Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Of The Most Endangered

Really poignant and well done.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Mavyn

Re: the holeyest (k)night

Would be a great match with Oh, Holey Night :D

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
hcleveland wrote:I really, really like this design! So clever and funny. Did you try it on a different color shirt? I am curious what it would look like on a bright color? Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more of your designs!

Thank you! I did try it on other colors briefly, the maroon stood out to me for some reason though. glad you like! :D

puffytuffet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages puffytuffet
Re: Popularity Increased by One

Love the idea, but I think the title of the design would make a better caption.

Ryokincaid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryokincaid
SkekTek wrote:Nope. Totally sketched by hand- drew the outline, then went through several iterations of pencilling in the letters, scanning the result, then once I got them where I liked them- did the final changes in Illustrator.

Here are the last few sketches before the rest was digital- note the middle one where I screwed up and spelled lau wili wili wili... too many willies

While I will probably never wear/buy this shirt, you are definitely getting my vote for all your hard work. I had completely forgotten about the huma huma fish...and now I have another one to someday remember!

pyromike25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyromike25

Hungry Hungry Hippos! I loved that game!

gameon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
Re: SNOOZE BUTTON CHAMPION

This design is hilarious. I need one of these!

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

perdita00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perdita00
pyromike25 wrote:Hungry Hungry Hippos! I loved that game!

Me too!! I bought it for my kids for Christmas and was really pleased that they loved it too

Mavyn

corinamt wrote:I just made this account I read the whole thing but I thought it wouldnt be a problem because im the owner of the website and I just made this shirt but havent printed it out if thats the case I might at well take the t shirt off my site for now so I wont get in trouble but if I dont win the derby imma put it back on my site because I dont see nothing wrong with it.

How about the fact that by entering this derby, you agree that WOOT has rights to your design for 60 days?

You sure you read the whole thing?

Imma gonna guess not.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

corinamt wrote:really I do too you can find this tshirt at www.335546.spreadshirt.com they got a couple of domos t shirt there

Hello.

When you submit a design to shirt.woot's derby, you are agreeing that shirt.woot has an exclusive hold on your design for a set time period.

This means that you are NOT allowed to submit your design or have it available for sale ANYWHERE ELSE during that time period. If your shirt is not a winner, then you may do what you like after the hold time period is over. If your design is awarded an Honorable Mention, then the hold is extended until the next Double-Take Derby unless you contact woot and request to be released from the hold.

What you are doing right now is very much against the rules of the contest you have entered.

It would behoove you to acquaint yourself with the rules of the site and the contest you are entering BEFORE you enter. The information is listed in the Terms and Conditions, which is right there on the submission page and you even have to click a box saying you've read and agree to the RULES of the contest you are entering.

The shirt.woot FAQ is a good place to start familiarizing yourself with the site, after the basic legal rules of the contest. It is found in the bottom right corner of every single shirt.woot page and right there, linked very obviously, top left column, on the entry submission page for the derby.

Plus, your shirt is completely and utterly off-topic. So there's THAT whole thing, too.

corinamt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corinamt

i read half of it but i dont mind if they hold my design for 60 days its fine with me

corina Turner

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

corinamt wrote:i read half of it but i dont mind if they hold my design for 60 days its fine with me

Were I to advise anything, I would very strongly advise that you go back and read the rules and the FAQ thoroughly and carefully. Perhaps even take some extra time to think about it, and maybe then read it yet again, to make sure you didn't miss anything. Both the rules AND the shirt.woot FAQ. I'd certainly suggest that you definitely take your time and do it right. Really read and think and reflect well and fully through.

Good luck!

etphonemars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etphonemars
Re: Epic Hairball

I laughed out loud for about 20 solid minutes! This is so great :D

fourlane77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77
Re: First One Out

Only available in XXXXXXXXXXXL... jk.

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

corinamt

goldenthorn wrote:Hello.

When you submit a design to shirt.woot's derby, you are agreeing that shirt.woot has an exclusive hold on your design for a set time period.

This means that you are NOT allowed to submit your design or have it available for sale ANYWHERE ELSE during that time period. If your shirt is not a winner, then you may do what you like after the hold time period is over. If your design is awarded an Honorable Mention, then the hold is extended until the next Double-Take Derby unless you contact woot and request to be released from the hold.

What you are doing right now is very much against the rules of the contest you have entered.

It would behoove you to acquaint yourself with the rules of the site and the contest you are entering BEFORE you enter. The information is listed in the Terms and Conditions, which is right there on the submission page and you even have to click a box saying you've read and agree to the RULES of the contest you are entering.

The shirt.woot FAQ is a good place to start familiarizing yourself with the site, after the basic legal rules of the contest. It is found in the bottom right corner of every single shirt.woot page and right there, linked very obviously, top left column, on the entry submission page for the derby.

