nyghtfaux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyghtfaux

Anyone know a way I can still get this?!? My comp was down and I couldn't get online til now!! Please someone help me

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

nyghtfaux wrote:Anyone know a way I can still get this?!? My comp was down and I couldn't get online til now!! Please someone help me

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

iamweasel13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iamweasel13

NOOOO!!!!! I missed out on ordering this on monday. Now I won't have a complete set. OHHHHH the humanity.

kruxoli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kruxoli
nyghtfaux wrote:Anyone know a way I can still get this?!? My comp was down and I couldn't get online til now!! Please someone help me

I feel you...I've been looking for the Unstealthiest Ninja I shirt for the longest. Can't find it anywhere...

kruxoli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kruxoli
iamweasel13 wrote:NOOOO!!!!! I missed out on ordering this on monday. Now I won't have a complete set. OHHHHH the humanity.

I feel you...I've been looking for the Unstealthiest Ninja I (One) shirt for the longest. Can't find it anywhere...

marvin83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marvin83

I totally missed out on this. Anyone willing to sell one??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

marvin83 wrote:I totally missed out on this. Anyone willing to sell one??

You bet but for this week only in our Special "Ninjas vs. Pirates" Woot Plus sale.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

aaltieri

quality posts: 22 Private Messages aaltieri

Has anyone else had a problem with this shirt?

My daughter wore it a bit ago and spilled some water on it. The fabric changed colour on her, to a pinkish-purple type thing. Sorry, I'm a guy. I only know RGB/CMYK colours.

We're afraid to run it through the washer. Anyone else run into this?

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
aaltieri wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with this shirt?

My daughter wore it a bit ago and spilled some water on it. The fabric changed colour on her, to a pinkish-purple type thing. Sorry, I'm a guy. I only know RGB/CMYK colours.

Oh no! I'm sending you a private message. If you have any further questions, feel free to email service@woot.com.

hbianchi167

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hbianchi167
aaltieri wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with this shirt?

I had this problem too! Or one fairly similar. The shirt changed to a reddish color for me.

dakitticat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dakitticat

This shirt should DEFINITELY be brought back for sale on shirt.woot. I don't know how I missed it D: I want the full set, dernit! I already have the first, and number 3 looks to be doing quite well, but what about The Unstealthening? ;~;