bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Nose Thief

That little bunny is a butthole! But I like him anyways :D. I typically dont like wintery themed shirts, but this one I'd buy like mad. Mad I tell you.

Amazing work, as always, SG! ++++1!

robinclem27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robinclem27

I like this one its really pretty

cupidsrevenge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cupidsrevenge
Re: Heart Warmed

I love this and you're right, nothing better than cuddling when its cold outside. My hubby works nights so when he gets home in the morning, we all (including lab) have a snuggle session before he sleeps. Lab loves it and can't wait to get in bed with us.

elefader

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elefader
Re: Let It Snow

Looks great! And totally appropriate for Cali this year...

coffeybean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeybean

Very nice. Great job with the characters!

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929
Re: Evidence

For centuries Sasquatch, Yeti, Bigfoot, the Abominable Snowman, etc have been able to go undetected without real evidence to their existence...All that changed one snowy night when Frank took a stroll through town and got stuck.

numchux9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages numchux9000
Re: Dangerous Game

Bad move, Mr. Fox

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple

Yeah! Fogged! Go, go, go!

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Re: Hang Tight

GMV, and it's great to see you back, CB.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Too Cool

"Too Cool"

Sometimes in the winter time you think, "I don't care about the weather, I'll dress cool!" That didn't turn out so well for this little penguin. =D

captainassassin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captainassassin

I really like the "winnie the pooh" style of this design.

The only thing that bothers me is the snowflake. I think the hard line makes it look more like an insect buzzing around. Maybe dash the line to soften it, and make the snowflake look like an actual snowflake to define it better.

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
Re: A time to remember

This design makes me really happy. Nicely done.

vorteks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vorteks
Re: My Old Enemy... We Meet Again

I'm not sure I understand what's going on here. How'd the cat get in the snowglobe? What's that in the foreground? A mouse? A rabbit? Another cat? Something else?

coffeybean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeybean
Narfcake wrote:GMV, and it's great to see you back, CB.

Thanks Narf, I figured I would try to get back into the swing of things.

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929
Re: Heat Wave

A sudden wave of heat will make a snowflake sweat.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Snowstarring the Sensei

Practice makes perfect, but always be careful on whom you practice.

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525
Re: The Last Of His Kind (Re-Sub)

Needs to be on a t-shirt templete.

cuzwhynot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cuzwhynot

Just a bunch of 'mallows relaxing in the hot(chocolate) tub. Enjoy!

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Snowstarring the Sensei

Nice! I love the fu penchu!

ChuckleNorris

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ChuckleNorris
Re: MarshMellow v.2

With a brighter red

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
Re: Spring in Winter

Way cool.

kallinan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallinan
axphw1 wrote:Is this from the actual piece?

P.S. You can lie to me; I'd have no way of knowing.

It most certainly is. The 1st movement of Winter, from Vivaldi's famous Four Seasons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8SrE0VNoNNY

ramyb deftly captured the memorable motif of the movement. Fast foward to 1:15 to see what I mean, although the whole movement (heck, the whole concerto) is worth a listen.

But my one complaint... ramyb made errors in transcription. =( =( Each measure (as ramyb has it) should start with one 16th note, followed by six 32nd notes. He got it mostly right in the first bar, although the 32nd's beam should continue straight through all six notes. But the thrid beam for the 32nd notes are missing in the next three measures.

I'd really love a corrected re-sub, so I've even linked a PDF with the music. The relavent part start on page 2, measure 22.

http://www.free-scores.com/PDFSUP_EN/vivaldi-antonio-concerto-f-minor-039-inverno-winter-solo-part-428.pdf

While I *LOVE* this shirt as a violinist of 15+ years, the errors in the music prevent me from buying it. Can we please get a quick re-sub? Please? I'll bug my friends to vote!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
BootsBoots wrote:I love the cut paper effect.

Ya, very retro. Nice one.

move along

momsdword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momsdword

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Re: Evidence

I don't like the boxiness the snowflakes create, but the design is awesome!

straightshooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages straightshooter

kallinan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallinan
axphw1 wrote:Is this from the actual piece?

