 1?

When will the limit be lifted?

lifeischemical

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lifeischemical
xxchange wrote:Why. Why on earth would you buy a T-shirt version of something you would automatically throw away. Just... why?

To punish others for the bad Christmas gifts they get you, obviously.

They may throw it away, but not before you get the satisfaction of seeing the look of horror take over their faces as they realize what it is. Worth every penny.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
bobpappas wrote:Why can't I buy my whole family a set? Why limit it to 1?

When will the limit be lifted?

You're limited to three per account, one order on debut day. If you ordered already, email service@woot.com with your order number right away, along with the sizes you need, to see if they can increase your order to three.

Then have your significant other sign up to order more too.