MSUandUGA

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MSUandUGA
Re: Motivation

Ha, if I had this shirt, I would wear it to the gym and run on the treadmill. And enjoy the weird looks from the workout nuts around me.

gregjxh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregjxh
StretchyAlien wrote:I lol'd

Thanks stretchy, you have really good vision (and, of course, a spot-on sense of comedy).

Next time, I'll post a comp image that you can see without a magnifying glass.

sheepstuph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheepstuph
xninjagrrl wrote:Exactly. We both make 100 woot accounts and add 200 votes so this prints, as its the best shirt in the lot, by far.

great now i have 99 honest-abe-in-the-hat shirts.

i think i'll make curtains for my friends.

almax00

quality posts: 2 Private Messages almax00

nice -- too bad there is no text as i like the cruller's gym idea.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Practice Makes Perfect

Not sure if woot can print the gradients on the guitar

ariellindz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ariellindz
Re: RUN!

This. I must have.

raindropz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raindropz
Re: Face The Challenge

Awesome. Period.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
irina200200 wrote:Did you notice how you used the word "symbol"?

Yeah, I don't see where they said "numbers and symbols" as opposed to "no text" which usually translates to "anything you can type with a keyboard"

move along

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Life Blood

Interesting.
Design changes notwithstanding, the difference between a Friday sub and a Sunday sub is 66 votes (in this case).

move along

louie14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages louie14

Love love love. GMV.

yubyubcommander

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yubyubcommander
Re: Cruller's Gym

Doesn't look French enough for me. Nothing compares to a real Milwaukee Grebe's Cruller.

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: The best time to lose weight

Reminds me of this one too. http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=8168

ya2sabes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ya2sabes
paigeg wrote:I'm not going to quibble over the 'fitness' of this sub; I'll leave it to the rejectionator to make the call. I just wanted to comment on just how much I love the thought behind this SO much more than your toony, chibi designs. Of course, today's front page pretty much points out how much my opinion counts. Good one, ramyb, nice to see a different theme from you once in a while.

Most definitely agree; IMO this is some of your greater stuff I've seen, love the artistic design, nice to see some flare over the usual puffy, cute animals. GMV

gameon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
ayliecat wrote:uhhhhh.... why a stick figure?

Unfortunately my drawing skills leave much to be desired so to keep it simple I decided to try a stick figure.

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

gameon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
mjc613 wrote:Not sure if woot can print the gradients on the guitar

Yeah, after I submitted I realized the guitar might be a problem. This is only my second sub so I'm still learning

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929
Re: Drill Sergeant

Thanks everyone for your votes! BTW, my hubby could use a drill sergeant to motivate him to do some DIY stuff around the house.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

paaiyan wrote:Do zombies count as pop culture? Not trying to tell anyone off or anything. Just seems like with the popularity of zombies in recent years it would be considered pop culture.

No, though they are popular they aren't "pop culture". If the zombie design was referencing the "Left 4 Dead" game or "Shawn of the Dead" (which is awesome), then it would be pop culture. The idea of zombies has been around for hundreds of years, so it's not the same as a movie or game...ect. Hope that clears it up for you

dragonvt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragonvt
Drakxxx wrote:She is a muse. Mysterious and enigmatic
Artists of all mediums seek a muse to motivate them in their art.

"Artists of all mediums seek a muse to motivate them in their art."

Sorry, that would be INSPIRATION not motivation. Artists of all mediums seek a muse to inspire them in their art.

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: I want to fly

Thanks all again :D

liludallas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liludallas
Re: Alternative Motive

This design is hilarious! I love it. I wish it weren't on a gray shirt, though.

liludallas

Re: personal reasons not to fly more

HAHAH awesome, I would buy this!

liludallas

Re: Go Kitty Go!

OCH! MISTLETOE FRENCHING? GROSS! YES!! I would soo buy this!! Chubby Kitty for the win!!!

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Actually, in the thumbnail, the way it is cut on the right appears to be a dragon to me.

mightyani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightyani

Ugh, I am extremely disappointed this didn't make the finals. This design is *art.*

ozwookiee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ozwookiee
Re: Go Kitty Go!

This'll be our cat before too long...

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl
Patman1209 wrote:Why does this happen to every shirt I've wanted to buy lately... its been like half a year since I bought something from a derby (I think it was the Solid/Liqud/Gas dino shirt).

I missed out on that one too have not been able to find one anywhere.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

maura44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maura44
Assassin15 wrote:Fruit Roll-Ups are definitely a good motivation!

I find this comment absolutely hilarious. Someone's not paying attention!

Wow, sarcasm. That's original.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
maura44 wrote:I find this comment absolutely hilarious. Someone's not paying attention!

It wasn't that hilarious.

I'm just hanging out, really.

sherrypie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sherrypie
Re: DOWN WITH THE BUNNY

Wow! Can't believe this shirt didn't get more votes. I really, really wanted it. Honestly, I would love this shirt even more without the bunny but I guess some prop was needed for the theme. The tortoise is so fierce and I love the colors! Hope to see it again so I can hold it in my hands.

ellcoolj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellcoolj

The Coffee + shirt is by far the best... if you took the number from both I'm sure it would win... I want that shirt more than any of the rest!

shaelyn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shaelyn
smklung wrote:I feel as though one can never have enough colored shirts and I look for reasons to get rid of black shirts. I understand that this design wouldn't work on anything but a black background, but it still doesnt make me enjoy black shirts.

we're in agreement.

jeleavitt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeleavitt
Re: Cruller's Gym (v2)

I really like this one because I vastly prefer what you call crullers and I call tractor tire donuts, to regular donuts. They are so full of air pockets and are sticky and yummy. And the treads are great. And then they're gone in an instant!
To me a cruller is a twisted thing with cinnamon in it - very good too!

cmpilato

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmpilato
Re: Jump For It

Man, is everything patrickspens does just golden, or what?! I'm a fan.

jerberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerberry
Re: AIM HIGH

I thought this was really cute! Hope to see more entries.

vstephenson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vstephenson

This is such an awesome design. It fills me with... something... I can't nail down the feeling. But it's a good feeling! Hope to see it on a shirt soon!

reneetibbets

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reneetibbets
Re: Motivation

I love this one! I think I'll have to try it while working out myself. Unfortunately, you can't just make one piece of bacon. The rest of it was eaten before the workout.

draco18s

quality posts: 0 Private Messages draco18s
thatrobert wrote:That was my original idea -- to have some evidence of homework in the upper left corner. Maybe a spelling test. Of course with no text allowed that killed that.

Shame! Oh well.
Can't win 'em all, eh?

mogthemoogle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mogthemoogle

If only you would have put a penguin on the mug...the trifecta would have been complete :p

nicoll420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicoll420
Re: Motivational Music

Aww I had such high hopes of getting this one.