jboshaw


quality posts: 10 Private Messages jboshaw
tobefonseca wrote:In white was too "poor" I think...But let's see! If it not goes well I can change it! :D

Thx for your oppinion.



i effing love this shirt. cream is just one of those colors i can't wear. however. since this design is doing so well, i'm probably going to have to make an exception.

kinzoku


quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

haha brilliant

SteveBook


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SteveBook
Re: Loudest Mime



The worst job ever is engineering this guy's gigs. The sound checks are particularly problematic.

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
redsatchmo wrote:This is really great! And it actually fits the Derby Theme unlike so many this week, which is a major bonus. Thanks, and good job!

Baggy Pants Pageant



Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Check out my Food design please!

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
bdubs8807 wrote:So, what color did you decide to put it on? It looks to me like it's Baby Blue, which I think would be great, but I'm not the best judge of color.



It's on one of the grays, the name of which escapes me, I think it's the medium toned one. Had to be a color that was in the badges because ... you know... only 6 colors and all that. So I went with gray because none of the other colors really matched up with the colors I wanted.

Check out my Food design please!

dwillars


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwillars
Re: Yearbook of the Empire



Careful now, the uber nerds are gonna tell you that the year on your shirt is way off!

First of all, it took place in the past and second if you use the uber nerd calendar it would be somewhere around year 50 BBY.

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
leevijeans wrote:i think the text really makes this shirt especially because it is stated so matter-of-factly (sans an exclamation point)



Thank you! I tried the text a lot of different ways, separating it and having it larger and I think it's in a good place now.

...I never realized but when I explain my thought process I realize that I worry an awful lot about the little things.

Check out my Food design please!

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
lomanm wrote:This shirt is the very best, like no one ever was. I was so happy I literally did a double take when I saw the thumbnail. This has to win. +1



I'm glad you liked it! :D

Check out my Food design please!

akayeh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages akayeh
bpeterson82 wrote:Needs marshmallows on the ground, unless your point was to show actual bunnies that are over weight. funny though!



Hey, he cheats! He's a hamster!

caladria


quality posts: 0 Private Messages caladria
Re: guizmo joue avec le feu



This shirt was entered before and rejected before because it was off topic. I'd say that's the case again here, too.

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: World Worst Jobs



Great illo, but would anyone wear a pad on their shirt? I mean... I guess at least it's not a used pad! But this might have a limited audience.

Check out my Food design please!

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: 1902 Yacolt Burn



Nice theme! Haven't seen this one done before!

Check out my Food design please!

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: Least Believable Denial



The idea is really cute but you can't read a word he's saying! Maybe if the font was just black?

Check out my Food design please!

kevlar51


quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: The Fairest of Them All



This one got stuck in my head watching Top Chef on my DVR last night

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: They Can Never Have Nice Things...



Very funny! I like how the man is tripping or something!

Check out my Food design please!

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: Lifetime Achievement Award



This is so well done! You need more votes! Sometimes these types of designs can look kind of forced but this looks great!! And your joke is hilarious too!

Check out my Food design please!

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
SteveBook wrote:The worst job ever is engineering this guy's gigs. The sound checks are particularly problematic.



:D This is really funny. Either I'm easily amused or there are some really funny ones this week.

Check out my Food design please!

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: durian



The font's awesome! I love hand drawn font!

Check out my Food design please!

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
Re: The Fairest of Them All



Very dramatic with the red!

Check out my Food design please!

jovanna


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jovanna
Re: Most Awesome



heeheehee~

jovanna


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jovanna
Re: It's an Illusion, Michael



Cute style. I'd love to see you draw comics :D

zaydabarros


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
Re: The Fairest of Them All



Would buy in a heartbeat. Simple yet powerful. Why do I always end up drawn to your designs?

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 36 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: The Fairest of Them All



Love it! Puts me in the mood to watch Once Upon a Time tonight.







SteveBook


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SteveBook
cpresti wrote::D This is really funny. Either I'm easily amused or there are some really funny ones this week.



Thanks a bunch! There are many fun designs in this derby, indeed.

zerisama


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zerisama

+1 here, because I love piggies.

ArdillaCiega


quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega
aliciabeck wrote:I think this is a really great idea but it's too much like a novel on a shirt.



+ you spelled 'unprecedented' wrong.

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

Pheline


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pheline
xepherys wrote:This is friggin' fantastic. This is probably the most I've wanted a shirt in months. I was horrified that it had so few votes, but I see now that it was just sub'd today, so I have high, HIGH expectations for it.

Great job!



I'd say it's doing phenomenally well for being submitted "late". I like the use of the bird for the thumbnail since it's unexpected in this derby, for some reason.

Has RamyB done many collaborations? Have you?

I love it, btw. Got me to take away a fog vote I was lukewarm about- & gmv.

meepee


quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee
Re: Epic Hairball



Why does that anthropomorphic hairball remind me of Domo? Hmmm.....

(Sarcasm, anyone?)

GMV!

mhatter106


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhatter106

Kind of works as social commentary too...

Good stuff.

cpresti


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
caladria wrote:This shirt was entered before and rejected before because it was off topic. I'd say that's the case again here, too.



Oh. How confusing!

Check out my Food design please!

walmazan


quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

kllangellier


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier
Re: World Worst Jobs



Hmm, q-tip, diaper or even maybe a condom would have worked. It's still hilarious though! Haha

meepee


quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee
Re: Don't tell me you haven't seen it before



And guess what - it hasn't even been printed!
Hope you like it!
Please make this the world's second most popular design by voting. :P

Thanks,

meepee ^_^

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: The Fairest of Them All



If only Beverley had plated the curried rice krispies Charlize Theron wouldn't have had her head. (yeah, that's the kind of excitement you non-Top Chef fans are missing!)

Strong design, kev. I like it!

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Lifetime Achievement Award



Nice!! +1

And thanks for not drawing life-sized lungs. Organ shirts kinda creep me out. ^__^

topfrog56


quality posts: 0 Private Messages topfrog56
cpresti wrote:The idea is really cute but you can't read a word he's saying! Maybe if the font was just black?



Good point! I will modify!

kevlar51


quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Spiritgreen wrote:If only Beverley had plated the curried rice krispies Charlize Theron wouldn't have had her head. (yeah, that's the kind of excitement you non-Top Chef fans are missing!)



Oh man, that was awful. And you knew it was coming after that Quickfire.

kevlar51


quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: Lifetime Achievement Award



really enjoying this one. love the cranberry

CapnLuke


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CapnLuke
dwillars wrote:Careful now, the uber nerds are gonna tell you that the year on your shirt is way off!

First of all, it took place in the past and second if you use the uber nerd calendar it would be somewhere around year 50 BBY.




Wasn't the deathstar completed on 0 BBY?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/0_BBY

That says Year 3,653