quality posts: 3 Private Messages crapface
devium wrote:Tobias, you blowhard!

I came here to say this.

agalio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agalio

considering

funkemaster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages funkemaster

It's also worth noting Tobias and I share the same last name. Not really just thought I'd throw it out there. The reference is funny but don't know if I can make the jump....

woot or woot not there is no try

mlovesr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mlovesr

I don't do nudity, so this blue, never nude shirt should do the trick. Thanks, Robbie. Oh, and brilliant, subtle, and wonderfully executed, btw!

jwhinham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwhinham

In for 3. I am remaking the Blue Man Group with my brothers at the family Christmas Party!

lisann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisann

Will this effectively hide my thunder?

punkwc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages punkwc

I go to a religious university so even the art models wear bicycle shorts and such when posing. I would LOVE to wear this around campus. Plus this show is hilarious!

weffy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weffy

I love the reference, I love the series, but I wouldn't wear this shirt, personally. Good one, though.

Adabillius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adabillius

The description is one of my faves so far! And please, someone make more Firefly shirts!

lqotw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lqotw
fallnislikethis wrote:Art Historian joke + Arrested Development reference = shirt I have no choice but to buy.

Well done of you! If you want your AH prof to really, really like you purchase this shirt and wear it to class. S/He will be thrilled beyond repair w/ your erudite/pop culture coolness and then your grade (already sadly decumbent) will improve! Woot!

LQOTW
(If only she'd use her Powers for Good)

PxT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PxT

I want a Steve Holt shirt.

specter620

quality posts: 0 Private Messages specter620
jookboksnmbr3 wrote:If I meet a girl who understands the joke on both counts, I'm buying her a steak dinner [or vegan, I don't discriminate]

I married that girl. Just bought one for my wife.

einsteinnich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages einsteinnich

... I am confused.

kittypoocaca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittypoocaca

This may quite possibly take the cake as the worst Woot shirt ever.

sawbones84

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sawbones84

easily my favorite shirt.woot writeup ever. the condition and we-call-this color are top notch as well

pbandito

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pbandito
kittypoocaca wrote:This may quite possibly take the cake as the worst Woot shirt ever.

You seem to be seriously underestimating the Shirt.Woot catalogue. But quality sitcoms and French painters are not for everyone.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

So good. Great idea, Mr Lee. :^)

oze6000

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oze6000
leoniceno wrote:Even Arrested Development fans probably won't get it, so I pass.

What kind of an AD fan wouldn't get it?

RobRocco

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RobRocco
oze6000 wrote:What kind of an AD fan wouldn't get it?

Her?

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

This is so clever and wonderful. Congrats!

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Thanks everyone for the great comments and to those who appreciate the design!

wildcat0326

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wildcat0326

I need this overnight to ship as a gift on Monday or sooner. I accidentally bought the shirt and because of a refresh problem, it reverted back to not overnight and I didn't catch it. Can't change my shipping preference. Annoying but whatever. Tried to buy a second one with overnight shipping and it won't let me purchase it because my account already bought one. Help?

schulerr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages schulerr

Does anyone know of a good analrapist?

yangshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yangshi

I just, blue myself.

If it means taking a chubby, I will suck it up.

I should be in that poof! ... wait. that was Job.

schulerr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages schulerr
bubbachuck wrote:Perhaps an attic shall I seek?

Maeby!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

First Day Sales: 1562

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: ebrodd
Last purchase time: Wednesday, December 07, 2011, 11:58:11 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 55.279s
Woot wage: $3,754.74
Woots sold: 1561

Last wooter to woot: ebrodd
Last purchase time: Wednesday, December 07, 2011, 11:58:11 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 55.244s
Woot wage: $3,754.74
Woots sold: 1562

First day 1562 (still no next day sales)

deckerbrian

quality posts: 16 Private Messages deckerbrian

They sent me the bacon and egg spoace ship shirt instead!!!!!! I'm not complaining. This blue shirt sucks. We picked random days at work and had to buy and wear the shirt we got...

Thanks Woot. You rule!!!!

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
deckerbrian wrote:They sent me the bacon and egg spoace ship shirt instead!!!!!! I'm not complaining. This blue shirt sucks. We picked random days at work and had to buy and wear the shirt we got...

um. what?

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

deckerbrian wrote:They sent me the bacon and egg spoace ship shirt instead!!!!!! I'm not complaining. This blue shirt sucks. We picked random days at work and had to buy and wear the shirt we got...

Um... you're welcome? I'm glad our screw up worked out for you!

grgisme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grgisme

@Woot He's not the only one. I got the Bacon and Egg shirt too. Unlike Decker though, I *really* wanted that Arrested Development shirt. What should I do to go about getting this corrected? If I absolutely have to buy the shirt again I will... but I don't really like this High Cholesteral shirt at all.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

I got the wrong shirt, too! Email service@woot.com, they're usually pretty quick to correct these sort of things.

grgisme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grgisme
rglee129 wrote:I got the wrong shirt, too! Email service@woot.com, they're usually pretty quick to correct these sort of things.

Thanks. Done.

deckerbrian

quality posts: 16 Private Messages deckerbrian

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

I am thrilled to be able to order this again. I've had several people ask me where they could get one. YAY!

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

Sniperman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sniperman

got this one in long sleeve from the last random promo, right off the bat i thought it was tobias, but didnt get the style, thanks to a post in page now, i understand fully and i love it even more :D