brianginther

quality posts: 9 Private Messages brianginther

It reminds me of the food bar in Minecraft! Make sure you always have some extra cupcakes to refill it!

phylumsynthesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phylumsynthesis

Ha! I'll be out at the bars with it on as well.

lobstrain

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lobstrain

The product description momentarily confused me. Luckily, I remembered that pastries are not the bringers of boys to the yard.

magyargirl

quality posts: 14 Private Messages magyargirl

phylumsynthesis: I used to live in Erie. I hope you'll use a little of your earnings to eat an extra peanut butter hot fudge sundae at Sara's!

almirar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages almirar

yummie, and finally a shirt I can wear to work!!! love the colors, this will be my first woot shirt!!

littlethumbjuice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlethumbjuice
seahokedrama wrote:YEAH!!!!!! A Nom Shirt.

Our little girl's nickname is, Nom, Nommie or Nom-Nom. So Nom is just perfect. For both the shirt, and the girl. (our little girl is cuter though!)

Does anyone know if there is a way to get this as a long sleave shirt?

Also- I'm considering this for my wife. She has rather large breasts (yes this is relevant) - to fit them in, for men's shirts she needs to wear an XL- but then it doesn't fit her very well elsewhere because it is too baggy and too long.

Typically she doesn't wear t-shirts because they don't suit her due to the sizing.

(I've never seen her in a graphic tee- but how can she resist one with her little "nom's" name on it. I have a pac man shirt that says Nom Nom Nom- that I got because of our little girl)

Women's sizes may be proportioned better for her- but knowing how woot sizes run small I don't know if the XL would be too small for her.

Anyone else tried fitting breasts in a woot shirt that can offer me some advice?

I wear a medium in most other shirts but even the Women's XL is too tight for my tastes. It depends on how tight she is comfortable wearing shirts. I get the Men's medium because the chest area is broader. It is a bit looser fitting than the Women's styles but doesn't look too long or baggy.

phylumsynthesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phylumsynthesis
magyargirl wrote:phylumsynthesis: I used to live in Erie. I hope you'll use a little of your earnings to eat an extra peanut butter hot fudge sundae at Sara's!

Will do!

pdxgeek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pdxgeek

lie, lie, lie, lie, 3/4 lie.

mrfishwhiskers

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mrfishwhiskers

Bought one for my cougar grandma for xmas.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

Needs moar sandvich.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

dkalthoff

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dkalthoff
pdxgeek wrote:lie, lie, lie, lie, 3/4 lie.

Technically a whole cake is a lie. Therefore these would just be little fibs.

condor123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages condor123

Is there some underlying meaning to this shirt or is it just a cute shirt with cupcakes?

Some of the comments on this scare me that there might be some innuendo involved with some pop-culture reference that might not be appropriate.

Is there some non-innocent meaning to this shirt I am overlooking?

islandtomato

quality posts: 0 Private Messages islandtomato
seahokedrama wrote:Thank you.

Woot really needs to have breast-friendly sized t-shirts.

The WORLD needs to have breast-friendly clothes. Like your wife, I've been cursed with large tata's. If she fits a men's XL, the women's sizes on here won't fit her.

fiockthis

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fiockthis
phylumsynthesis wrote:Ha! I'll be out at the bars with it on as well.

crooked i?

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama
islandtomato wrote:The WORLD needs to have breast-friendly clothes. Like your wife, I've been cursed with large tata's. If she fits a men's XL, the women's sizes on here won't fit her.

Perhaps shirt.woot can be a launching pad for a national large breast awareness day. To help people be more aware of them.

Or rather- the challenges to having them- to help people understand the difficulties therein.

I think people already are aware of them.

jillymo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jillymo

Just got a shirt I ordered last week.... I'm medium so I bought a large. Should have bought XXXL. The page says gain or lose weight to fit if it's the wrong size. In this case I'd have to get down to 70 lbs., and shrink about 4". Pretty ridiculous. The neighbors have an 8 year old, maybe I can give it to her, just hope it's not to small!

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
jillymo wrote:Just got a shirt I ordered last week.... I'm medium so I bought a large. Should have bought XXXL. ...

I'm guessing you didn't check the sizing chart first, which has the measurements?

The trend of vanity sizing means that size names are all over the place, and the only true way of knowing the fit of something is by the measurements.

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

nice to see some pixel art congrats to the designer

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

eeschultz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eeschultz

I have been watching and hoping for the “Perfect Cake” shirt to make it to print. I don’t wish this shirt any ill, but I wonder if its success means the hope for my favorite shirt is gone?

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

First Day Sales: 1718

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: ShrtAznBoi
Last purchase time: Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 11:58:13 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 50.228s
Woot wage: $3,754.69
Woots sold: 1718

Last wooter to woot: herdwins
Last purchase time: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 12:01:52 AM Central Time