mwolf000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwolf000

Who should wear this: Members of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

zzzaap

quality posts: 51 Private Messages zzzaap

This shirt has brought up my curiosity on what a rabbit tastes like, again.

Rudeboy2025

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Rudeboy2025

I can't help but think of The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog after seeing this. Damn my nerdy brain!

ArrSea

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ArrSea
zzzaap wrote:This shirt has brought up my curiosity on what a rabbit tastes like, again.

Tastes like chicken.

featherz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages featherz

As a vegetarian, I am seriously considering this shirt. I think it's hilarious!! =)

ehemmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ehemmy

Ordered this while eating bison for breakfast. Yay meat!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen

It's great to have you drawing again, fablefire. This is how much Woot missed you! ^__^

hippie19

quality posts: 23 Private Messages hippie19
jobezark wrote:Would this be an appropriate gift for a vegetarian? I just recently met the most excellent vegetarian ever, but am not sure how quickly I should scare her off.

yes, yes it is.[1]

[1] Personal experience as a vegetarian.

sublimerae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sublimerae

I have a great recipe for meat-stuffed rabbit!

kbsig106

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kbsig106

One of my first Woot shirts I ever purchased was "You have to try this guys" bought back on 9/1/09 - my second purchase to be exact. Actually wore the shirt yesterday on my 36th birthday and woke up this morning to check the woot shirt of the day and what did I find? My second fablefire shirt that I will buy as soon as I finish this post...

Merry Christmas!

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl

Love it. In for one.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

kpeng2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kpeng2

I love how my expression changed as my eyes moved from left to right. So amused.

Love it! Congrats.

ocg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ocg
jobezark wrote:Would this be an appropriate gift for a vegetarian? I just recently met the most excellent vegetarian ever, but am not sure how quickly I should scare her off.

My vegetarian friend thought this shirt was creepy and somewhat off-putting, but then again, so do I and I love meat. However, it looks like a lot of vegetarians have commented that they'd love this shirt. It probably depends on your friend's sense of humor.

I would say that if you have to ask, you probably should err on the side of "no," assuming you want to keep your friend around.

hookajoe

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hookajoe

Great timing! My "You Have to Try This Guys" is starting to wear out!

ryanrules23

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryanrules23

This shirt will go perfect with my Eat More Meat shirt!

judybinfo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages judybinfo

Sure, give that gal the shirt - she ain't that excellent if she has no sense of humor. I'm vegetarian (and reformed vegan) and I'm ordering one for myself!

cathyk39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cathyk39

Hubby and I are vegetarians and we found this so amusing we are in for 3. We have several (non-veggie) friends who will find this hilarious. Also, our daughter insisted she needed one. . .hmmm. . .

"A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk."
~~ Lee Entrekin

cae11300

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cae11300

I'm vegan and found this shirt beyond funny. its all done in good fun.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat

It probably just depends on the vegetarian. 3/4 of our household is some variation of vegan or vegetarian, and we all find the shirt funny. If it were in a color other than green, I'd probably buy one.

I think the gore & the look of murderous glee on the meatatarian's face is what sells it for vegans & vegetarians.

algonacchick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages algonacchick
yuqimao wrote:So I see turkey, fish, ham, drumstick... I wonder what animal that meatatarian bunny is chopping up...

He seems excited to sink into it his "nasty, big, pointy teeth!"

My guess is rabbit, upon reading the description. A very toothy rabbit.

tippypaws

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tippypaws

This is exactly how I feel every time I order barbecue and eat it next to my vegetarian coworker who shares my office. I think I even get that silly grin on my face!

rhuynh20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhuynh20

This shirt reminds me of this one.

http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=7519

aluc4rd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aluc4rd

I am happy this shirt made it through the derby. Very entertaining design.

stubbs4prez

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stubbs4prez

I am glad to see this shirt for sale. My wife just decided to be a vegan last week for health reasons and I still get to eat all the delicious steaks we have

Had to order this one. First Shirt.Woot order ever.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

I, also, purchased "You have to try this, guys" back in the day, and have worn it proudly many times since. I should have bought two. Since a carnivorous rabbit will always be funny (don't argue the point or I will say "Ni!" to you), this will make a fine companion piece.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

bought one for my sister for Christmas. Between the two of us, we have tons of Vegetarians friends..we on the other hand, love meat. This shirt is perfect.

I once ate a cricket.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
zzzaap wrote:This shirt has brought up my curiosity on what a rabbit tastes like, again.

Bunny is pretty good

yuqimao

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yuqimao

Seeing as the other two chefs could be next, why haven't they run off yet, screaming "Bunnicide, bunnicide!"?

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake

For those who read the write up but didn't feel like looking it up, hasenpfeffer is rabbit stew.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

I know I'm late to the party but, Grats, fablefire! I wanted this shirt bad the first time around. I wanted it so much that, even though I'm moving this week, I paid for overnight to get it before my addy changes and it could get lost in the shuffle.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
stubbs4prez wrote:I am glad to see this shirt for sale. My wife just decided to be a vegan last week for health reasons and I still get to eat all the delicious steaks we have

Had to order this one. First Shirt.Woot order ever.

Tell her good luck! My husband did the same about 2.5 months ago. He's dropped 20 lbs. and feels great.

as74709

quality posts: 1 Private Messages as74709
featherz wrote:As a vegetarian, I am seriously considering this shirt. I think it's hilarious!! =)

I am a vegetarian as well. This is my first woot and I got it because this is how I feel when sitting next to my meat loving friends and family.

cvargo1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cvargo1
ryanrules23 wrote:This shirt will go perfect with my Eat More Meat shirt!

Ditto! and the High Cholesterol I bought too

Excuse me but I just wooted

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 148 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

I went ahead and picked up one of these. Grass green is one of my favorite shirt colors and I couldn't pass up the blood covered meat eating rabbits.

jovino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jovino

woot + bunnies = win

cbankla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbankla

Heck yeah! Love Fablefires designs. What an awesome followup

MDawg957

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MDawg957

This is my first woot shirt. Looked good and I was in need of a new green shirt. Excellent Xmas gift for myself.

doog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doog

Man, if you're the first person to think of that, my head's off to you!
Meant for "humanitarian" guy, but inexplicably not appended.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

YAY, congrats, FABLE! I need to get my order in for some meat bunnies, om nom nom. One can never have too many carnivorous bunnies!

:D

jayarek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jayarek

Cute shirt.
Technically vegetarians eat a plant based diet, so no cheese like the shirt. If dairy is eaten, lacto-vegetarian. If eggs are eaten, ovo-vegetarian. Sorry to be nit-picky but it is annoying when menu items are listed as vegetarian and come with cheese or sour cream topping or cooked with eggs.