Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

Is it impossible for you to enjoy the holidays because you're despairing of ever completing your collection of Shirt.Woot's Ugly Holiday Sweater t-shirt series? Well, wake the elves, because the festivities are back on! All five of these hideously joyous designs are back for the season. Click below to see more (and, we hope, buy).

Ugly Holiday Sweater 2007

Ugly Holiday Sweater 2008

Ugly Holiday Sweater 2009

Ugly Holiday Sweater 2010 (short sleeve)
Ugly Holiday Sweater 2010 (long sleeve)

Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011

But they'll only be available for 48 hours - that's until midnight CST Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. They'll ship on 12/9, and should get you by December 25 even with SmartPost. Now put it on! Aunt Norma's on her way!

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Thank you, Santa Woot! This is just what I asked for! My collection is complete, now.

jrs1980

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jrs1980

Pssst, no thumbnails for '08 and '09. Perhaps it's just too much ugliness, but I want to behold all the beauty at once!

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

dave bug

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dave bug
jrs1980 wrote:Pssst, no thumbnails for '08 and '09. Perhaps it's just too much ugliness, but I want to behold all the beauty at once!

Oops, all better now. Feel free to bask in the full spectrum of, uh, beauty.

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00
dave bug wrote:Oops, all better now. Feel free to bask in the full spectrum of, uh, beauty.

Still not better Images work fine when you follow the links though.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

can someone from woot confirm if the ship date is for past shirts only, or all shirts INCLUDING this year? impacts today's purchase for sure.

groosalugg

quality posts: 4 Private Messages groosalugg
ChronoSquall14 wrote:can someone from woot confirm if the ship date is for past shirts only, or all shirts INCLUDING this year? impacts today's purchase for sure.

confirmed.

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

SWEET...

07 was before my time, and I missed out on 08.

This is awesome.

Day = Made.

Wearing 09 this morning to celebrate.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

Ley22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ley22

I got all but the black one... for some reason i don't like how the black woot shirts fit me... they never shrink to a more form fitted size like the colored ones do...

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

WHile I would shudder to wear any of these, I still think you need to offer a package deal for those who buy the whole set.

crapface

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crapface

Hey look! '08 and '09 are ugly broken jpg's!

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement

Can someone versed in Wootlore tell me whether the 2009 was available in long sleeves last year? (As the 2010 is this year.)

If so, I'm going to start scouring the tee trade sites for it, because I sincerely and only slightly ironically love the design, but I really need something that looks like an ugly sweater to keep me a bit warmer than a t-shirt.

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake
gement wrote:Can someone versed in Wootlore tell me whether the 2009 was available in long sleeves last year? (As the 2010 is this year.)

AFAIK, this is the first time Woot ever had long sleeve tees.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

This is the first year they've offered long sleeves in ANY tee.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

njp79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njp79

So this year's ugly isn't available anymore?
Was it just last year that the ugly sweater was a shirt woot of the day, the day before xmas eve with overnight shipping?
That was fun to look forward to!
I got my black ugly shirt on xmas eve
Love this years!! I hope woot highlights it xmas eve-eve with overnight, I'll get it!

Narfcake

njp79 wrote:So this year's ugly isn't available anymore?

Huh? It was Monday's daily - it's still available.

njp79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njp79
Narfcake wrote:Huh? It was Monday's daily - it's still available.

Doh! Thank you
I must have missed it for $10 on Monday!
They highlighted ugly sweater 2010 on xmas eve-eve, wasn't looking for this year's so early
It Rocks!!

boringpostcards

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boringpostcards

How do we order the old designs? When you click the links, the pages still say "Reckoned." I don't see a way to buy the past designs.

EDIT: I see, I'm a week off on my dates. Drat.

Narfcake

boringpostcards wrote:How do we order the old designs? When you click the links, the pages still say "Reckoned." I don't see a way to buy the past designs.

Read.

"But they'll only be available for 48 hours - that's until midnight CST Tuesday night/Wednesday morning."

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng

Has anyone gotten their Ugly Holiday "Sweaters"? I ordered three for family, two have shipped but one is AWOL. The red 2008 Ugly Holiday "Sweater" has not been shipped. I've got an email off to service.woot, but I also wanted to check here if anyone has received theirs.

1200driver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1200driver
PoAng wrote:Has anyone gotten their Ugly Holiday "Sweaters"? I ordered three for family, two have shipped but one is AWOL. The red 2008 Ugly Holiday "Sweater" has not been shipped. I've got an email off to service.woot, but I also wanted to check here if anyone has received theirs.

Same here, No delivery of the red one. No Tracking info either. The 2011 shirt showed up 10 days ago.

Emailed service.woot, but haven't heard anything...

edit: I just received an email with overnight tracking!

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

Yeah, I had the same problem with the red one... Emailed and it's on the way...

Now I'll have all of them... even bought one of this year's for my wife... Her first!

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

juliabcohen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliabcohen

Is it too late? Did I miss my chance??

Narfcake

juliabcohen wrote:Is it too late? Did I miss my chance??

Yes and yes.

gibsonian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gibsonian

I hope you bring back the ugly shirts again this year. If you do any chance you could start earlier then December for all your fans outside of the USA? I live in Ontario Canada and it takes me around 5-6 weeks to get my order. Maybe offer faster shipping to Canada for $5.

Also sorry for posting on this very old topic but figured it was the best place for this

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
gibsonian wrote:I hope you bring back the ugly shirts again this year. If you do any chance you could start earlier then December for all your fans outside of the USA? I live in Ontario Canada and it takes me around 5-6 weeks to get my order. Maybe offer faster shipping to Canada for $5.

Also sorry for posting on this very old topic but figured it was the best place for this

Yes this was the best place.

I'm just hanging out, really.

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

Well since this thread has been resurrected I'll chime in. It'd be awesome to get one in time for my work Christmas party which is usually at the beginning of December.

gibsonian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gibsonian

So what are the odds of this starting soon for all us international buyers who want them for this season?