jwyczalek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwyczalek
HeartlineTwist wrote:Depending on what that degree is in, it is entirely possible (if not more likely than not) that our plucky graduate has earned next to nothing useful in the realm of EXP.

Intelligence is too long, try Intellect.

Dolemite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dolemite

Everyone is forgetting the ornery bat who would fly over and steal whatever you were holding and hide it somewhere in the map.

Bandrik wrote:I loved this game as a kid. The dragons were kind of scary when they roared and chased me... but my trusty "arrow sword" kept them at bay.

My favorite item was the purple bridge. I loved how you could "cheat" and go through walls with it. Coolest item ever! Even more useful than a portal gun!

azurell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azurell
Re: Encounter

I would wear this shirt AND I'm a girl. It almost makes it better on a girl IMHO.

devium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devium
Radscoolian wrote:
Green and Blue potion replenish magic, which kind of take them a little further out of the realm of everyday.
They would still be everyday insomuch as they are treated like a real product, but hot as strongly.

I see what you are saying. The blue magic potion would be kind of a stretch. But in Skyrim, the green replenishes stamina so it could be like an energy drink. But anyway, this a great idea on its own.

mpasquale

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mpasquale

I agree that the proper spelling is "glamer". See: D&D 3.5 System Reference Document:

"A suit of armor with this ability appears normal. Upon command, the armor changes shape and form to assume the appearance of a normal set of clothing. The armor retains all its properties (including weight) when glamered. Only a true seeing spell or similar magic reveals the true nature of the armor when disguised."

ravenstarwind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ravenstarwind

Awesome shirt, but yeah Keep Calm and Roll On would have been awesome too.

~Raven~

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
tavlek wrote:where's the + button and how many times can I click it? i'm new to this derby thing...

The button will be over the design. but voting ends thursdays at 12 noon central time, so you missed it.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
drakepieper wrote:Is there a way I can get this shirt!?

nope

that was fun while it lasted!

sayah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah
Re: Have You Seen My Stapler

Hello
Devil's advocate here. I'm a huge Milton fan but wouldn't this be considered pop culture. If not and it wins, I'm in.....just saying.

unicornears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unicornears

Def. Pokemon. This is too cute! Hope it won!

ryansphoto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryansphoto

I don't think I am going to look at the reckoning anymore. If I have a favorite shirt it never gets chosen. This is the best design I've seen in months. Well done!

4puppy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4puppy
chumpmagic wrote:HAHA! I would love to see someone wearing this out in the wild! Genius!

Can't believe this was rejected! This shirt is awesome!

clcaruthers

quality posts: 32 Private Messages clcaruthers
Re: Level Up!

I went out of state for my degree, was reclassified as in-state after one year, and I would have killed to only be at -20000 (highly doubt national average is 20K as most schools, per semester, are 5-10K). Should be more like -100000

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

anamcguire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anamcguire
Re: Have You Seen My Stapler

THIS HAS TO BE MY NEXT FRIDAY SHIRT AT WORK!...IT WILL GO GREAT WITH THE RED STAPLER I ALREADY HAVE ON MY DESK!!! WIN WIN WIN!

Ana M McGuire

Lithonius

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Lithonius

Shmowzow! That's some funky junk, brother.

Having fond memories of my ancient but dearly departed Atari 2600, I bought an Atari Flashback 2 on Woot a while back. Even in this day and age of new technology every Tuesday afternoon, the kids (especially my son) like to play Adventure on it.

viperomegax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viperomegax

I'd love to get a print of this to hang in my office.

elezar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages elezar

How is everyone figuring 20,000 to 200,000 gold for college? Assuming a gold coin would be about 8 grams (Not unreasonable for a coin), 20,000 would be worth about $8 million. Even if they were incredibly light at only 1g (Which seems unlikely since they'd be so easy to lose), it would still be $1 million. I know higher education costs are rising at unreal rates, but if you're paying that much, you (or your kid or whatever) need to stop being a professional student and get out in the work force.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas
Adelas wrote:I don't know how it happens, but my favorite shirts always end up in #11. Maybe if I remove my vote, it'll get printed.... *glum*

Shoulda removed my vote. It's uncanny how my absolute faves end up at #11! Let us know if you print it elsewhere!!!

JTobcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JTobcat
sayah wrote:Hello
Devil's advocate here. I'm a huge Milton fan but wouldn't this be considered pop culture. If not and it wins, I'm in.....just saying.

Pop culture wasn't against the rules for this derby...

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
Re: Critical Hit

this design didn't make it? i must be going mad. does Woot sell straightjackets? i'll be needing one *sob*

chinchillazilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chinchillazilla
Re: Critical Hit

I agree. This was *easily* the best design in the derby, and it didn't get printed? There's something seriously wrong here.

If the people who choose Editor's Choice picks are reading this, I am officially demanding that you print this shirt. I haven't bought anything from here in a while, and this would have been purchased in an instant.

PLEASE. If you have any decency as a fellow human being, make this shirt happen.

rezellmine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rezellmine
Re: Forest Fantasy

4th place? :<
Does this mean I can never purchase this awesomely adorable t shirt?

mythcri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mythcri

this was going to be my first purchase on Woot, so sad it didn't win. was hoping to wear it for my graduation in the Spring. really enjoyed it, great design.

rezellmine

Bass~
Please find a way to sell this shirt to me T_T

rezellmine

Bass~
Please find a way to sell this shirt to me T_T

judehawthorne

quality posts: 5 Private Messages judehawthorne
Re: Forest Fantasy

I'm so sad that this shirt got 4th...I really wanted to buy like 10 of them. Have you got it up on any other sites?

mutak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutak

Is this an homage to Will McLean's "Papers & Paychecks" comic from the 1st Ed. DMG or just coincidence?

cammie88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cammie88

How do I buy this dang shirt? This site is so confusing, and I want it for my husband!!! Someone help me please!

rezellmine

cammie88 wrote:How do I buy this dang shirt? This site is so confusing, and I want it for my husband!!! Someone help me please!

You can't get it because it's only 4th place >

rynoxd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rynoxd

Haha I wish I only lost 20000, but this is a great shirt I wants it so bad!

jinkleberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinkleberry
Re: Cotton Armor

Why is this shirt no longer available to buy? It came first place but now seems to have disappeared. Anyone know why?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

jinkleberry wrote:Why is this shirt no longer available to buy? It came first place but now seems to have disappeared. Anyone know why?

If you read the shirt's sales thread, you'll find out. It's right there.

Reading: it's what's for dinner!

dhelmuth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dhelmuth

+1 for editor's choice. I will definitely buy this if it's offered.

cskiboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cskiboy
Re: He Has His Mothers Voice

Wantwantwantwantwant (goes to play Skyrim) Wantwantwantwantwant...

jinkleberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinkleberry
goldenthorn wrote:If you read the shirt's sales thread, you'll find out. It's right there.

Where is the sales thread?

kianaries

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kianaries
jinkleberry wrote:Where is the sales thread?

I'd love to know where that is, as well. It says it was the 1st place winner. I really do want one..

alext3hgr8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alext3hgr8
Re: He Has His Mothers Voice

It makes me sad that the arrow to the knee joke makes it, but this - a much funnier and original joke doesnt make the cut.

emsydaisy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emsydaisy
Re: Kitchen Arsenal

Any possibility you will make this shirt available for purchase elsewhere? Cafe Press? Zazzle? I'd really love to buy one for my husband!

emsydaisy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emsydaisy

Any possibility you will make this shirt available for purchase elsewhere? Cafe Press? Zazzle? I'd really love to buy one for my husband!