80%
4%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 435 Private Messages lonelypond

Nicely abstract with impressive depth, both of design + meaning.

djalliduck

quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

I'm no scholar, but based on the look of the trajectory, I think our hero may fall short =(

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake

Note the bones: others before took the leap and failed. But if you don't try, you never know either.

oSpaZMaNo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oSpaZMaNo
djalliduck wrote:I'm no scholar, but based on the look of the trajectory, I think our hero may fall short =(

You forgot to factor in velocity.

jbhswim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages jbhswim

Did you get a chance to see the skeletons of the not-so-fortunate fellas on the mountain?

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

I'm trying to decide if I like this better upside-down.

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

All that beautiful detail with the surroundings, and a stick figure smack dab in the middle? A STICK FIGURE??? Not even a silhouette or something? A STICK FIGURE???

disturbed0ne

quality posts: 9 Private Messages disturbed0ne
meepee wrote:All that beautiful detail with the surroundings, and a stick figure smack dab in the middle? A STICK FIGURE??? Not even a silhouette or something? A STICK FIGURE???

If that's a stick figure rather than a silhouette, then it's the fattest stick figure I've ever seen.

Also I find it interesting that the same amount of people bought 2 shirts as bought 3.

Rathyl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rathyl

I see the top half of the shirt load, instantly click the large buy now button location I am so used to, and realize the irony of how fitting the shirt is after I've paid for it.

fiendishly

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fiendishly

He'll be okay. He is glowing, so I'm assuming he has star power.

kajuinu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kajuinu

Is that the Avatar? :D

meepee

Great. After reading the writeup, I'm going to have that cheesy phrase stuck in my head the next two days. (It's going to haunt my dreams tonight.) And that's different, but I'm assume it's okay because Mr. Evan Clifton told me that about 9-10 times in the writeup.

Shirt's nice though! Patrickspens, congrats on your 50th print!

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

This is breathtaking... it makes you wonder exactly what you would risk for something better. He would rather die trying to get to that lively green mountain than live a sad life on the depressing wintry mountain. That's deep.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

beanalicious1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beanalicious1

Holy crap... Every time (EVERY TIME!) I see a shirt I can't go without, its made by patrickspens. I think its some sort of Utah kinship.

meepee

disturbed0ne wrote:If that's a stick figure rather than a silhouette, then it's the fattest stick figure I've ever seen.

Well, it's a bathroom man. And now that I know it's a bathroom man, I also know that he will probably be okay. (In surviving the reckoning and making it across.)

eneref

quality posts: 13 Private Messages eneref

I hope he doesn't make it. After destroying the resources of the land he's on, now he wants to spread to other areas! The natural world shan't survive!

xyon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xyon

Love the design, but really think it would've looked better on black.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Very dynamic. As if the lower mountain was at once tossing and reaching for the fellow.

move along

talexis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages talexis

He might not make it, but it'll make him different from all those who did make it, and that's okay...Wait, what?

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Quasiskunk

Was this considered for the new Air Jordan shoes as well?

beausgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beausgirl

Smart Kid.

acraigl

quality posts: 46 Private Messages acraigl

At very first glance, I thought this was a reference to Myst, where the main character jumps into the fissure to enter the world.

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats Patrick!

buzzard001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buzzard001

i see the character as a spirit(thus the glowing) trying to flee death and return to the living. it is obviously a great leap with barely any hope of success.

paul buglovsky

punkasin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages punkasin

The grass is always greener on the other side.

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

I always love Patrick's designs, and this one is no exception. More than that, I see what he does and it makes me want to be a better artist, so... props on multiple fronts! ;D

LucieWi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LucieWi

Get me off this planet!

catziiis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catziiis
jbhswim wrote:Did you get a chance to see the skeletons of the not-so-fortunate fellas on the mountain?

I view this as someone "leaving behind that empty feeling inside" and finding a deeper, more spiritual side of life...

amykwyjibo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amykwyjibo

Ah, really...I guess I was the only one who thought of Super Mario Galaxy :-D
Love the shirt, it is simply gorgeous. It might have to be my first Woot shirt purchase in over a year.

jjpeters1100

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jjpeters1100

Is death inevitable?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jjpeters1100 wrote:Is death inevitable?

Death Cab for Cutie is....

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

This giant letter S... it's the Mark of Spens! The silent hero of Shirt.Woot.

Another fine tee. ^__^

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525

I see Narfcake was the first sucker again. How many patricks' shirts does this make, Narf?

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001

Reminds me a bit of someone I know who just quit work and is limbo with no job yet reaching for greener pastures. Admittedly, I'm kind of envious.

gossamerica

quality posts: 19 Private Messages gossamerica

So now that the energy monster is done decimating the life from one world, he's going to jump dimensions into a fresh new world that's ready to be victimized...

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake
aramis525 wrote:I see Narfcake was the first sucker again. How many patricks' shirts does this make, Narf?

#12 (I miscounted last week) ... which is still a lower count than Robbie's or Wences' designs.

marisano

quality posts: 2 Private Messages marisano

"Evan" or "Even"?

That's not okay.

sps88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sps88

Reminds me of yinyang. Yang being the dark, and yin the green. Both are in need for balance.

pavlpavel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pavlpavel

Not sure if the artist reads this but it's a popular design on reddit and people including me would love a wallpaper of this :D
http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/o71xl/mood_change_after_smoking/