Plus, your shirt is completely and utterly off-topic. So there's THAT whole thing, too.

ok I understand And I already told this to another person I new hear so I didnt know I already Took the design off of my site and I agree with the terms and condition so there are no need to tell me this again its already off my site ok. I do not no how to erase the comment that has my website on it but I would like to erase it so there wont be anymore problems

corina Turner

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith
Re: the number one most viewed hologram in the galaxy

That's damn funny. Good job.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

corinamt

goldenthorn wrote:Were I to advise anything, I would very strongly advise that you go back and read the rules and the FAQ thoroughly and carefully. Perhaps even take some extra time to think about it, and maybe then read it yet again, to make sure you didn't miss anything. Both the rules AND the shirt.woot FAQ. I'd certainly suggest that you definitely take your time and do it right. Really read and think and reflect well and fully through.

Good luck!

Ok umh look ok I said it's a mistake and it wont happen again and I would advise you to stop telling me I need to read it again because I will geesh I get the point ok

corina Turner

ThunderPandaFury

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ThunderPandaFury
Re: I am the pucker.

THUNDERPANDA APPROVE.

THUNDERPANDA LOVED PANDAS BEFORE IT WAS COOL.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

KENNEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

mjc613

odysseyroc wrote:If anybody wants a wallpaper of this for their phone

Droid version

IPhone version

You Roc. And congrats on today's print.

krodo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krodo

I revoted.

kllangellier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier
missmissa07 wrote:I'm not sure you understand what SOPA/PIPA are...

PIPA, if passed, will give U.S. corporations and the government the right to seek affirmative legal action with any website that they see as enabling copyright infringement whether of U.S. origin or not. *From http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/design/how-sopa-pipa-can-affect-you/
Idk, maybe I'm wrong.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Four MORE years!

milbergers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages milbergers
Re: Epic Hairball

AWESOME. Really, do I need to say more?

lyonscc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonscc
Re: Wounded Knee

Since I don't know what was wrong with the previous design, I'm cutting it down to a single element that I know was OK (and actually might be funnier this way).

aspherical

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aspherical

I never thought I'd vote for a Star Wars shirt. Well played, apelad. Well played.

tehscatman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tehscatman

actually logged on to post this.

what happened to the shirt title I Wanna Be?
it had all eight original gym badges and it said "I AM THE VERY BEST."

I need that shirt.

(if someone already posted about this/or this si the wrong place, sorry)

bigpauly85

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigpauly85

Quite simply an outstanding design...well done!

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
Mavyn wrote:Would be a great match with Oh, Holey Night :D

I was debating if I should put some sky (was leaning towards a sunset) in the background... I like the way Robbie handled it, though.

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
corinamt wrote:Ok umh look ok I said it's a mistake and it wont happen again and I would advise you to stop telling me I need to read it again because I will geesh I get the point ok

You need to read it again.

Nothing follows.

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
corinamt wrote:really I do too you can find this tshirt at www.335546.spreadshirt.com they got a couple of domos t shirt there

I'm pretty sure "Cass413" already knew that.

vikingjohn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vikingjohn
Re: Lifetime Achievement Award

A shirt everyone can wear. Love it!! GMV

fourlane77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77
Re: Woot's Plainest T-Shirt!

Nice! Great idea- simple, to the point and perfect for the Tshirt wearing fan! GMV

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

Xynahort

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xynahort

I want this shirt so hard. D=
It's perfect in every way.

btomell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btomell

I do not understand how this is not in the fog. I really want to see this print.

robbiepbrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbiepbrown

I love this shirt!

missmissa07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missmissa07
kllangellier wrote:PIPA, if passed, will give U.S. corporations and the government the right to seek affirmative legal action with any website that they see as enabling copyright infringement whether of U.S. origin or not. *From http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/design/how-sopa-pipa-can-affect-you/
Idk, maybe I'm wrong.

Nah, that's right. I meant more that since the laws haven't been passed (and now, probably won't be considering the backlash on the internet) then woot wouldn't have to be concerned about it yet.

I think that designs including this one got rejected because of other legal issues Woot has been having lately, namely the Dark Knight fiasco that they've been keeping under wraps.

prtyyoshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prtyyoshi
qwasdfz wrote:NOOOOOO! This is almost as infuriating as when you pick charmander, only to realize the first two gym leaders are rock and water!

Agreed. That's why you choose Bulbasaur! =)

mjc613

Re: Staring Contest Champion

My cat has stared dogs down and then they run away! But when I try to have a staring contest with her, she gets pissed and looks away.

nafsllib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nafsllib

I'm new to shirt.woot, despite spending plenty of time on other woot sites. I love this shirt and want it to be the first woot shirt I buy. Please everyone make it so.

I love the color scheme.