P.S. You can lie to me; I'd have no way of knowing.

Bah. Now with actual links.

Vivaldi's Four Seasons: Winter

The motif (? is that the correct term? probably not) at 1:15

PDF to the solo violin (relevant part @ page 2, measure 22)

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester
kallinan wrote:It most certainly is. The 1st movement of Winter, from Vivaldi's famous Four Seasons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8SrE0VNoNNY

ramyb deftly captured the memorable motif of the movement. Fast foward to 1:15 to see what I mean, although the whole movement (heck, the whole concerto) is worth a listen.

But my one complaint... ramyb made errors in transcription. =( =( Each measure (as ramyb has it) should start with one 16th note, followed by six 32nd notes. He got it mostly right in the first bar, although the 32nd's beam should continue straight through all six notes. But the thrid beam for the 32nd notes are missing in the next three measures.

I'd really love a corrected re-sub, so I've even linked a PDF with the music. The relavent part start on page 2, measure 22.

http://www.free-scores.com/PDFSUP_EN/vivaldi-antonio-concerto-f-minor-039-inverno-winter-solo-part-428.pdf

While I *LOVE* this shirt as a violinist of 15+ years, the errors in the music prevent me from buying it. Can we please get a quick re-sub? Please? I'll bug my friends to vote!

I'll second this notion. I usually try to snag the music themed shirts for my wife when they come up, but since she does singing and keyboard/piano she'll notice any errors right away. Not to mention that her fellow music enthusiats will rib her about it as well.

Please fix and resub. You'll get my vote and a purchase for the wife.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Gaww, thanks so much guys!

I don't know if we should judge the innocent little bunny. He knows not what he does. :P

Radscoolian

profbrendan wrote:This design makes me really happy. Nicely done.

Thanks! Happy is a nice place to be.

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc
vorteks wrote:I'm not sure I understand what's going on here. How'd the cat get in the snowglobe? What's that in the foreground? A mouse? A rabbit? Another cat? Something else?

My model was a backside view of my old terrier (I thought the bobbed-tail would be a giveaway)...

Radscoolian

Re: Marching Break

Hope you all like!

CityVelo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CityVelo
Re: Spring in Winter

This is probably going to be a very peculiar-sounding comment, but here goes... I'm mostly delighted with how many birds you put onto the design. It's easy to have two few, too many, two clustered, or too sparse... but it guides the eye very well. I like how busy it reads, but how easy it is to receive the message.

Good job on the design and good luck. :D

grimall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grimall
Spiritgreen wrote:Gaww, thanks so much guys!

I don't know if we should judge the innocent little bunny. He knows not what he does. :P

I don't see that face as an innocent one, he looks gleeful at the theft

I'm dreaming when I'm tired, and I'm tired when I'm awake.

tclough59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tclough59
aramis525 wrote:Needs to be on a t-shirt templete.

I really really like this one

grimall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grimall
clintmart wrote:In the past, they've counted symbols as text, ...

Do you have an example of a rejection of a shirt that has music symbols in it? I'm curious.

I've seen shirts with symbols rejected, but they were symbols used to represent speech and the like.

I'm dreaming when I'm tired, and I'm tired when I'm awake.

anknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anknight
Re: My Old Enemy... We Meet Again

Is the cat alive, or it is a plastic replica? What if the cat in the snowglobe is in a box? Would Schrodinger care?

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc
anknight wrote:Is the cat alive, or it is a plastic replica? What if the cat in the snowglobe is in a box? Would Schrodinger care?

Thanks, Ang... :-P

FretlessM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FretlessM
Re: Snowball Fight in the Hills

A lot of people shy away from drawing entire people with faces, because it's so difficult. I really like this, and I like your style.

clintmart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clintmart
grimall wrote:Do you have an example of a rejection of a shirt that has music symbols in it? I'm curious.

I've seen shirts with symbols rejected, but they were symbols used to represent speech and the like.

I don't remember which derby it was, but someone used a mathematical symbol and got rejected for it... I think it was a greater-than symbol.