+ Add a Comment

chachachino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachachino
Re: world's greatest

four colors on silver

gregjxh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregjxh
Re: Legendarily Lost (resub)

Glad you resub'd. what would a "dubious honor" derby be without a few good rejections?

One Million Served (Resub)

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
Re: Employee of the Month

First design i've really wanted in a LONG time!

chachachino

Re: Nacho Champ (Resub)

love the grease stains. nice colors too.

chachachino

bairdmandust wrote:Six colors on silver, with apologies to the great Big Daddy Roth.

love the reference to b.d.r. nice work! clearly an homage.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: World's Biggest ...

Very cute kitty style, I like it!

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
missmissa07 wrote:LOVE how huge this print is. I think all artists should do more huge prints, kthnx.

I'm always a little afraid of making prints too big (although I've been heading in that direction with some of my more recent designs)- Obviously this design wouldn't have worked any other way though, so I wanted to fill up as much of the shirt as possible I tried to go for a little bit more of a subtle color palette than usual so it wouldn't be overwhelming- hopefully it works I'm really glad you guys are enjoying this one, thanks for the compliments and votes!

lolfunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lolfunny

Hello , How did you make the fish, with a text wrap on adobe?

It's awesome

SkekTek wrote:I personally like the other one:

"loe willy willy nookoo nookoo OI OI!"

This one is funnier to me because you can scream Oy Oy! at the end. And I'm always a fan of the hawaiian glottal stop on a lot of the names of their wildlife.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
RedMageDan wrote:I love this design, but Mr. Manager award would be even better!

Yup, definitely considered it but decided Employee of the Month sounded dubiously generic and worked better for the theme. Thanks!

guival

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guival
Re: World's Greatest Herbivore

Love it, it'd be awesome to give to a veggie.
Now where to find one...

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee
Re: Bankruptcy By T-Shirt

It's amateur, but I'm learning

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee
Re: Bankruptcy By T-Shirt

Amateur, but I'm learning

JRWorkshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

At least somebody has talent to make something actually smart and funny, +1 for that and the awesome artowrk

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
Re: The Mask Collector

Next time on Hoarders: Adventurer's advantage or dangerous obsession?

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Unexpected Guest

I love it!

thewronggrape

quality posts: 49 Private Messages thewronggrape
fistsofham wrote:There's no such thing as having only one pug. Once you get one, they multiply in the dead of night. Then the next morning, you have two or three.

This is known.

I have never seen a solo pug. With two dogs myself, I run into other people walking their dogs a lot. Pugs always come in multiples. I love it when there's one tan one and one black one.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Unexpected Guest

lol +1

expo01

Re: the most disguised panda

Buenisima!! +1

expo01

Re: Epic Hairball

lol +1

scrabblefish

quality posts: 13 Private Messages scrabblefish

What an appropriate topic given all the recent flack over the $2 price hike!

Dolemite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dolemite

Thats the same one I found. Not for nothing, but I think mine looks better. :P

tecker wrote:Well I can only find this achievement type shirt that is close: Found clean shirt

But Zazzle has a BUNCH more but from what I could see nothing like this one: Achievement Tshirts

Dolemite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dolemite

manveru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manveru
girasola wrote:Love it! And I'd love to see more of your designs too.

Thanks! I'll post some more designs, too!

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: The Mask Collector

At first I was all like "Arg another Zelda shirt >.<", but after I looked at it more closely my art rage subsided.

It's obvious that you put a lot of time into this design. Even though it's based in pop culture, you've changed it up and made it your own with the different masks. Great work

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: World's Best Multiplier

hah! +1, of course.

dennisc13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dennisc13

Wanted it before, want it still!

DC

jclough59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jclough59
mjc613 wrote:You need to have this on a t-shirt template on the comp, or it will be rejected. Can you switch the comp with the thumbnail?

Hmm, not sure if I can switch, but I can re-submit. It's just that every time I've done that before, it shows this tiny little picture of my shirt comp. I don't know how to submit it like some of the "pro's" around here do. I'll resubmit it though. Thanks!

jclough59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jclough59
Re: Participant! (fixed)`

See!? I submit the shirt design to the shirt comp. and it brings this up, and it's so small no one can even read it. What am I doing wrong? Besides lousy artwork? :-)

Megatrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Megatrain
Re: Achievement unlocked

Nice. Especially love the self-referential nature of it. Got my vote!

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
ochopika wrote:At first I was all like "Arg another Zelda shirt >.<", but after I looked at it more closely my art rage subsided.

It's obvious that you put a lot of time into this design. Even though it's based in pop culture, you've changed it up and made it your own with the different masks. Great work

Thanks I was afraid that the "arg another zelda shirt" reaction would be common on this design, and so it's really nice to see people seeing the work that was put into it instead of just dismissing it without a second glance- I also tried my best not to rely on just the most popular things here on woot and included a bunch of stuff I've never seen referenced, plus obviously a bunch of non pop culture masks as well. After shading 48 masks though, I felt like I couldn't see straight :P

ksschneider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksschneider
jclough59 wrote:See!? I submit the shirt design to the shirt comp. and it brings this up, and it's so small no one can even read it. What am I doing wrong? Besides lousy artwork? :-)

Hmm, what are the dimensions of your picture? I usually scale mine down to 1 by 1 inches for the thumb nail, making it easier to read. Also, what file type did you save it as? .png seems to have the clearest image.

Megatrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Megatrain
specsmachine wrote:I had another idea to make a "World's Best Screenprinter" design where the registration was skewed way-off.

That actually sounds pretty funny!

luumi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luumi
dennisc13 wrote:Wanted it before, want it still!

I agree! The design is cute, clever, and relevant to my life.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: The Last Orbiter

Thanks for the great collab!

cobaltspectre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cobaltspectre
Re: The Sneakiest Inquisition Ver3

Yeah, there's just no pleasing some people. I like that you took out the superfluous second line in this version; but, the cartoonish lettering in this version makes it seem less "award-y" to me. I actually hate complaining a lot more than it seems.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Spiritgreen wrote:Midgerock, you're right this is the first resub. It had an early rejection in derby 221 for technically breaking one of the rules, so it's okay to compete.

I've subbed a NEW VERSION without text in case that was the cause of this rejection.

Ramy, thanks a lot for the suggestions. The design kinda is what it is as far as I'm concerned. I'm content with the parody and the look of it. I hope it's Woot-friendly but if not then nevermind. :^)

Oh man! I was just goofing around, I didn't expect to be prophetic. :/

With the yanking of "Dark Knight" off the reckoning, I'm thinking Woot is facing some heavy legal scrutiny in the shadow of SOPA/PIPA (or maybe they just caught someone's attention).

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

drewpac18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewpac18
Re: Yearbook of the Empire

The lettering in the shirt comp is a bit hard to read, so here's the link to a larger image. Hope you enjoy!

zalameria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zalameria
fungusamongus wrote:Room full of people and who do you find last? This guy... Enjoy

MUST HAVE THIS!

zalameria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zalameria
Re: Least Noticed Person Ever

MUST HAVE THIS!