Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter

Isn't the term 'carnivore'?

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake
Randyotter wrote:Isn't the term 'carnivore'?

Meatatarian sounds funnier.

Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter
Narfcake wrote:Meatatarian sounds funnier.

yeah.........

griffondoor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages griffondoor

If this had been Paleotarian you so would have had me

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
jayarek wrote:Sorry to be nit-picky but it is annoying when menu items are listed as vegetarian and come with cheese or sour cream topping or cooked with eggs.

Then order a vegan menu item & the problem is solved. As a bonus, if there's more demand, maybe restaurants will include a wider range of vegan options for those of us who get tired of green salads with vinaigrette or black bean burgers.

Yes, I have a self-serving agenda in saying that.

shewolfsoul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shewolfsoul
jobezark wrote:Would this be an appropriate gift for a vegetarian? I just recently met the most excellent vegetarian ever, but am not sure how quickly I should scare her off.

I'm a vegetarian and I ordered it as soon as I got the daily email...

morgankohl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
ArrSea wrote:Tastes like chicken.

...it doesn't taste like chicken. Chicken tastes like chicken.

jarsie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jarsie

This shirt has made me laugh so hard... I love it. Didn't get to purchase yesterday's shirt...but I am still thinking about going back and getting it because I think its cute, but this one is fabulous.

timelessblur

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timelessblur

Almost forgot to check woot today. I remember at 11:50 and saw the shirt. I just had to buy it.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

A little late... First Day Sales: 4373

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux
DianaSprinkle wrote:A little late... First Day Sales: 4373

Glad you caught it.
I was out at 10:00 (west coast)the past two days. I feel bad if I don't catch the numbers. I guess this is why it is good that there are three of us weirdos collecting and posting the numbers.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
TheGolux wrote:Glad you caught it.
I was out at 10:00 (west coast)the past two days. I feel bad if I don't catch the numbers. I guess this is why it is good that there are three of us weirdos collecting and posting the numbers.

LOL yes, I missed a few recently as well so I'm very glad that there were others to grab the number too. A collection of numbers nerds! =P

Narfcake

DianaSprinkle wrote:LOL yes, I missed a few recently as well so I'm very glad that there were others to grab the number too. A collection of numbers nerds! =P

Ditto. You'd think that doing numbers every night, I would remember to always check on that current day's shirt too, but noooooooo ...

So a huge THANK YOU to TheGolux and Diana for checking every night!

jameswhite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jameswhite

When is a $10 shirt not a $10 shirt? When you click on the web link and find out it's now a $15 shirt. I bought it anyway, but was confused.

Narfcake

jameswhite wrote:When is a $10 shirt not a $10 shirt? When you click on the web link and find out it's now a $15 shirt. I bought it anyway, but was confused.

It's only $10 on the debut day. It reverts to the regular $15 afterwards.

jameswhite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jameswhite
Narfcake wrote:It's only $10 on the debut day. It reverts to the regular $15 afterwards.

Darn. I figured that, but I was away on the debut day. Oh well. Great shirt anyway.

quackers207

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quackers207

Love it!

pecosdave

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pecosdave

I've now bought three shirts related to carnivorous rabbits on woot!

I don't know if that makes the designer more twisted for coming up with them, or me for actually buying them.

blueconversechucks

quality posts: 9 Private Messages blueconversechucks

You people are all aware that this joke was originally made in the 'Family Circus' in the 80s, right?

So, um, by that definition, not funny.

yinyang360

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yinyang360
jobezark wrote:Would this be an appropriate gift for a vegetarian? I just recently met the most excellent vegetarian ever, but am not sure how quickly I should scare her off.

I'm vegetarian; I think it's funny. I've been a vegetarian my whole life, though, and not really for religious/activist reasons. If she might feel strongly about being a vegetarian, then deciding on getting it might just depend on her sense of humor.

Puggles65

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Puggles65

What about humanitarian?

cthatch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cthatch

Meatatarian, Its a lifestyle choice.

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett

It's shirts like this that make people think that vegans, and maybe vegetarians, do not get any protein..where are the beans and tofu?!

elliotharmon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elliotharmon

Why does the vegan not have bread?

rugrats2001

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rugrats2001

Reckoned! Get it before Midnight!

cheeto2006

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheeto2006

dammit i missed out--how can i get one. All my good friends are vegetarian and I wanted to sport it around them

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

cheeto2006 wrote:dammit i missed out--how can i get one. All my good friends are vegetarian and I wanted to sport it around them

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

yabel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yabel

hmmmmm ... i guess i have to wait for them to make more??? Is there a way to get a email when it comes back??