66%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana

Mucho meat! Someone's ready for a traditional Polish Christmas!

lonelypond

quality posts: 416 Private Messages lonelypond

And the shirt.woot voters add bloody to cute...not really surprised. Vegetarian chef looks suitably horrified.

cpxchewy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cpxchewy

Om nom nom nom! Yay first sucker!

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

DARN I wanted to be the first sucker! Grr!

There must be more meat bunnies in the future, so I can succeed!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong

You Have to Try this Guys was the first woot shirt I ever bought...so much nostalgia.

I love this website! ^^

lobstrain

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lobstrain

Strangely enough, this shirt had made me hungry.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Meatatarian bunny has previous experience ... and you know that once you start, you can't stop.

xxchange

Narfcake wrote:Meatatarian bunny has previous experience ... and you know that once you start, you can't stop.

I have this, and I adore all the funny looks I get when I wear it. Meatatarian has big shoes to fill!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Woooo, Yay Fablefire. I am soo waiting for Bake it so, tomorrow, to finish the cooking derby's complete sweep of the double take. =D

oze6000

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oze6000

Clackamas represent <3

yuqimao

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yuqimao

I like how the vegan chef doesn't even see what's going on.

And the meatatarian chef is just thinking: "Bacon, bacon, bacon!"

kellic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kellic

Meat is murder....tasty tasty tasty delectable murder.

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

Yeah! I want to offer congrats to fablefire on her first print since rejoining the woot community.

It is nice to have you back in print, it brings back so many fond memories of when I first joined woot.

xxchange

Are those dead bunny ribs?

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

Aw, I see this shirt as the story of a bunny with a dream. One day, little Billy Bunny was out with his bunny pals looking for carrots to munch on. But Billy found a special treat and no sooner had sunk his bunny buck teeth into then he knew he had to learn how to cook this delicious meal for all his friends. So he enrolled at a culinary institute where he could pursue his passion. He of course immediately declared a Meatatarian major and was lucky to have famed grill-master Bobby Flay assigned as an advisor. Billy is hoping to graduate this year summa cum BBQsauce and hopes to move to New York to open his own meat only restaurant.

miyoshinum5

quality posts: 4 Private Messages miyoshinum5

Haha I love it! I'm definitely the meatatarian.

foxbite

quality posts: 13 Private Messages foxbite

Didn't RamyB already do this shirt?
How many carnivorous bunny shirts do we need? =/

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114

This is hilarious, I'm a vegan and I'm seriously considering this shirt!

yuqimao

Tiamat114 wrote:This is hilarious, I'm a vegan and I'm seriously considering this shirt!

I have a friend who's a strict vegan, maybe he will like it too!

jobezark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jobezark

Would this be an appropriate gift for a vegetarian? I just recently met the most excellent vegetarian ever, but am not sure how quickly I should scare her off.

www.jobezark.com

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester
foxbite wrote:Didn't RamyB already do this shirt?

Nope, that was the wonderful work of Ms. Fablefire the first time around with the whole "You guys should try this" shirt, which I believe was also on a green tee.

Green background makes the red gooey bits pop more on shirts like this.

yuqimao

jobezark wrote:Would this be an appropriate gift for a vegetarian? I just recently met the most excellent vegetarian ever, but am not sure how quickly I should scare her off.

I wouldn't unless I knew her personality a little bit more. See what kind of jokes that she can take.

I was a vegetarian for a time in my past, I would have found this funny. But that's just me. I think if you have doubts, then hold back. But keep on Woot!ing.

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

That meat looks like some bones and red silly putty...

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 24 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Mr. Carcass is my favorite Fablefire character ever. :D He's even made guest appearances!

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

xxchange

It would be interesting to see the vegan's reaction to the meatatarian. Given that vegans feel more strongly about food stuffs and whatnot than vegetarians do, I would assume that his/her reaction would be proportionately more dramatic.

I forgot to say how much I love the progression of the two shirts, and how the styles of the bunnies have become more refined and detailed. The new ones here have more shading, are more three-dimensional, and more professional-looking... but it's quite clearly the same style. I like that. I also think the expressions are just as, if not more, precious than the ones on the first shirt; the uninhibited joy on the meatatarian's face is adorable, like a baby that throws food on the wall and goes WEEEE TEHEHE.

psaux

quality posts: 9 Private Messages psaux

Anyone else think the world would overload with cuteness if fablefire and ramyb started producing stuff together? (Course, I may not have been paying sufficient attention... have they already co-opped?)

yuqimao

meepee wrote:That meat looks like some bones and red silly putty...

But look at the splat on his face, are you suggesting that it might be tomato juice?

ryno920

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryno920

I really want this shirt. I live in an area where I think it might touch a nerve with quite a few people, which is a good thing. But I've built up quite the collection of green Woot! shirts and I'm not sure if I need another.

yuqimao

ryno920 wrote:I really want this shirt. I live in an area where I think it might touch a nerve with quite a few people, which is a good thing. But I've built up quite the collection of green Woot! shirts and I'm not sure if I need another.

You always need another Woot! shirt!

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

My sister is a vegetarian so naturally I am getting this shirt for one of her best friends. Getting to mess with her by getting her friend a shirt he will love and wear around her is definately worth the $10.

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet

So are these 3 our only choices? I kind of am partial to being a herbivore. 2nd choice is Metatarian.

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114

All right, I couldn't resist hitting that gold button. I can't think of a better shirt to wear as a vegan since my family always picks on me for not eating meat. Now I can wear this when they take me out to dinner in a restaurant and have a good laugh.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
foxbite wrote:Didn't RamyB already do this shirt?

Always at least one more.

yuqimao

So I see turkey, fish, ham, drumstick... I wonder what animal that meatatarian bunny is chopping up...

He seems excited to sink into it his "nasty, big, pointy teeth!"

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

Well you can say one thing for the Shirt.Woot derby voters... at least they're consistent.

Derby #82 Champ, February 2009 (also by Fablefire)

oze6000

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oze6000
psaux wrote:Anyone else think the world would overload with cuteness if fablefire and ramyb started producing stuff together? (Course, I may not have been paying sufficient attention... have they already co-opped?)

Oh god, that would make me leave woot forever.

zsinix

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zsinix

Where's the humanitarian? I feel left out (and oddly hungry)...

yuqimao

Steak anyone?